Page 776 of 902 FirstFirst ... 276676726766772773774775776777778779780786826876 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The logic behind Drew's heel turn is silly. It runs in all faces are friends and I can't get behind that. He's beefing with Jey. He had no reason to help him
    Drew didn't turn heel he just didn't help jey can you blame him?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I like Tommy Dreamer a lot. He's the selfless man who did everything for ECW. Tommy's body over the years took a lot of damage. I just want him to not look bad. Because my memories of thr Innovator of Violence is one I wanna hold onto. Not see him barely able to work etc.

DVon I was proud to watch. I knew he couldn't move like he once did. He hadn't wrestled in years. It's a miracle he did what we saw in ring really.

Both men arw legends and deserve to bare special attraction types now. They did their part for us all and business.
    They don't look bad to me they just don't look like guys in their 20s anymore.

The card for NWA tomorrow.

EC3 vs. Jay Bradley for the NWA World’s Championship

-Blunt Force Trauma vs. Trevor Murdoch & Mike Knox for the NWA Tag Team Championship

-Daisky Kill & Talos vs. Brothers of Funstruction for the NWA United States Tag Team Championship

-Chris Adonis vs. Jordan Clearwater vs. Blake Troop vs. Mims qualifying match for the NWA Television Championship

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Drew didn't turn heel he just didn't help jey can you blame him?
    The narrative with being played with Drew is that he is a coward for not helping Jey. Kofi ran with that. At the end of their match Ivar attacks woods in the outside. Drew stops Kofi from helping him and wins the match. Afterwards Ivar beats down Kofi and Drew walks away. Drew is turning

The narrative with being played with Drew is that he is a coward for not helping Jey. Kofi ran with that. At the end of their match Ivar attacks woods in the outside. Drew stops Kofi from helping him and wins the match. Afterwards Ivar beats down Kofi and Drew walks away. Drew is turning
    Probably but as of now he isn't a heel.

Ultimate Member

Saw that Sheamus is dealing with a really bad shoulder injury as to why he's been absent.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    North American title is an NXT title and Cody isn't interested in being on NXT.
    Maybe in real life but story wise it doesn't make sense Dominik is on Raw Becky Lynch is on Raw Bron Breakker a nxt guy was going after the WC awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    as far as women go, impact has the best women's division on tv, easily.
    I really wish they would do a talent exchange with wwe and AEW at least with the women ot would be cool to have them show up on all 3 top promotions maybe open some fans eyes up to wrestling outside of wwe.

Does Dom always give non WWE interviews in character?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Maybe in real life but story wise it doesn't make sense Dominik is on Raw Becky Lynch is on Raw Bron Breakker a nxt guy was going after the WC awhile ago.
    Yes, they appear on RAW, but they also have to show up on NXT. Cody wants to stay exclusive to RAW.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Jade Cargill signing with WWE is now official

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/17066...K8kb8o1nQ&s=19

Huge lost for AEW.

Huge lost for AEW.
    Depends on how she's booked.

Vince isn't very good with creations not his own.

I hope she does well!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

I'm actually quite surprised WWE's never done a serious Edge and Christian reunion and potentially seeing it in AEW is going to be surreal.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Ziggler will probably do the Indietaker run but I would not be surprised if they re sign him right away due to being well liked by the WWE ME crowd. As much as I'd want to seem him ... my gut says he's gonna be a bounty hunter.

Edge would be a yes ... I don't think Drew leaves but I'd take Sheamus over Drew in AEW since he's gonna be gone soon too apparently.

PCO is old and we already had a run with him and Danhausen in ROH.

Callihan .... I don't see thriving in AEW.

Adeel Alam is the only one I would jump on at this point.

Calihan I actually see thriving in AEW as a serious hardcore threat to TNT and ROH level. I can see him stepping in there and doing very well. Calihan is 36 and has some good years left.

PCO I agree is too old at this stage.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Huge lost for AEW.
    not surprising. everyone knew she was done with AEW after her return and match with kris. and honestly, she's better for it. after that run she had, there wasn't much left for her to do. she could've gone after the women's title but that scene is clogged up as is.

besides, once Mercedes is all healed up, she'll pop up on dynamite or collision soon or later. so it's not a real loss. not ripping on jade. i hope she does well, considering how............ahem..........."well" the E books their women.