Page 520 of 520 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520
Results 7,786 to 7,798 of 7798
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Oh Lbo....here is the article about the crowd this past week.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1123205...-to-the-elite/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

September 2021 was a hard month. 1st Norm McDonald died and then we learned Disney is ruining Indiana Jones in 2022. Just a hard month to take. Hopefully the film tanks.

"Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Bucks had them in the summer of 2022 before dropping them to Swerve in Our Glory.
    so?? what's wrong with putting over swerve in our glory?? who has ftr put over??

Just think had Bucks did business right then FTR would have been there to put over Acclaim earlier and drop the belts to them. But hey there ya go...the Bucks were not and instead of a big deal of FTR dropping belts to them earlier they get this.
    or ftr could just put the acclaimed(or the assboys) over now.
    And given how bad the booking of FTR was by barely letting them show up...this big match could have been bigger. Acclaim should win unless we get a big storyline with FTR as heels. But given the booking til now...I would be shocked.
    they can still do the big rubber match but ftr refuse to put over the bucks.

Oh Lbo....here is the article about the crowd this past week.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1123205...-to-the-elite/
    don't care, but thanks i guess??

I Love the logic in this...Bucks refuse to drop the belts to FTR this past summer like FTR did for them. But somehow FTR should put over the Bucks in the rubber match ...because they should.

You may get your wish. Some team will get the ROH tag team belts once FTR depart in April. With them discussing leaving once their contracts expire a team could win it. The Bucks could.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

September 2021 was a hard month. 1st Norm McDonald died and then we learned Disney is ruining Indiana Jones in 2022. Just a hard month to take. Hopefully the film tanks.

I Love the logic in this...Bucks refuse to drop the belts to FTR this past summer like FTR did for them. But somehow FTR should put over the Bucks in the rubber match ...because they should.
    how can the bucks refuse to drop titles they don't have?? i love the logic that ftr is supposed to go over in the trilogy just because you're feelings are hurt over cm punk.

You may get your wish. Some team will get the ROH tag team belts once FTR depart in April. With them discussing leaving once their contracts expire a team could win it. The Bucks could.
    SWEET!!
    Last edited by BigLbo; Yesterday at 07:13 AM.

the new version of dante's inferno that house of black is using is fukn awesome.

Ultimate Member

I haven’t been watching much wrestling lately (I don’t find much interesting in it beyond the bloodline drama which has gone on for too long) but I’m reading that William Regal might be going back to WWE.

Why? He has a rather prominent role in AEW. I guess because Vince is gone a lot of guys want to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    how can the bucks refuse to drop titles they don't have?? i love the logic that ftr is supposed to go over in the trilogy just because you're feelings are hurt over cm punk.

SWEET!!
    To explain a 3rd time...The Bucks had the titles in summer. They lost them to Swerve in July. Yes this is what I have said a few times.

They logically should have lost to FTR here. To complete the belt collection angle and repay the favor. But they wouldn't do business the right way so f--'ck em.

Edit : I'd rather be a Punk fan than a Young Bucks fan honestly. One guy gave us years of great memories. The other 2 guys will be remembered for copying the NWO gesture and one dude getting his ass kicked by a one armed man with a bad foot.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; Yesterday at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I haven’t been watching much wrestling lately (I don’t find much interesting in it beyond the bloodline drama which has gone on for too long) but I’m reading that William Regal might be going back to WWE.

Why? He has a rather prominent role in AEW. I guess because Vince is gone a lot of guys want to go back.
    It's very wild that FTR , Regal , Andrade , and Brian Cage at one point want out. There is something going on behind closed doors there and it's not all CM Punk's fault.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Extraordinary Member

Regal's close friends with Triple H. He probably wants to go back to working for his buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Its sad but expected. Been a long rumor for weeks that Regal was leaving. I remember even Cornette said he'd be back in WWE weeks ago.

Could be as simple as seeing exactly what that amounted to once the rubber hit the road.

It's very wild that FTR , Regal , Andrade , and Brian Cage at one point want out. There is something going on behind closed doors there and it's not all CM Punk's fault.
    That you've got a broken leg won't change the reality that an arm being chopped off is easily a more pressing matter.