Page 601 of 902 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The night 1 & 2 card for WrestleMania has been revealed

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/16414...OO3KAFnFA&s=19

This is confusing. On Raw it was confirmed Cena vs Theory would be the opening match of night 1 but the poster makes it look like the main-event
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 03-30-2023 at 08:49 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Or....

- Mox gets angry Punk refuses to lose clean to him 1st and wants to stay booked strong. Then he signs with WWE for a huge contract and long term one to work in back as producer , shows up with interim AEW World title and throws in trash can as WWE does a f---k move to that company. Because well....that has happened.

No one really knows how Moxley would have reacted. But you brace for the "worst case" deal at times and this was not a good situation. Its not good to put your championship on a guy who can walk out the door at a moments notice. Because you lose any power in that situation.
    It's 2023. Everyone knows the belts are props. Pulling something like that nowadays would just make the worker in question look like an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The night 1 & 2 card for WrestleMania has been revealed

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/16414...OO3KAFnFA&s=19

This is confusing. On Raw it was confirmed Cena vs Theory would be the opening match of night 1 but the poster makes it look like the main-event
    Night one definitely the stronger card. Night 2 only matches I am interested in is the ME and HIAC. Does leave room for another surprise match on Sunday (Lashley - LA Knight is a rumor).

Flair/Rhea main eventing over the Tag Title match is so dumb. Unless Sami/KO are going to lose, which would be even dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Because Cena's the biggest name on the card that night, and most likely to pull in viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Night one definitely the stronger card. Night 2 only matches I am interested in is the ME and HIAC. Does leave room for another surprise match on Sunday (Lashley - LA Knight is a rumor).
    The IC Title match is going to be great. It's the only match I'm watching for night 2.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I am expecting Roman to lose when either Solo or Jey or Jimmy do something and cause Roman to lose the titles. Then on Raw have Rikishi show up to try to keep the peace and Roman knock him out to set off a fued vs the Uso's, any of them.
    Roman then recruits others to his side like Theory and LA Knight etc to take on The Uso's, including Solo. ROman gets the title back at Summer Slam and the Rock shows up to confront him about messing up family etc and that sets them on a course for Rumble or WM...

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Flair/Rhea main eventing over the Tag Title match is so dumb. Unless Sami/KO are going to lose, which would be even dumber.

Because Cena's the biggest name on the card that night, and most likely to pull in viewers.

The IC Title match is going to be great. It's the only match I'm watching for night 2.
    That IC Match should be a Banger, as they say now as long as Drew can hold his own...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    I am expecting Roman to lose when either Solo or Jey or Jimmy do something and cause Roman to lose the titles. Then on Raw have Rikishi show up to try to keep the peace and Roman knock him out to set off a fued vs the Uso's, any of them.
    Roman then recruits others to his side like Theory and LA Knight etc to take on The Uso's, including Solo. ROman gets the title back at Summer Slam and the Rock shows up to confront him about messing up family etc and that sets them on a course for Rumble or WM...
    I can see Solo being the reason Roman loses, Roman is rumored to be taking time off after mania, so maybe he is off till Summerslam?

Rhea vs Charlotte as the main-event isn't official. Political reasons is why it's even being considered for the spot. It would be a "make good" for not having one last year

Spectacular Member

Flair/Rhea main eventing over the Tag Title match is so dumb. .
    I don't personally consider Flair/Rhea to be a main event worthy match, but no tag team match is headlining Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    I don't personally consider Flair/Rhea to be a main event worthy match, but no tag team match is headlining Wrestlemania.
    It's happened before.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    The original Wrestlemania was headlined by tag team match. According to Sapp, many people within the company is pushing for the tag title match to headline night 1.

Rumored match order for both nights of Mania:

Night 1 - Cena - Theory, Men's 4-way tag match, Rey - Dom, Seth - Paul, Trish, Becky, Lita - Damage Ctrl, Uso's - Sami / KO, Flair - Rhea.

Night 2 - Women's 4-way Tag match, Brock - Omos, HIAC, Gunther / Drew / Sheamus, Bianca - Auska, Reign's / Cody.

Roman will be making history this weekend. He will be the first WWE superstar to defend his title in 3 consecutive WrestleManias under one reign

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/statu...5KSOT0qeg&s=19

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    I can see Solo being the reason Roman loses, Roman is rumored to be taking time off after mania, so maybe he is off till Summerslam?
    Wait Roman is already a part timer and has taken weeks off during lead up to mania AND he is taking more time off now?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Wait Roman is already a part timer and has taken weeks off during lead up to mania AND he is taking more time off now?
    Yeah he's just been working so hard lately ya know, but seriously he needs 2 lose along with the Usos as I only watch the bloodline bits hoping they're interrupted by the bloodline getting beaten down.