Page 30 of 902 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130530 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    There weren't a lot of options for marquees to rake in the big bucks till shortly after Paul signed his extention.

AEW, New Japan offering big money to gaijins, bigger indie circuits offering good money etc. Didn't become viable till 2013.

There haven't been this many options since before WCW folded for making good money.
    I just know that for years I've watched Show in matches and on tv and have been distinctly unimpressed by how little effort he has put in.

The WON awards were even more masturbatory forAEW/anything that isnt WWE even more than they uaully are.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    I just know that for years I've watched Show in matches and on tv and have been distinctly unimpressed by how little effort he has put in.

The WON awards were even more masturbatory forAEW/anything that isnt WWE even more than they uaully are.
    I do not disagree with that one bit.

I am just saying there were not a lot options when he signed the extension.

With poor usage and not a lot of options, I could see why he phoned it in at times.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Incredible Member

congrats to bobby lashley on being the new wwe champ , hope he has a long reign,

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    congrats to bobby lashley on being the new wwe champ , hope he has a long reign,
    Lastly was definitely overdo but I would have liked miz to hang onto it until WM then drop it to lastly.

Because Morrison and Lashley are never going to be anything other than midcarders? And winning the Rumble would do nothing to change that for either one and would just waste a Rumble win.
    I told you lashley is/was more then a midcarder.

Extraordinary Member

Cheers Bobby! Business is about to pick up for the Hurt Business. Props to MVP the mastermind.

I'd have more sympathy for Show if he hadnt phoned it in and been crap for years and years and is only now upset that they treat him as such.
    Yea he was better off leaving WWE. They clearly didn't have anything else for him to do in the company other than to appear on legends night events, enter into the Royal Rumble, or count the lights for some new big man talent like Braun and Keith Lee. The man has flip flopped from Face to heel like hundreds of times during his run in the company. He is better off being in creative in AEW.

I hope Bobby is champ for a long while (he deserves it). Drew had a good run and doesn't need to hold the title right now. I do kinda feel bad for Miz though, he been a staple in the company for YEARS now. But Bobby VS Drew and Brock would be a good Wrestlemania bout. Or just Bobby VS Brock.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm hoping for a dominant heel run for Lashley. I want the Impact run minus him having every title. I might actually tune in to see it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I told you lashley is/was more then a midcarder.
    We'll see. A few years ago Jinder Mahal held the title after all...

We'll see. A few years ago Jinder Mahal held the title after all...
    Lashley is breed for the main-event. Unlike Jinder he has experience in that spot and has wrestled in a high level. He also has the benefit of not being given the belt in a cheap attempt to appeal to a foreign market.

Randy Orton is having a Twitter feud with Soulja Boy. These rappers been coming out the woodwork having WWE on their radar after Bad Bunny started being a regular.

Incredible Member

at least miz can now concentrate on his feud with bad bunny for mania.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm hoping for a dominant heel run for Lashley. I want the Impact run minus him having every title. I might actually tune in to see it.
    Rumor has it he might be a face, at least in the short term -- the rumor for Mania is Lashley-Lesnar. Although there are rumors for involving a "big guy" match with Drew and Keith Lee as well.

Lashley has been great even going back to his silly story with Lana. His feud with Drew shows how much he's improved in-ring as well.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    at least miz can now concentrate on his feud with bad bunny for mania.
    He can also concentrate on his reality show and game show hosting gigs.
    Watching television is not an activity.