Page 11 of 902 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Episode guide for the third season of dark side of the ring

The episode about the Smith family is gonna be super dark and depressing.
    The one XPW will be very interesting to watch.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    yeah i want to see who they interview.......and if they ever found the messiah's thumb

Jericho has thrown into the Bernie memes.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The Smith Family episode will definitely get dark.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Mighty Member

Default Smackdown 01222021

Last night's "Smackdown" was everything I love about wrestling. It was not perfect, with a few rushed/perfunctory endings. But, overall, it was the right mix of story, spectacle and humor.

#justiceforsami made me laugh out loud. Is that camera crew actually filming? Is the footage available anywhere?
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Nick Gage story suuuuuuuuuper depressing.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    Last night's "Smackdown" was everything I love about wrestling. It was not perfect, with a few rushed/perfunctory endings. But, overall, it was the right mix of story, spectacle and humor.

#justiceforsami made me laugh out loud. Is that camera crew actually filming? Is the footage available anywhere?
    Smackdown has been consistently better than Raw.

But how strong is Bianca Belair? That girl is a specimen.

Mighty Member

Bianca carrying Otis was a legitimate "oh muh gawd" moment.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

So who are the "rumored" favorites to win each Rumble? It looks like they are teasing Alexa Bliss winning the women's. Maybe a returning Rollins on the men's side?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    So who are the "rumored" favorites to win each Rumble? It looks like they are teasing Alexa Bliss winning the women's. Maybe a returning Rollins on the men's side?
    Big E was a favorite until he won the IC title. He'll probably stay midcard for a while taking him out of the running. Keith Lee is another favorite as he's been hovering around the main-event since his call up.

Extraordinary Member

Daniel Bryan is also a likely bet. He's been bringing up winning a rumble a lot on Smackdown

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The Nick Gage story suuuuuuuuuper depressing.
    It is for sure. The big one will be Messiah's as he was featured on America's Most Wanted at one point if anyone didn't see that in 2000's.

XPW is one of the cases where the promotion at the end was turning into something worth a crap. It took Black handing Shane Douglas the book and letting him run things and he tried to lock up some channels ECW used to air on. XPW even moved from west coast to run out of ECW's old place and was gonna push for that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

a lot of underrated talent came out of XPW

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Big E was a favorite until he won the IC title. He'll probably stay midcard for a while taking him out of the running. Keith Lee is another favorite as he's been hovering around the main-event since his call up.
    The sudden mid/upper card "push" of a lot of random Smackdown Superstars (Shinsuke, Cesaro for example) has people believing they are setting up the Elimination Chamber on Smackdown side, which means a RAW Super Star is likely to win the Rumble. I agree Daniel Bryan is one of the betting favorites though.

On the women's side--I don't see a payoff in a Bliss Mania Match, not unless it's against Nikki Cross or something. I actually see a Bayley as one of the favorites as well, although you can't countout Bianca. (And of course Charlotte) I think there's a high likelihood it's also Becky Lynch of Ronda Rousey. I don't see anyone with NXT with a lot of momentum, although I expect Raquel Gonzalez to have a great showing.

Ultimate Member

I'm hearing that the WWE network is moving to the Peacock Network.

Interesting.

Very interesting.