Page 249 of 902 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349749 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 13529

Nice to see ECW Television Championship back but I thought WWE owned it?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Nice to see ECW Television Championship back but I thought WWE owned it?
    They do but Rhino held on to the physical belt.

Mustafa Ali requested his release from WWE
    https://twitter.com/aliwwe/status/14...567930885?s=21

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They do but Rhino held on to the physical belt.
    Same way he had the physical ECW World title belt at the end. I believe he used it in a TNA angle way back then.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Mustafa Ali requested his release from WWE
    https://twitter.com/aliwwe/status/14...567930885?s=21
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Same way he had the physical ECW World title belt at the end. I believe he used it in a TNA angle way back then.
    From what I remember of that angle Rhino brought the belt with him but shouldn't physically show it since WWECW was using that belt design at the time.

I tell you ...Blue Meanie is really great at doing a podcast. Good voice , able to laugh at self and tells some solid stories. Meanie is fun to listen to and he details how silly things could be in the WWF at times. No idea if this is the same deal or not.

- Meanie details he didn't really know then that he would get heat if given a 1st class ticket til the moment he set down in the seat. Then realized to his horror , that yes people would call him out on not giving the ticket to a veteran wrestler.

- So he is shocked to get that 1st class ticket and near front row. So he sits down and soon has people looking at him. He is now realizing he screwed up. With him in front row is Steve Austin , Shawn Michaels etc. Mick Foley gets on the plane and does a "Ohhh Meanie , noo..." deal and Meanie is worried. They land and he's traveling with Bob Holly and Mick Foley as he questions how much in trouble he's gonna be in.

- So at the arena he's called into a room by Blackjack Lanza and a couple other road agents. Bob Holly went with him and Lanza told him they would let it slide this time since he's new to the company and didn't know the rules for this. Meanie learned his lesson as years later after One Night Stand as he was back in company awhile they gave him another 1st class seat. He basically gave it to Ricky Steamboat or someone there to exchange.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So this was pretty funny on Impact as the company seemed to do a card in Dallas. They timed one of their wrestlers facing Moose in an ad for local pizza place. It was a nice ad to see. Also maybe judging from this , new Impact announcer Tom Phillips is doing a Joey Styles. He's calling Impact as a solo announcer joined by people at times. Which to me really impresses me here. Phillips seems to be really good at this.

"He helps us out at times. But lets face it , he's a moron." - Meyers on Dice.

It's being reported that Ali got into a huge argument with Vince. Vince pitched something to him that he would never do. That's why he's asking for a release

In some odd news, Cody Rhodes is a free agent. He doesn't have a AEW contract

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...g6w0QPhEg&s=19

In some odd news, Cody Rhodes is a free agent. He doesn't have a AEW contract

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...g6w0QPhEg&s=19
    Gotta be a work?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So this was pretty funny on Impact as the company seemed to do a card in Dallas. They timed one of their wrestlers facing Moose in an ad for local pizza place. It was a nice ad to see. Also maybe judging from this , new Impact announcer Tom Phillips is doing a Joey Styles. He's calling Impact as a solo announcer joined by people at times. Which to me really impresses me here. Phillips seems to be really good at this.

"He helps us out at times. But lets face it , he's a moron." - Meyers on Dice.

it was just because d lo got beat up by the roh guys early in the show.

Extraordinary Member

So, WWE changed WALTER's name. Gunther Stark

However, there's someone else with that name.

It's not a wrestler though.

It's a Nazi U-Boat captain

And that is why research is important....ooof

Quote Originally Posted by Thrash27 View Post
    they also have a tony deangelo on the nxt roster. their lack of attention to detail is amazing for such a big company.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrash27 View Post
    I expect them to drop the last name and be done with it.