Page 56 of 902 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Night 2 is a 3 match show. Sami vs Owens, Riddle vs Sheamus and the main-event are the only things worth watching. Big E vs Apollo was a huge disappointment, Asuka vs Rhea left me cold.

Reigns wins well that's BS.

Astonishing Member

The match was good and I'm glad Roman got a 'Mania win, but having the heel winning when the heels were winning all night long made the night a downer for 'Mania. They should have switched some of the Night 1 and Night 2 matches so the happy/sadness was more balanced out.

I really liked Owens/Sami, they showed you can have a really short but still incredibly entertaining match. Riddle/Sheamus was good and the Main Event was good. Everything else was bad (first two matches) to bleah (the rest).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Bray Wyatt/The Fiend has NEVER had a good Wrestlemania match. They've ALL sucked.
    The firefly Funhouse Match was the bext match of 2020

Incredible Member

the fiend/orton match doesn't feel like the end. it's a weird ending and the normal fiend seemed smaller like an imposter fiend.

Ultimate Member

Wrestlemania day 2, definitely not as good as the first one.

1. I hate the whole thing with The Fiend, Randy Orton and Alexa Bliss. I know people like it but i hate, hate, hate the whole thing. It's all meaningless so what happened at Wrestlemania doesn't move me in anyway.

2. Nia Jax and Basler should have lost the titles.

3. Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens had a pretty good much. They always have good matches so that's no surprise. Bringing Logan Paul into didn't really much sense because outside of people that visit youtube, no one knows who he is.

4. Sheamus and Riddle was good. Riddle's mouth looked legit busted open.

5. Crews and Big E was very good. Dabba Katto is of Nigerian origin (so is Omos), so I guess he came to save his fellow Nigerian.

6. The 3 championship match was amazing. I don't have any problem with Roman winning, he still deserves some more time with the title.

Mighty Member

It’s like WWE wanted to put the worse matches on the card for tonight first to get them out of the way.
    It was kind of like ripping off a bandaid.

That being said, I took some comfort in the fans' booing when the lights went out. Never before have a I felt such a connection to a live audience while watching on a screen. But, it was over pretty quickly.

I wanted to like it. I really did.

What happened with Fiend vs RKO? Was it really that bad?
    The audience was initially favorable, even accepting a short cinematic (likely projected on the Titantron) of the Fiend healing as a walked down a corridor and a stagy entrance. But, when the lights went out at the end, the audience was less forgiving.

The Firefly Funhouse Match was the bext match of 2020
    It was not a match though, It was a thematic montage. It was a good montage. But, it was not a match.

Wrestlemania day 2, definitely not as good as the first one.

Fair. (I counted 3 instances of the audience booing in earnest, one being impossible to cover.)

But, night 2 was still pretty good.

Owens/Sami was fun, Sheamus/Riddle was nothing to complain about. Ripley/Asuka was a fine match, if you accept that Asuka lost again.

The main event was....pretty good. Everybody got a chance to shine. The match included everything that makes wrestling unique. (I laughed out loud when Edge and Bryan each had Roman in a submission hold that he could not tap out of....)
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    the fiend/orton match doesn't feel like the end. it's a weird ending and the normal fiend seemed smaller like an imposter fiend.
    I thought the same thing. I know Wyatt has trimmed down a lot since the Husky Harris days, but he seemed really thin last night. I guess that's how they can extend the story. Bliss accidently brought an imposter back to life? lol. Seriously at this point they can have him disappear again.

Any returns or Debuts tonight. It the Raw after Mania, someone always shows up. Will they still be at Raymond James with a hot crowd?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Any returns or Debuts tonight. It the Raw after Mania, someone always shows up. Will they still be at Raymond James with a hot crowd?
    So far as I know there won't be a crowd

Mighty Member

[
    I was thinking the same thing when the match started, and half expected another permutation of Bray to show up.

Maybe the new mask changes the proportions just enough to make the Fiend look different?
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

They dusted off the Viking Raiders! Was one of them hurt or something?

They dusted off the Viking Raiders! Was one of them hurt or something?
    Yes one of them had been injured for a few months. So far they are the only surprise returns. This is a weak after mania Raw for sure...

I flipped channels and missed Alexis playground, what happened on it?

Extraordinary Member

I flipped channels and missed Alexis playground, what happened on it?
    Here's the seg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6aK67rXDco