Page 768 of 788 FirstFirst ... 268668718758764765766767768769770771772778 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 11815

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I mean let's be real here you prospects in WWE's women's division are much, much better than any position in AEW's women's division.
    I definitely disagree is AEWs women division perfect no but I definitely think you have more potential and room to grow there wwe is limited for females Asuka Nikki Cross Bayley becky Lynch Dakota Kai all just seem to be there with nothing really big going on.
    Last edited by choptop; 09-18-2023 at 08:40 PM.

I think both of the Big 2 need a dedicated women only show.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

so it turns out the real number from all in came out because....the person who filed the request for the information is a member of the Observer board and got a temp ban because he questioned the official number.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Let's hope it works out for her but honestly if I was a female wrestler wwe would be the last place I'd go sure the money is probably good but you seem to only have a small chance of making a real name for yourself and probably 2 to 3 years before they tie of you Mercedes Moné and Trinity have done more now then they ever did in wwe.
    Are you for real? Sasha was a multiple time champion and main evented night 1 of Wrestlemania in 2021 and Naomi was a 2x Smackdown women's champion. Meanwhile in AEW they had Shida sitting in the audience a lot during her 1st reign then had her disappear for 4 months after losing her title. The women in WWE are treated like much bigger deals than the women in AEW. When's the last time a woman in AEW even got to cut a promo in front of the crowd? They're always hidden away backstage. Meanwhile in WWE even midcard women like Chelsea Green and Zoey Stark regularly cut promos in the middle of the ring.

There's a reason Mercedes and Trinity chose not to go to AEW when they left WWE, why Trinity's husband Jimmy Uso said she'd go back and why Jade is leaving for WWE despite the monster push Tony Khan gave her. Women barely main event tv in AEW but have closed out big PPVs in WWE.

I definitely disagree is AEWs women division perfect no but I definitely think you have more potential and room to grow there wwe is limited for females Asuka Nikki Cross Bayley becky Lynch Dakota Kai all just seem to be there with nothing really big going on.
    Uh Becky is currently NXT Women's champion and helped the show get it's biggest ratings in 3 years, Asuka was Women's champion not too long ago and is feuding with IYO SKY the current champion, Dakota is out with a torn ACL and won't be back until sometime next year, Bayley is the leader of one of the company's biggest stables and on tv every week, Nikki Cross isn't on tv much but was away getting an advanced degree for much of the year. Almost like you're complaining just for the sake of it. There's a reason there was a "book your women's division better" sign at Dynamite awhile back.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    Does WWE care about those legend contracts like that?
    They seem to regarding this one. According to Rob his WWE Experience over Wrestlemania 40 was pulled after he got the ok to appear on AEW.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

September 2021 was a hard month. 1st Norm McDonald died and then we learned Disney is ruining Indiana Jones in 2022. Just a hard month to take. Hopefully the film tanks.

"Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt. Lol

Lots of MLW and WOW guys & gals at PC tryouts this week.

Most notable being MJF's buddy Richard Holiday (whom I thought retired due to cancer) and Maddi Wrenkowski.

I guess Brogan Finlay (Fit Finlay's kid) was there, too
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Let's hope it works out for her but honestly if I was a female wrestler wwe would be the last place I'd go sure the money is probably good but you seem to only have a small chance of making a real name for yourself and probably 2 to 3 years before they tie of you Mercedes Moné and Trinity have done more now then they ever did in wwe.
    How WWE books their as underwhelming as it is right now still shits on AEW booking of women.

Asuka was recently the women champion. She came back to TV and challenged Io for her title.

Nikki Cross is working on getting her PhD.

Bayley is on TV every week. She has been using her position to evaluate her teammates in damage control and women she's feuding with. Her feud with Shotzi has done more for Shotzi than any previous program has.

Becky Lynch popped NXT biggest rating in three years. She's proving why she's a top draw and earned her 7 figure salary.

Dakota is still hurt. You should be commending the company for continuing to put her on TV when she's not in a condition to do anything physical.

I'll say the biggest negative I have with the women right now is that Io feels overlooked. She still feels like Bayley minion even though she's champ and has nothing resolving around her yet.

I think Chop's point was WWE women is a crowded scene.

And both of the big 2 women's divisions have been booked like crap as of recently.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I think Chop's point was WWE women is a crowded scene.

And both of the big 2 women's divisions have been booked like crap as of recently.
    If that's what he's going for it still falls flat. Unless your name is Britt Baker AEW doesn't maintain any push for any of their woman. Many of them disappear from TV once their pushes end. There's a couple of talent who TK will completely fail on capitalizing on their popularity like Willow Nightingale. For the life I will never understand why he didn't put the TBS title on her when Jade's reign ran it's course

sure wwe has had good spots with everything you mentioned but I don't think it really went anywhere I don't think anything as of late has mattered that much basically both AEW and wwe need work differences is AEW is still growing and learning wwe has been around forever in my opinion AEW is moving forward wwe isn't

sure wwe has had good spots with everything you mentioned but I don't think it really went anywhere I don't think anything as of late has mattered that much basically both AEW and wwe need work differences is AEW is still growing and learning wwe has been around forever in my opinion AEW is moving forward wwe isn't
    This has been a sore spot since AEW's inception and they haven't improved on it at all. They have 5 hours of TV a week now and they still don't make time for their women. Honeymoon period of the company is over

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This has been a sore spot since AEW's inception and they haven't improved on it at all. They have 5 hours of TV a week now and they still don't make time for their women. Honeymoon period of the company is over
    I believe they have made improvements more so on ROH but I agree they have a lot of work to do I guess I look down on wwes WD more so because they were at the top of their game for awhile but they went from a 90% good to 30% good over night they have 3 championships and all 3 feel meaningless at least to me.

Cageside or Voices, can't remember which, had Charlotte and Becky taking up 68% of slotted women's time on TV/PPV/PLE/etc. From 2021 - 22.

They had Britt, Hayter, Jade, the Baddies, Rebel, Shida, and Problem/Nyla/Vickie taking up 60% of the time 21-22 on AEW.

Lack a variety may be the the issue but women's divisions in BOTH companies went from 45% of the show to less than 10% of the time.

It's debatable which is better but it's kinda hard to objectively argue that point when the data available is so frickin low.

Both companies are shelving their more popular talent during an absolute women's Renaissance for segments that don't do better.

Hopefully Jade to WWE, Toni doing crazy good character work in & out, Becky blowing it out on NXT, and the bangers Statlander is churning out bring both those divisions back to pre pandemic prominence.