Page 861 of 902 FirstFirst ... 361761811851857858859860861862863864865871 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The business is in the best shape overall since the mid/late 1990s really. We have the big 2 companies and those under them feeding and growing young talent and they will get talent back to work with as WWE releases happen. I may not watch steady but I'm happy for the industry. Even if I think Tony Khan has blew big angles he could make serious money on for sure.

-

- Watching Dutch's podcast clip , he believes Punk wanted to be fired too and likely knew he had WWE in back pocket. He brings up how months ago Punk was backstage at a WWE show and spoke with some people. (HHH a few minutes)

- The subject of whether the talent was "kayfabed" about Punk like the sheets were is brought up. While Dutch brings up it could have happened , we have learned its unlikely with talent told that day he was coming back. I posted a clip I believe of Rollins on Smackdown on Friday doing a sly look as fans chanted for Punk. Like he had known this was gonna happen.

- Mantell went on to discuss how promoters can kayfabe talent and he has been before. One example is this...

Vince never told many people or even Brisco who was in the office he had decided to do this with ECW. So they ran it shoot style (even as its a work) .

As Taz brings up there was more ECW guys in the building just in case the WWF talent decided to go fight them because Vince may not have told them. Mantell comically didn't know it was a work deal as he thought about coming over and fighting them as they swore at him but is a professional. (he is glad he didn't as Vince told everyone after it...that it was a work)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This picture is blowing my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This picture is blowing my mind

Dixie just posted this on her FB. She a few months ago cut a nice promo praising her onscreen nephew EC3 for winning the NWA World Championship.

Edit to add Nick Aldis likes Dixie because years back he claimed Prichard was trying to low ball him in TNA. Dixie stepped in and made sure he got his money and she felt he could be a big star.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

WWE just aired its preview “For the 1st time in nearly a decade the 2nd City Saint , CM Punk has returned to WWE. He’s gonna have a live mic tonight on Monday Night Raw!” - Michael Cole

This is brilliant…they are gonna make folks stick to watch awhile before Punk arrives.

Randy is so nice for signing that for the kid. Give him a great memory.

Incredible Member

Dirty Dom hasn't felt fear like that since the first time he dropped the soap.

Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, and Dixie Carter all being backstage at a WWE event in 2023 is some next level "what universe are we in?!" insanity.

R-Truth is out looking for those platinum award winning jelly rolls in catering folks…

Indus Sheer look like monster heels and I remember Veer from a couple years ago where he was months debuting and then they took him off to repackage him.

DIY is a nice tag team with Gagano and Tomasa . Hope the running the gauntlet makes them win this.

The Creed Brothers really impressed me thus far. I feel they need a better look but they are pretty solid.

Keiser (or however you spell it) has that classic German villain vibe with his look. I kinda want him and his team to win this.

The Creed Brothers are an ok team. But the botches and all were a bit bad. I did laugh at Finn Ballor in his segment “Man I was watching those Creed brothers…and they look tough.”

Right after the botched moments lol.

Spectacular Member

Did WWE alter Cody's entrance? I think I've noticed twice now that during Cody's entrance when his song gets to the the "Woooahhh!" part...the camera cuts-away from Cody extending his arms & goes to the audience doing it.

Perhaps it has something to do with Seth Rollins entrance and his arm's outstretched during his "Wooaahhh!" song moment?

Shinsuke was stalking…Cody ? Ok that makes little sense. But hey him blowing the mist is cool now.

And the remix edition of Cult of Personality is Punks intro now. So that one coming out 2 days before his return fit.

Incredible Member

I'm 90 percent sure someone decided to call Sarah Logan "Valhalla" just because it sounds reminscent Valkyrie...nevermidn that it doesn't really fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I'm 90 percent sure someone decided to call Sarah Logan "Valhalla" just because it sounds reminscent Valkyrie...nevermidn that it doesn't really fit.
    Honestly this gimmick seems like something out of 1980s WWF. Aren’t we beyond a guy doing this ?

I’d rather a dude believe he’s the son of Odin on WWE tv. He carries a hammer like miljoner and discusses the high father. Thor can be used as long as it’s not the Marvel look etc.

I can see people thinking the dude is nuts…”I have traveled the rainbow bridge and set at table with my father…Odin.’