Page 452 of 902 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 13529
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Is it? I mean good for him and all but I don't think it's that big a deal.
    Isn’t it?

How’s he going to communicate with his opponent in the ring.

It’s a pretty unique situation and very encouraging one if everything works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Isn’t it?

How’s he going to communicate with his opponent in the ring.

It’s a pretty unique situation and very encouraging one if everything works out.
    Its cool but not that big a setback in my opinion at least not compared to something like being blind or something.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    To me?

They each got really, really lucky.

- She easily could have gone head/neck first into either the rail or the floor.
    - Sting is right on the outskirts of being eligible for Medicare, and he almost hit "Nothing But Head/Neck..." on that second table.

I get that the company loves it some bumps.

They just need to take another look at making them as safe as possible.
    i think you have to chalk that up to human error, well maybe in stings case he just shouldn't be doing the spot at all but in julia's case i don't see what they could've done to make it safer.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So watched the video of Great Muta saving Sting. It was a nice moment between those 2 there. After so many years.

I remember Muta back in WCW. When he arrived and his flashy offense. I really felt he gave Sting then a real challenge.

Then he disappeared. Gone...

It wasn't til I saw some shoots and learned why. There was talk on WCW booking Committee to turn Muta face. He was getting face pops once he did his elbow into the corner and spraying the mist.

But its said Gary Hart was worried about losing him and talked Muta out of it. Then Muta went back to Japan
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

surprised they had edge spear rhea on raw.

Rumor round up:

- Nikki Cross is next up for a repackage
    - Swerve told WWE to talk his lawyers but does not want to leave AEW
    - Keith Lee has not been contacted by WWE
    - Bobby Fish has not been contacted by WWE per ... WWE themselves. Seems both companies do not want to talk to him. AEW, Cole, and O'Reilly strongly denied Fish ever talked to people about getting releases.
    - Miro said he's not asked for his release and wants to stay with AEW
    - FTR has been contacted by WWE
    - TK & HHH have "met" about leaks to media
    - AEW locker room is really angry about the leaks since Brodie died. All signs are pointing to the Bucks & Steel/Punk and A LOT of the locker room don't want them back.
    - None of the House of Black are leaving AEW
    - Black himself cleared his own rumors up ... He's coming back soon to AEW and doesn't want to go back to WWE. All the rumors are false about his mental health (booking, going to WWE, etc),he just needs a break. He doesn't have a tribalistic view of the WWE vs. AEW stuff, just that people moving and having true options now is healthy for all of wrestling.
    - Black and Murphy could be back by November
    - Heyman is being asked to step out of the bloodline story and he agreed only if he gets to pick a woman as his next protege. Sapp says Baz is high on this list but so is Asuka. Hunter reportesly pitched Rousey.
    - Current rumors are Page will take the title off Mox, then MJF will call his shot and fued with BCC through 2023 with a rather lengthy run.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-27-2022 at 06:08 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I'm not sure why guys like Miro, Black and Andrade are being kept away from the World title picture. I would rather see one of those guys challenging for the title than Page or Jericho again.

Sami is killing it in the Bloodline.

The latest White Rabbit QR code has a red herring in it.

https://www.wwe.com/930YWG

When you look at the source code for it ...

Lyrics from Black's last WWE song.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-27-2022 at 08:00 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    I'm not sure why guys like Miro, Black and Andrade are being kept away from the World title picture. I would rather see one of those guys challenging for the title than Page or Jericho again.

Well, Miro got a great mid card run and Black has been in top fueds the whole time.

Then both got injured, returned, and got injured or took leave shortly after returning.

Andrande has been working other dates for other companies more than AEW.

YouTube hits and ratings segments have only been high for Black. AEW pretty much straps the people with the highest YouTube and traditional segment ratings people. Except for OC, their top metric grabber.

Jericho is VERY good at the traditional ratings (hence why he has the ROH title for TV shopping). Page has been #2 for both up until his recent return with segments rivaling the Elite in terms of drop off.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-27-2022 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Rumor round up:

- Nikki Cross is next up for a repackage
    I would like to see a heel turn for her as she becomes Nikki ASV. Almost a Super-Villain.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I would like to see a heel turn for her as she becomes Nikki ASV. Almost a Super-Villain.
    She's already a heel.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    She's already a heel.
    Sounds more like the crazy gimmick is coming back

Or Nikki:AMC Almost a mid-carder

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post

Andrade should seriously be getting a mid-card push. Bring in Flair as they previously planned and let him help Andrade feud with Wardlow .

I'd hope AEW is smart to give Mox a run awhile then and not go straight to Page. That makes no sense. MJF is feuding with BCC , so it only makes sense he take the belt off Moxley. The fact his promos against Moxley is what they started with so he should beat him.

In fact have Moxley beat Page in a hard match at the PPV , then have MJF cash in at the end in a shocker.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

And honestly I don't wanna see Punk , the Bucks or Omega be forced out of AEW. They are all needed but the power structure needs to have Tony lay it down...your all my employees. Plus we all can make BIG money off this if you folks do it.

The Bucks and Omega can come back 1st and play natural heels. They can brag how they forced Punk out of AEW. Omega can be the conceited heel and say AEW is all about THE ELITE. They can do this for a few months etc.

Then once Punk is fully healthy and cleared...you have his return and match with Omega.