Page 800 of 902 FirstFirst ... 300700750790796797798799800801802803804810850900 ... LastLast
Results 11,986 to 12,000 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    But again look what it took
    It took what? 5 guys talking to beat them.

Astonishing Member

I still enjoy AEW but I dearly wish Tony Khan would just shut the hell up and do his job.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    It took what? 5 guys talking to beat them.
    It was some of there biggest names bro you act like it was 5 nobody's so unless they are going to have those guys on every week meet the new boss same as the old boss.

Extraordinary Member

Vince Russo's open letter to Tony Khan. "Take a backseat Bro!"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

As a dig at Khan on Shawn’s desk if we see it on NXT in his office should be a made trophy : BOOKER OF THE YEAR INFINITY.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It could be Viacom who could want back into pro wrestling business or Discovery. That is 2 possible places.
    Whatever it is it'll great power has been really good and I can't wait to see what they do with nwa exodus.

If it’s Discovery Corgan best watch out there. If no one remembers one executive at Discovery signed Impact Wrestling years ago. The show was bragged up and more possible shows were discussed.

Then within months that executive with others either left or was let go. New ones came in and didn’t want it on the network canceling it in a year.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Vladmir Kozlov returned to wrestling after 10 years on Impact.

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/...30669069742435

It's hilarious how he still has his WWE handle on twitter.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

That was Dynamites lowest rating since May...They don't want H2H, they are better off still building their brand...
    it was a regular show on a night that they normally aren't on. it wasn't H2H. NXT made it H2H by putting people on it that won't stick around for the long haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I hate to see Tony Khan putting himself in a position where things can easily go bad for him. When Tony said HBK won't win booker of the year over last night show I couldn't help by roll my eyes. It's nice that he is still a fan at heart but internet arguments isn't the way to go. Saraya learned this the hard way. Her reign lasted little over a month and all she got to show for it is one title defense and a laundry list of twitter fights.
    fortunately or unfortunately, i can't see what tony posts on twitter, due to my current status.

but i agree. TK, lay off the tweets.

Vladmir Kozlov returned to wrestling after 10 years on Impact.

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/...30669069742435

It's hilarious how he still has his WWE handle on twitter.
    good on him. impact is a good place for folks to get some work in without going to either of the khans. not ripping on either or. just happy to see wrestlers have legit options now.

Tony Khan is trying to squeeze whatever victory he can get now. Someone take his phone away.

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1712494953270522170

In more hilarious news, Ari Emanuel said that Vince is the reason why TKO stock dropped.

https://vxtwitter.com/SeanRossSapp/s...sVPilX-IA&s=19

Imagine selling the company to maintain your power only for the son in law to gain full creative control and your boss blaming you for the stock falling. This is great
    wasn't vince and ari, like, buds or something? that is tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Vince Russo's open letter to Tony Khan. "Take a backseat Bro!"
    yeah, like anyone wants takes advice from a guy who says there are no good guys in wrestling and the only way to get ahead is to be a douche like him.

According to PWInsider , Cash is not injured. FTR made the decision to drop the tag team belts to Starks and Bill.

That was Dynamites lowest rating since May...They don't want H2H, they are better off still building their brand...
    they already did h2h on wednesdays and won. i think aew did well for being moved to tuesday for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    fortunately or unfortunately, i can't see what tony posts on twitter, due to my current status.

but i agree. TK, lay off the tweets.
    tk acting a damn fool on twitter is proof that **** rots your brain. also people acting that way is why i don't fuk with it.

i don't think that interaction with taker did anything for bron, it didn't BERRY him but that's not an accomplishment for bookers not named vince.