Page 451 of 902 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 13529
    Ultimate Member

Honestly, I love the whole Bloodline thing.

The Roman Reigns we are seeing now is the Reigns we've always wanted.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The opening segment was a great heat check for the bloodline. When they eventually turn on Sami he will be a top face immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So...AEW actually cut some of the promo. Just how bad could it have been if this was the edited promo were seeing.
    It had a lot more dead space for one.

Like I said it wasn't the worst I have seen but it wasn't good either.

I think they gave her too much time for starters.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The opening segment was a great heat check for the bloodline. When they eventually turn on Sami he will be a top face immediately.
    I'm expecting him and KO will take the Tag Titles off the Usos

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So it appears Bobby Fish was trying to be a bit of an AEW mole. He tried to convince Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole to ask for releases and go back to WWE. So they can reform Undisputed Era.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wrestli...-return-to-wwe

Both men told him no. Then its said Swerve told Tony what Fish was trying to do.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

On WWE they had Table for 3 with Rick and Scott Steiner. With Breaker there. Rick is very proud of his son as you can tell.

The funniest line was from Scott who told him to just keep using his moves.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    PED use does give sports a black eye at times. Sure some try to take the cheap way out. White wanted to see if he could get a repeat of Lesnar $$$.
    yes but the athletes are at fault there, not the leagues themselves.

He was gonna go for the money as we know. The NBA itself had high school kids jumping into the sport before they should have. The NFL has let some players who shouldn't be out there way past their primes going. Where they suffer worse concussions etc. MLB had its own age deal where they signed kids from high schools and some thought they'd make it in majors and have to watch themselves set years back.
    like that kobe bryant kid, what a disaster that turned out to be

So the sports business isn't some perfect animal. These leagues make mistakes a lot. Soccer signed a 14 year old kid , put the weight of the world on him and then watched as he failed at the expectations. That is another one. Not perfect.
    nobody said it was, but just because others have put a blackeye on a sport doesn't mean punk didn't. ufc disgraced themselves letting lesnar compete knowing he was juiced that doesn't make the punk debacle any less disgraceful.

I think Punk was thinking he was gonna win some fights. I doubt if he seriously thought , well I'm gonna become World Champion in UFC etc. I'd say if your gonna fight in MMA you have to have some confidence you can win.
    ego will do that. ego has been getting people's asses kicked since the dawn of time

But I don't think its pure out ego. Its more...ok I can do this and will show I can win. Because if you think , well I'm gonna lose ...etc you shouldn't do this.

In ring talent aren't the only people Trips is bringing back. He rehired Gabe Sapolsky and is working on the creative team

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/...Y8jZ0aJFQ&s=19
    tony kahn should've got him while he had the chance.

Why would Hangman be punished? The worst he did was hurt punk's feelings
    it was probably because of his comments about veterans. obviously winning the battle royal was a continuation of that punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Man...

Fingers crossed on Julia Hart.

That looked like it could have been bad news.
    that was scary, same with sting table bump.

Shane Douglas talks about his overcoming a years long battle with oxycotin addiction. His story is pretty hard to listen to.

- Shane brings up how once he started taking Oxycotins he went home and cleaned his and his wifes car , worked on the house and was downstairs painting the basement feeling great.

- Things were perfect til he felt so good he decided to skip a dose that day. He would later realize what withdrawls were a couple hours later.

- His addiction got so bad at one point he claims he was taking 51 oxys a day for pain.

- In the most pathetic deal was how Dixie Carter fired him. Shane had went through his battle and came out of rehab after it. A reporter wanted to do a story on his battle with pain killer addiction and how he could help others. Douglas wanted to help others with it and agreed. So he did the story and even cut a promo there in TNA about it.

The next set of tapings he was called by Bob Ryder who told him he wasn't being brought back. Shane claims this was a week or 2 before Christmas. So basically he was used to do this for TNA and then let go.

with aew being so big on managers i'd love to see the franchise back on tv managing a stable. i don't remember him doing much good in tna but he was good as the manager of the naturals.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

that was scary, same with sting table bump.
    She said she missed 85% of the table and her hat hit 100% of the guard rail.

She got lucky.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Apparently WWE has a deaf wrestler working NXT. This is interesting

https://twitter.com/SWIFTOLOGlST/sta...4GLpqV4Kw&s=19

Apparently WWE has a deaf wrestler working NXT. This is interesting

https://twitter.com/SWIFTOLOGlST/sta...4GLpqV4Kw&s=19
    Is it? I mean good for him and all but I don't think it's that big a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Is it? I mean good for him and all but I don't think it's that big a deal.
    I find it interesting as reacting to the crowd is an important element to the psychology of wrestling. He might have to switch things up depending on the mood of the arena he's performing in. I'm curious how he manages it.

It was just announced....Raven will be inducted into TNA/Impact Hall of Fame this year.

Pretty nice to see Raven get that nod. I do hope next year we get to see the WWE do something special with Hall of Fame for ECW guys. Its said that Wrestlemania will be in Philadelphia. So hope we see that.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    She said she missed 85% of the table and her hat hit 100% of the guard rail.

She got lucky.
    To me?

They each got really, really lucky.

- She easily could have gone head/neck first into either the rail or the floor.
    - Sting is right on the outskirts of being eligible for Medicare, and he almost hit "Nothing But Head/Neck..." on that second table.

I get that the company loves it some bumps.

They just need to take another look at making them as safe as possible.