Page 173 of 185 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2768
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So it took me some time. But I found a site that actually listed the entire European Tour in UK card wise.

It seems its correct Angle and McMahon didn't have their plane fight there. Undertaker and Angle have mixed up the flights.

Wh
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

September 2021 was a hard month. 1st Norm McDonald died and then we learned Disney is ruining Indiana Jones in 2022. Just a hard month to take. Hopefully the film tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So it took me some time. But I found a site that actually listed the entire European Tour in UK card wise.

It seems its correct Angle and McMahon didn't have their plane fight there. Undertaker and Angle have mixed up the flights.

Wh
    i think somebody had already looked into that super, good on you for doing your research though.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The first three episodes of Heels are free on YouTube for anyone interested
    https://twitter.com/HeelsSTARZ/statu...18101894287361

I been meaning to catch this show so I'm gonna watch.

Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar

I watched that "Plane Ride From Hell" episode early this morning. Unbelievable.

Kind of makes me wish I'd taken the either of the two chances I had to meet Ric Flair in years past because you sure ain't going to be meeting him now. He's pretty much unemployable after this episode.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Kind of makes me wish I'd taken the either of the two chances I had to meet Ric Flair in years past because you sure ain't going to be meeting him now. He's pretty much unemployable after this episode.
    I wouldn't say that. What Ric did on that flight was never a secret. Flair can always fall back on Hip Hop. Rappers love him and they wouldn't give a shit. He could call up Migos and have him cameo in a video or two.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

People thought Hogan would be too after his racist comments.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Půl Rua

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i think somebody had already looked into that super, good on you for doing your research though.
    Well you had 2 wrestlers involved in it claiming it was this plane flight so , you'd think...well they'd know. Undertaker told Steve Austin in 2019 it was this flight and then you had Angle claim it was this flight as well a year or 2 back on his podcast with Conrad Thompson. Plus Undertaker worked the UK PPV that time so your thinking...these guys would know right ?

But I wanted to make really sure and it took some time to find the cards listed , days and dates etc. One site had every card/date for all of 2002.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

September 2021 was a hard month. 1st Norm McDonald died and then we learned Disney is ruining Indiana Jones in 2022. Just a hard month to take. Hopefully the film tanks.

AEW is partnering with the Owen Hart Foundation to create the Owen Hart Cup and new merch. Owen might end up as a character in the video game
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AEW/statu...67601854226434

Tommy Dreamer has also been removed from Busted Open radio
    https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezon...ted-open-radio

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    AEW is partnering with the Owen Hart Foundation to create the Owen Hart Cup and new merch. Owen might end up as a character in the video game
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AEW/statu...67601854226434

Tommy Dreamer has also been removed from Busted Open radio
    https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezon...ted-open-radio
    to make things even more fukt up, ric flair doesn't give half a shit about tommy dreamer.

AEW is in a spot if they try and cancel Ric Flair . As linked Dustin Rhodes himself was named in other flight attendants deal online and its on sites as posted. So the company will be blasted for keeping Dustin and promoting the school all while blacklisting Flair. Tony Khan really has some hard decisions ahead on this. If he does do that to Flair and points at this people will counter...then why aren't you punishing Dustin Rhodes ?

Extraordinary Member

Tommy Dreamer has apologized profusely for his absurdly stupid comments.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/impact...hell-ric-flair

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    AEW is in a spot if they try and cancel Ric Flair . As linked Dustin Rhodes himself was named in other flight attendants deal online and its on sites as posted. So the company will be blasted for keeping Dustin and promoting the school all while blacklisting Flair. Tony Khan really has some hard decisions ahead on this. If he does do that to Flair and points at this people will counter...then why aren't you punishing Dustin Rhodes ?
    Did I miss something? Dustin Rhodes didn't come off sexually harassing anyone, if anything the stewardess said he was the only one trying to help.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Did I miss something? Dustin Rhodes didn't come off sexually harassing anyone, if anything the stewardess said he was the only one trying to help.
    Yeah, Dustin was just loud and unruly (spitting into the seat in front of him) but he actually helped the stewardess.

He didnít do anything thatís really so bad beyond being unruly.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Apparently he did sexually harass someone, it just wasn't covered in the episode

Astonishing Member

I believe the report is that he harassed his ex-wife on the plane.
    Franchise Wars Podcast and YouTube Host.
    TITANS pilot Recap, Reaction, and Review video! https://youtu.be/l1tKBTUtiyM
    The Force Awakens vs The Last Jedi https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=408109126
    Teen Titans (03) vs Teen Titans Go! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=400482734