Page 58 of 902 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast

Everyone in that comments section seems to be forgetting that she's still signed to Shine Wrestling, and is a champion there.

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member

Dynamite review:

The opening match was insane. The Bucks embracing their inner 90’s heel HBK. Also if PAC isn’t AEW World Champ at some point something will have gone wrong.

Jade vs. Velvet was fun. Velvet has become so good and Jade looks incredibly impressive for how green she is.

Jericho vs. Dax was good, it made the ladder look like a formidable threat.

Good promos from Britt and Rosa.

I wish Kris vs. Amber Nova had been a bit more competitive because the latter can actually work. But still Kris looked like she hasn’t lost a step.

Hobbs looked like a beast tonight.

The ME will be, divisive, I’m sure. Darby and Matt are both madmen though, that much is clear.

Good show, next week looks stacked!! I so hope they let Shida vs. Tay main event.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Really glad Lashley retained sucks the HB was broken up tho. I did want Sasha to finally win at WM but can't be mad at Bianca Belair or Rhea Ripley.

Roman,Edge and Bryan did the damn thing. And Bad Bunny Wow way better than David Arquette lol.
    My dream is that since they have changed the announce team on Raw that MVP and the Almighty BL induct Samoa Joe into the Hurt Business. It matches his character they would make a formidable two man power trip on Raw. I will forgive losing Ced and Shelton, if it nets the Samoan submission machine, heck maybe also either recruit whichever of Asuka or Rhea that is going to be the heel, Rhea for the brutality angle but if Vince wants her to play the face, I like cocky heel Asuka.

Bucks/Death Triangle was fantastic. Rey Fenix is on a completely other level with how good he is.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

I know the Elite are trying to be cool heels right now, not working but better than what they were doing, which is weird because the only force that seems able to go toe to toe with them is Pinnacle, which for me is better than them in every way. For me MJF is a better top heel front man than Kenny at least out of the ring. FTR is are a better tag team period than the Young Bucks but a better heel tag team as well (and way better than the Good Brothers). Wardlow is a better monster heel than Doc Gallows. Tully is infinitely better manager/mouthpiece than Don. I can see the Elite dogging out Moxley, Hangman and Darby at first. Then probably going at it with the IC since they have switched sides but if the elite beat them as faces they will really dog them as heels. AEW would be wise to avoid a pinnacle war because their bookers wouldn't look good in comparison but the groups are too big to avoid each other for too long.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Bucks/Death Triangle was fantastic. Rey Fenix is on a completely other level with how good he is.
    For me Pac is the best singles wrestler on the roster, should be World champion and if AEW ever does do the Horsemen angle he should be a member.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    For me Pac is the best singles wrestler on the roster, should be World champion and if AEW ever does do the Horsemen angle he should be a member.
    Pac is fantastic, don't get me wrong. Just something about Fenix just clicks more with me.

If anything, everyone constantly tries to make every new masked or Hispanic wrestler "the next Rey Mysterio." Fenix might be the closest to that.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    My dream is that since they have changed the announce team on Raw that MVP and the Almighty BL induct Samoa Joe into the Hurt Business. It matches his character they would make a formidable two man power trip on Raw. I will forgive losing Ced and Shelton, if it nets the Samoan submission machine, heck maybe also either recruit whichever of Asuka or Rhea that is going to be the heel, Rhea for the brutality angle but if Vince wants her to play the face, I like cocky heel Asuka.
    Oh yeah Samoa Joe would be perfect, I could see Asuka bringing in some comedy relief.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Oh yeah Samoa Joe would be perfect, I could see Asuka bringing in some comedy relief.
    wish they would lose the green coming out of every orifice make up job, Asuka rarely uses the mist anymore and she is a very attractive woman and the green mist covers that up. I prefer her NXT makeup look more. Would be funny if she lost the green make up but since she is a heel sprayed more mist though.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Everyone in that comments section seems to be forgetting that she's still signed to Shine Wrestling, and is a champion there.
    Sounds like Shine wrestling will be the next place she will get fired from

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

WWE just cleaned HOUSE today ...Samoa Joe , Bo Dallas , Mickie James and more was released today.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

whaaaat, I thought they loved Joe on commentary so much is why he wasn't wrestling...I hope ROH gets him and not AEW or Impact. Initially I don't want Joe on Impact but he could seriously save that brand give it some legitimacy it lacks right now. After Tessa left I only look at it for Kiera Hogan the occasional Petey Williams sighting and what is going on with the cooperation with AEW. Samoa Joe on Impact or NWA would make those brands intriguing but I would still prefer him on ROH warring with Jay Lethal.
    Last edited by EmeraldGladiator; 04-15-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Astonishing Member

WWE only place Joe was at that he wasn't arguably the best ever, Impact/TNA, ROH, NXT there is an argument to be made that Joe is on the Mt Rushmore of all 3 of those brands, not the WWE though.

Ultimate Member

That's very interesting.

I would have thought they could still do something with Samoa Joe and Billie Kay. Joe in particular has been injured for a while.

It's a bit baffling.