Page 400 of 400 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400
Results 5,986 to 5,991 of 5991

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Page is a face who recently came out to help the Bucks.
    more like "saved" the bucks after being backstabbed by heels.
    Who in a more rambling promo with Omega said they were bad guys.
    despite omega & bucks rambling about being bad guys they had just saved dragon lee from a beatdown by ingobernables. total heel moves here right??

Its clear here that....Page isn't a full face. He's acted heelish against Punk in promos.
    what's clear is(kayfabe) there's a personal issue between punk and hangman who are both babyfaces atm, which is fine but undermining page like that made for a bad segment if it was planned or was unprofessional if it wasn't planned. either way not good.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly what worries me most about Meltzer's report is the chaos he's gonna sew in that locker room now. Because a lot of the young may believe this and this will impact working with Punk ahead. Then you could see the younger workers blame Punk , Danielson , Moxley , Jericho and others who are older stars who have came in. Creating a very WCW type situation where it was very bad backstage.

The young stars like Garcia , Alin and Cassidy could view the older stars as holding them back and worse. Creating a dynamic where they start to not like the older ones there. The older veterans like Punk , Jericho , Danielson etc could view the younger guys as not respecting them enough in this.

This is why its important for Tony Khan to step in quick. He has a great locker room of older and newer stars there. He can't let a report like this grow into hurting his locker room. Because it can.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

September 2021 was a hard month. 1st Norm McDonald died and then we learned Disney is ruining Indiana Jones in 2022. Just a hard month to take. Hopefully the film tanks.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    more like "saved" the bucks after being backstabbed by heels.

despite omega & bucks rambling about being bad guys they had just saved dragon lee from a beatdown by ingobernables. total heel moves here right??
    Then after this during a rambling promo with Omega where he claimed he'd cheat at times with Don Callis there (a clear sign they aren't faces fully) the Bucks laughed at the fans for cheering them. Saying again they were bad guys. (Yes if you think the Punk program was unprofessional this one ranks up there as more confusing unprofessional)

what's clear is(kayfabe) there's a personal issue between punk and hangman who are both babyfaces atm, which is fine but undermining page like that made for a bad segment if it was planned or was unprofessional if it wasn't planned. either way not good.
    Page's heelish actions began weeks before the match as this promo details. The NO RESPECT angle he started with Punk. Who wanted to shake his hand as he liked Page then.

At one point in the title match he picked up the belt and was gonna nail Punk with it but stopped. Punk took the disrespect part he feels Page has done leading into their match in May and after where he wasn't there to shake his hand post match and played into it.

Punk's promo was anger at Page's disrespect and he set up what many feel will be the next PPV soon.... Page vs Punk vs Moxley.

Lets just say... CM Punk's promo continued the NO RESPECT storyline started in May between both men. That rambling Bucks n Omega promo where they act too cool for everyone ....well I'd say its just more awful really.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

September 2021 was a hard month. 1st Norm McDonald died and then we learned Disney is ruining Indiana Jones in 2022. Just a hard month to take. Hopefully the film tanks.

Honestly what worries me most about Meltzer's report is the chaos he's gonna sew in that locker room now. Because a lot of the young may believe this and this will impact working with Punk ahead. Then you could see the younger workers blame Punk , Danielson , Moxley , Jericho and others who are older stars who have came in. Creating a very WCW type situation where it was very bad backstage.

The young stars like Garcia , Alin and Cassidy could view the older stars as holding them back and worse. Creating a dynamic where they start to not like the older ones there. The older veterans like Punk , Jericho , Danielson etc could view the younger guys as not respecting them enough in this.

This is why its important for Tony Khan to step in quick. He has a great locker room of older and newer stars there. He can't let a report like this grow into hurting his locker room. Because it can.
    the hole in this logic is lumping jericho, brianson, moxley and others in with punk.

Then after this during a rambling promo with Omega where he claimed he'd cheat at times with Don Callis there (a clear sign they aren't faces fully) the Bucks laughed at the fans for cheering them. Saying again they were bad guys. (Yes if you think the Punk program was unprofessional this one ranks up there as more confusing unprofessional)
    bad promos(or promos you don't understand) aren't unprofessional they're just bad promos(or promos you don't understand).

Page's heelish actions began weeks before the match as this promo details. The NO RESPECT angle he started with Punk. Who wanted to shake his hand as he liked Page then.

At one point in the title match he picked up the belt and was gonna nail Punk with it but stopped. Punk took the disrespect part he feels Page has done leading into their match in May and after where he wasn't there to shake his hand post match and played into it.

Punk's promo was anger at Page's disrespect and he set up what many feel will be the next PPV soon.... Page vs Punk vs Moxley.
    hangman only acting heelish towards punk illustrates the personal issue he has with punk, not so much a heel turn.

if punk vs page vs mox is what they're building towards it would've been better to have hangman respond instead of looking bad.

Lets just say... CM Punk's promo continued the NO RESPECT storyline started in May between both men.

That rambling Bucks n Omega promo where they act too cool for everyone ....well I'd say its just more awful really.
    but punk isn't the booker, he doesn't get to decide what storylines they run with and when they run them.

i understand how you feel about the promo, nobody is arguing with you.
    Last edited by BigLbo; Today at 04:26 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Lets just say... CM Punk's promo continued the NO RESPECT storyline started in May between both men. That rambling Bucks n Omega promo where they act too cool for everyone ....well I'd say its just more awful really.
    Page wasn't a heel. He had a personal issue with Punk. An issue that frankly made no sense given how Punk has been presented.

Given how the shots at Hangman we're ab libed I doubt there's any build there. If Punk is trying to create build for something that's not in cards I could see why Tony and the locker room would be pissed. Punk is creating a Cardinal sin in trying to promise something he can't deliver

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Page wasn't a heel. He had a personal issue with Punk. An issue that frankly made no sense given how Punk has been presented.

Given how the shots at Hangman we're ab libed I doubt there's any build there. If Punk is trying to create build for something that's not in cards I could see why Tony and the locker room would be pissed. Punk is creating a Cardinal sin in trying to promise something he can't deliver
    good point.