Page 262 of 902 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Could be someone from the NWA. One of those guys appearing or...Mickie James.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its a shame MonsterVision isn't around on TNT or TBS with Joe Bob Riggs. Seeing Danhausen as a guest host would be fun.
    We should start an online campaign!! #tntmonstervisionwithdanhausen

I dunno ... I don't know much about getting social media going.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

So on Youtube I decided to check out the new NWA show NWA-USA that Corgan has made. This one has a really nice intro and it surprised me to see former TNA , ECW and WWE guys now involved. TNA wise the British Invasion is back. But one appearance I marked for was ....RAVEN !

Raven is a brilliant guy and should be a manager type as were seeing here. But he needs a group of disturbed people and he leads them as manager.

My one complaint is ...NWA needs a VOICE. If Corgan is getting Raven he needs to get Joey Styles to be a solo announcer. Maybe get Callis and Styles to call the matches together.
    i like what ive heard
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Tony Khan said on Twitter that the forbidden door is opening once again on Dynamite. This guy is going to wrestle Isaiah Cassidy
    i thought cassidy really capitalized on his opportunity against sammy of friday night. i wonder why he's getting singles matches all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Keith Lee is a free agent so him showing up wouldn't be a forbidden door scenario. It has to be a guy who is signed to another company appearing on AEW.
    from the way it was worded i thought it would just be somebody who left wwe on good terms.

that sid i'd prefer keith lee to gargano.

Could be someone from the NWA. One of those guys appearing or...Mickie James.
    that would be impact wrestling announcement level of disappointing.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 02-06-2022 at 01:53 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    We should start an online campaign!! #tntmonstervisionwithdanhausen

I dunno ... I don't know much about getting social media going.
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/tntmonst...=hashtag_click
    i feel i had to
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Jeff Hardy is another rumor that who may be entering the forbidden door. I highly doubt it though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

that would be impact wrestling announcement level of disappointing.

Nah not really , given that Mickie just came off a very nice appearance at Royal Rumble where the WWE and Impact had a nice working deal there. The WWE even let Impact use footage of her at the Royal Rumble on their show.

I'd like to see Nick Aldis get a shot in a major company. Guy has been working for years in NWA and he deserves a nice run somewhere. (I doubt he leaves , he seems to be really NWA's only real star they have pushed the last few years)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Nick himself has invested a lot in NWA. He renewed his deal with them recently.

Aldis in AEW would be sweet. He could feud with Cody again

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Jeff Hardy is another rumor that who may be entering the forbidden door. I highly doubt it though.
    I'd laugh so hard at Jeff Hardy being in a match labeled "Face of the Revolution."
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Jeff's no compete would expire next month. Unless he's fine with branch of contract it won't be him. Also, kayfabe wise it wouldn't make sense since it would pit Jeff against his brother from the jump.

Could be Morrison. His deal like Lee's expired and Morrison is a good talent to have.

Nah not really , given that Mickie just came off a very nice appearance at Royal Rumble where the WWE and Impact had a nice working deal there. The WWE even let Impact use footage of her at the Royal Rumble on their show.

I'd like to see Nick Aldis get a shot in a major company. Guy has been working for years in NWA and he deserves a nice run somewhere. (I doubt he leaves , he seems to be really NWA's only real star they have pushed the last few years)
    Yeah really. Appearing in the royal rumble means jack **** to aew fan base. No offe
    nse to Mickey but she's just not that big of a deal in 2022.
    Regardless I seriously doubt Mickey is going to come in and wrestle Isiah

Astonishing Member

Could be Morrison. His deal like Lee's expired and Morrison is a good talent to have.
    I was thinking Morrison too.

(I admit I do want it to be HHH or Shane McMahon lol)

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Yeah really. Appearing in the royal rumble means jack **** to aew fan base. No offe
    nse to Mickey but she's just not that big of a deal in 2022.
    Regardless I seriously doubt Mickey is going to come in and wrestle Isiah
    I'm sure Mickie would get a nice reaction from AEW fans. The fanbase is older schooled WWE and some WCW/TNA fans in a sense. That fanbase would pop for her. Jim Ross would sell her as perhaps the greatest women's champion of this era given her title history etc. But the AEW audience would care and the division would get a nice deal with her vs Britt Baker. (With Mickie putting her over eventually)

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Really good interesting Meltzer interview on his star rating system, a brief excerpt:
    DM: I don’t think in terms of 6- and 7-star matches being a certain percentage better than 5-star matches. The few times I originally gave match ratings above 5 stars, yes, I was thinking that those matches were better than the 5-star ratings that I used to give. . . In my mind, 5-stars is the top rating, but there’s going to come a day when people are better than they are now, and more acrobatic, and more athletic.
    https://www.splicetoday.com/sports/t...onal-wrestling
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 02-08-2022 at 11:05 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”