Page 364 of 902 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464864 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Tony Khan never booked an invasion so I don't know why you keep insisting that Callis and Good Brothers hanging out with Kenny is that.

Its not an invasion right now given that Khan bought (and seemingly has no plan) with Ring of Honor. But the deal with Kenny going into Impact and winning the World title of a rival company and helped by people there.....where have we saw that before ? Where did something close to this happen before ?

But hell Impact seemingly has a better idea on using ex-ROH guys than what a major company is doing. Beyond throwing title matches on TV and doing really...nothing beyond it. (It would be one thing had there been a plan for a show or a streaming show for ROH...or hell taking one of the YouTube shows and making it ROH. But nothing for months after this major buy)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its not an invasion right now given that Khan bought (and seemingly has no plan) with Ring of Honor. But the deal with Kenny going into Impact and winning the World title of a rival company and helped by people there.....where have we saw that before ? Where did something close to this happen before ?

But hell Impact seemingly has a better idea on using ex-ROH guys than what a major company is doing. Beyond throwing title matches on TV and doing really...nothing beyond it. (It would be one thing had there been a plan for a show or a streaming show for ROH...or hell taking one of the YouTube shows and making it ROH. But nothing for months after this major buy)
    As of a month ago, Khan did an interview and said getting a weekly show (streaming or cable) was one of the top priorities for ROH. I

Doing blow on camera and not hiding it very well.

Triplemania is crazy sauce.

Also LOL @ Matt and Johnny Hardy!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Well the WWE comically has an open revolt online. As a heel Seth Rollins tweeted out a face palm emoji seconds affer Brock Lesnar came out to set up another Roman Reigns match.

Kevin Owens in a reply asked his friend what he meant. Which I'm sure he found out.

You have even the talent in the company tired of this same match repeatedly.
    And it will only get worse until Roman and the Uso's lose their titles...

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

This is an obvious power play. This is to let people know Vince is still in charge. Nothing is changing
    I agree. Like Vince's equivalent of being Putin.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

How are they going to pull off Ezekial / Elias tonight? One rumor I saw was they are bringing in Damian Sandow to portray Elias?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Rhea got taken out of the women's title match at Money in the Bank. WTF is happening in this company

Bruce Prichard has been named interim head of talent relations. Johnny Ace has been out on administrative leave.

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/sta...xHxGlEZKoCYa6g

Are you fucking kidding me? Ace is being protected. Triple H is right there.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Vince is making sure his stooges fill any vacancies (left by other stooges).
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Astonishing Member

Bruce Prichard has been named interim head of talent relations. Johnny Ace has been out on administrative leave.

BP has done the job before it makes sense. (He's also gone on record as hating the position, so I can't see him there for long)

Extraordinary Member

Vince can’t allow himself to think HHH could do the job better than Vince’s more crony-like friends, and NXT’s failure to kill AEW gave him the excuse to qualify HHH as a “failure” as a talent scout.

For whatever reason, for being a guy who worships the idea of cold hard profit-seeking, Vince has a massive insecurity about his creative instincts and knowledge. HHH got a reputation for being “better than Vince,” so he had to be brought back to earth.

Pritchard and others knowing how to play the sycophant even better than HHH didn’t help.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    How are they going to pull off Ezekial / Elias tonight? One rumor I saw was they are bringing in Damian Sandow to portray Elias?
    Nah, they did a (rather obvious) split screen, like when an actor plays twins on a sitcom. I did like when Kevin Owens talked about the glue on Elias's beard.
    Watching television is not an activity.

The best thing about this Ezekial angle is acknowledging the fact he is Elias. If the WWE played it straight with the repackage the fans would have **** on it. Making it the driving force of the angle made it more entertaining than it has any right to be

Josh alexander vs eric young was great!
    Last edited by choptop; 06-22-2022 at 12:35 AM.

if you think another poorly done invasion angle is better then yeah, sure. personally i'd rather kahn more or less just sit on the roh guys until he figures out xactly what they're going to do with the brand instead of doing a played out invasion angle. i'm a lot more concerned with what they're doing with aew contracted wrestlers than the roh guys. like why the fuk hasn't roosh been on tv since the ppv??

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    osh alexander vs eric young was great!
    Last edited by BigLbo; 06-22-2022 at 12:02 AM.