Page 498 of 902 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 13529
    Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Truth is hurt and won't be back for a few months.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

I disagree. I think this move could be big for Theory. He has made history now as the first person to cash in Money in the Bank on the non-expected championship. I remain unconvinced that Vince was going to have him become a World Champion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I disagree. I think this move could be big for Theory. He has made history now as the first person to cash in Money in the Bank on the non-expected championship. I remain unconvinced that Vince was going to have him become a World Champion anyway.
    How is that anything but a joke on Theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Theory is not the guy to beat Roman.
    IST that the whole point of MITB? You get the championship without beating the champ? Plus he would still have 1 championship.

Has FTR even wrestled for New Japan since winning their titles?
    They wrestled at the Battle Autumn show a few days ago. They also wrestled at Royal Quest last month.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    The cash in killed Theory. He threw away his chance at potentially main-eventing WrestleMania for the WWE title to cash in on the midcard belt that he already won in an open challenge. He didn't even need to use the case if he wanted a shot. Losing just adds to the shit cake.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    IST that the whole point of MITB? You get the championship without beating the champ? Plus he would still have 1 championship.
    Given how long and strong Roman's reign has been it would be anticlimatic to have a cash in it end. Whoever beats Roman will be made

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Yeah Immortal nailed it here...this was a f-ck up on HHH's case. The cash in deal made Theory look like a fool. You cash that in at Wrestlemania and WWE World Heavyweight Championship. You don't cash it in on a normal mid-card title. It makes you look stupid to do this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Sounds like HHH lol I've only really seen him in GCW and I thought he was alright there.
    with slapnuts that's as good as it gets, and it doesn't get that good often.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Rollins has been good, are they slowly turning him face? KO is off TV due to Zayn's popularity. They were scheduled to take the titles from the Uso's but that's on hold. Who knows what the hell they are doing with Wyatt? WWE does not need Punk.
    rollins is a face.

So mitb is pointless and meaningless now? Who uses MITB for the us championship?
    especially when the US champ is making open challenges.

I never liked Jarrett until his 2007 feud with Samoa Joe where he would challenge children to MMA fights. That the first time I ever became a fan of Jarrett. That stuff was comedy gold.
    I've grown to respect the guy over the years. I'm impressed how well he manages to secure the bag when all he delivers is mediocrity.

I never liked Jarrett until his 2007 feud with Samoa Joe where he would challenge children to MMA fights. That the first time I ever became a fan of Jarrett. That stuff was comedy gold.
    I've grown to respect the guy over the years. I'm impressed how well he manages to secure the bag when all he delivers is mediocrity.
    that much is undeniable. like i said, a conman.

Jarrett doing that made me a huge fan as well. That and acting like he was a legit MMA fighter in ring as he'd jump in the air and do all the MMA warm up stuff.

Cornette likes the signing but seems to think Jarrett should be in a talent relation role as he watched him for years keep things going in TNA with talents. Remember he was able to make Cornette and Vince Russo co-exist a few years in TNA as well which Cornette never says , but I think he knows we all knew how they were able to work back there without fighting lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah Immortal nailed it here...this was a f-ck up on HHH's case. The cash in deal made Theory look like a fool. You cash that in at Wrestlemania and WWE World Heavyweight Championship. You don't cash it in on a normal mid-card title. It makes you look stupid to do this.
    A cash in is not how the Roman era ends and no one thought it would. I saw a post in Raw reddit thread, which I laughed off initially but thought wellllll after thinking about it. What if Austin were to join a reformed Hurt Business. Theory works well in a faction. He can probably take Cedric's young boy position in the group. The young cocky outspoken member of a team full of destroyers, like the Rock was in the Nation of Domination.

Peacock will release a true crime documentary on Teddy Hart. It will be released on the 22nd

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status...nouaC0qKQ&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    A cash in is not how the Roman era ends and no one thought it would. I saw a post in Raw reddit thread, which I laughed off initially but thought wellllll after thinking about it. What if Austin were to join a reformed Hurt Business. Theory works well in a faction. He can probably take Cedric's young boy position in the group. The young cocky outspoken member of a team full of destroyers, like the Rock was in the Nation of Domination.
    I think everyone is used to guys cashing in post match and winning that way. But there really isn't a rule on how you cash in that I see. Theory could have cashed in at Royal Rumble or the February PPV. Even if he lost its a title match cash in here and makes more sense.

Trailer for the teddy hart docuseries.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Blumhouse...00932608892929