Page 770 of 902 FirstFirst ... 270670720760766767768769770771772773774780820870 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 13529
    Astonishing Member

Ooof, wherever these guys end up I hope they land on their feet.

Shelton and Mia resumed their Twitter feud, lol.

He's in good spirits.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

There is a rumor...and a rumor by FB groups ...

A reason CM Punk is being quiet is he is waiting the release out. That its possible stipulation from WWE as they want him to get it done quietly and not spark lawsuits. Which they wouldn't want him if it leads to that.

Now my take...if true...

Punk could understand that...for now he has to stay quiet. He likely wanted to fire back as it was claimed 2-3 weeks ago. His legal people were like..."Do you wanna move on from this ? Cause this could go for years and Tony is a billionaire..." So live to fight another day.

Khan has way more money and resources to win a legal fight. I mean sure...Punk beat the WWE doctor deal. But with Khan he's facing a more tougher situation. With better legal team and video its claimed.

No idea how true these rumors are. So it's why I posted rumors.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I pointed out a day or 2 ago....the company will be losing 2 of its big core guys due to age and injuries in Danielson and Moxley thru 2024. So yeah...sign Ziggler and McIntyre if you can.

Heck sign EC3 next year after his run as NWA World Champion. Next year....not now.
    I mean even if that's true they still have plenty of guys already there they can push.

So Braun Strowman and Karrion Kross are safe this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Josh Barrett tears referee Rick Knox a new asshole over the mox situation.

https://twitter.com/JoshLBarnett/sta...98054014902410

I always thought he is a terrible referee and stuff like this really seal it
    i didn't think it was that bad, he's criticisms were fair. i would like to hear from other refs and the guys involved before condemning anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    1). Both Proud and Powerful members, and PAC in AEW IIRC

2). I like Claudio better, too, but damn has Eddie proved himself these last 18 months or so.

3). Yes!!! Strap Toni on a rocket! Slap everyone's tits off!

4). LOL good bit but ready for it to end personally

5). Yeah, I think they botches selling it.

I was just coming here to post about Knox, apparently they were pissed at him last night.

He let Reynolds lay it the ring for far too long way back when and apparently Mox told him to count to 3 on the first piledriver. Knox instructed Fenix to run the finish again.

Apparently Mox was knocked TF out 2 times, and that's why people were pissed.
    none of those guys are that big(well santana is now). i wonder why he has such a hard time with the move.
    waiting for the day toni slaps some tits with a shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    There's 5 guys I would instantly sign if WWE let them go:

5. Finn
    4. Orton
    3. Dolph
    2. Sheamus
    1. Shinsuke

And one of them is a free agent.
    there was a time when i could never imagine saying this but of those guys sheamus would xcite me the most. i just think what he brings to the table is what aew is lacking the most. they need some more brawling brutes in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Ziggler is the only real loss. Figure the male models, los lothario's, cedric alexnader will be among the next cuts?
    please let those guys loose. would love to see them hit the free agent scene.

According to Sapp ... Dolph Ziggler was gonna leave a couple years ago but was talked into staying with the company. His contract was due to expire in summer 2024.
    Maybe he can re-start his stand-up career.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Maybe he can re-start his stand-up career.
    Maybe....I can see AEW though ahead for him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Maybe....I can see AEW though ahead for him.
    idk man it's going to be hard to get the jobber stench off of ziggler. if i was them i'd let him cleanse himself in the indies and overseas before bringing him in and putting him over any of my guys.

hey super do you remember that one dude that would get himself banned and always come back with a new name that referenced magneto?? he was so over the top arrogant we'd wonder if he was doing a gimmick or character of some sort. he was a HUGE shelton benjamin mark. he got real mad one time because i said steve corino was a better heel than shelton.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    idk man it's going to be hard to get the jobber stench off of ziggler. if i was them i'd let him cleanse himself in the indies and overseas before bringing him in and putting him over any of my guys.

hey super do you remember that one dude that would get himself banned and always come back with a new name that referenced magneto?? he was so over the top arrogant we'd wonder if he was doing a gimmick or character of some sort. he was a HUGE shelton benjamin mark. he got real mad one time because i said steve corino was a better heel than shelton.
    Ziggler can work mid-card to prove himself. He could run a "I'm the best wrestler who WWE never respected or was too much of a Rebel!". He can come in at TNT/International championship level awhile. Then be built up.

I remember him. He got so angry at me he spammed the TV film board from what I remember. All because I said Shelton had issues with promos and its why his WWE career then didn't do well. He needed a manager.

Oh yeah he likely is the one then who claimed Steve Corino didn't have a good career because he never became a WWE star.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

i didn't think it was that bad, he's criticisms were fair. i would like to hear from other refs and the guys involved before condemning anyone.
    I think it was that bad. It's bad he allowed Mox to continue after the dive. The fact he didn't make the count is infuriating. The rule for refs is to always count to three. It's the responsibility of the talent to know when to kick out not his. Having Felix redo the finish again never needed to happen. He failed to protect him
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 09-22-2023 at 03:34 AM.

Ziggler can work mid-card to prove himself. He could run a "I'm the best wrestler who WWE never respected or was too much of a Rebel!". He can come in at TNT/International championship level awhile. Then be built up.
    i think some non-wwe work would be good for him before bringing him in. i think if he got to show what he's capable in japan, uk, mexico etc it would get fans more xcited for his debut.

I remember him. He got so angry at me he spammed the TV film board from what I remember. All because I said Shelton had issues with promos and its why his WWE career then didn't do well. He needed a manager.

Oh yeah he likely is the one then who claimed Steve Corino didn't have a good career because he never became a WWE star.
    LOL i remember some guy followed him here from another forum just to troll him, his username was magnetosucks or something like that. anyways i wonder how that guy feels about shelton getting released?? when shelton got released back in the day he promised us he'd be putting out MOTYCs in japan & roh.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think it was that bad. It's bad he allowed Mox to continue after the dive. The fact he didn't make the count is infuriating. The rule for refs is to always count to three. It's the responsibility of the talent to know when to kick out not his. Having Felix redo the finish again never needed to happen. He failed to protect him
    i meant barnett tearing him a new a-hole wasn't that bad. i thought his comments were fair and not just bashing rick knox.

that said from what i've heard mox wasn't hurt on either of the fenixdrivers.

how can you blame knox for not stopping the match after the dive?? he was in the ring and doesn't have telepathic powers.

LOL i remember some guy followed him here from another forum just to troll him, his username was magnetosucks or something like that. anyways i wonder how that guy feels about shelton getting released?? when shelton got released back in the day he promised us he'd be putting out MOTYCs in japan & roh.
    Yeah he was a doozy. I still remember him creating posts to mock me on this board comically. I had almost forgotten it all. Guess I was thinking about good ole days and not realizing that there are fans who can take things hard.

Dear God, I was expecting Shelton to light the world on fire in G1.

He sucked so hard.

Mags did not like me pointing it out WITH PROOF.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

i meant barnett tearing him a new a-hole wasn't that bad. i thought his comments were fair and not just bashing rick knox.

that said from what i've heard mox wasn't hurt on either of the fenixdrivers.

how can you blame knox for not stopping the match after the dive?? he was in the ring and doesn't have telepathic powers.
    As Stevie pointed out in his video, Mox was showing concussion signs after the dive. Knox should have noticed this and checked on him.