Page 448 of 902 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Could Anthem be looking to end Impact finally ? The tape library will be worth a good bit given the ex-WWE and AEW guys who have passed through it.
    TNA Impact seems to be the cockroach of the wrestling world.

If places like GCW can run forever, so can Impact.

The exodus might actually help.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    can he handle one though?? booking wise i think brianson was a better choice but they needed the most reliable top guy which seems to be mox at this point. would anybody have been surprised if brianson got injured in the match tonight?? i still think hangman would've been a good choice as well(but i have on good authority he's currently being punished).
    Perhaps?

For the exception of Jericho, the ex-WWE guys and gals seem to be snakebite one they touch the AEW title scene. They get injured, go to rehab, get injured again, have a freak accident, get injured again, have a mental health crisis, etc.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It has been lost in the mix the last few weeks but anywhere from half a dozen to a full dozen people are jumping from Impact to AEW and WWE.

The rumored guys to WWE are all tag team or stable reunions but nobody knows who. Nobody is saying anything to outside sources.

So good on Triple H for locking the ship down. Tony had that ... He needs to get that back.
    Triple H knows he already has stars on the payroll so there's no need to sign people. He needs to build who he already has. His booking has done wonders for Kevin Owens and the Judgement Day as their potential are being realized now.

Rampage spoilers

spoilers:
    The Great Muta is All Elite! Perhaps this is part of his final run, one last US show.
    end of spoilers
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Keller and Sullivan are reporting that Punk is seeking a buyout of his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Triple H knows he already has stars on the payroll so there's no need to sign people. He needs to build who he already has. His booking has done wonders for Kevin Owens and the Judgement Day as their potential are being realized now.
    Kevin Owens and the Judgement Day? I really don't think they have been booked that good.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Kevin Owens and the Judgement Day? I really don't think they have been booked that good.
    Yeah Judgement Day could have been an epic stable and Edge's big finish. Instead its been an example of when someone (Vince) drops an epic ball.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

...What's Hangman being punished for? As far as I know he's wasn't part of the fight between Punk and the VPs.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    ...What's Hangman being punished for? As far as I know he's wasn't part of the fight between Punk and the VPs.
    Supposedly his promo against punk is what pissed Punk off. But I haven't heard anything about Hangman being punished

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Yeah Judgement Day could have been an epic stable and Edge's big finish. Instead its been an example of when someone (Vince) drops an epic ball.
    Have you guys been watching Raw? Kevin Owens has been rejuvenated. He has returned to his prize fighter character from his NXT days and has been on a winning streak. It seems the goal is to build him to face Roman again. Or at the least team with Sami and win the tag belts. Whatever the case is he is being re-establish and building something with him.

Judgement Day has a cornerstone of Raw. They are dominating the feud against Mysterio and Edge with Finn actually recruiting members for the stable. They have improved to the point where they found a place and getting over.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Supposedly his promo against punk is what pissed Punk off. But I haven't heard anything about Hangman being punished
    Same here.

I don't think Page is being punished.

But he did get booed in his last match with Danielson.

Page has gotten a de-push awhile. Notice he's never gotten a rematch for World title. Its more of...ok you need to learn a bit here. I'm sure he'll get pushed again. Likely as a heel given fans booing him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Have you guys been watching Raw? Kevin Owens has been rejuvenated. He has returned to his prize fighter character from his NXT days and has been on a winning streak. It seems the goal is to build him to face Roman again. Or at the least team with Sami and win the tag belts. Whatever the case is he is being re-establish and building something with him.

Judgement Day has a cornerstone of Raw. They are dominating the feud against Mysterio and Edge with Finn actually recruiting members for the stable. They have improved to the point where they found a place and getting over.
    No one cares about Judgement Day Kevin Owens is doing good promos but there still not doing anything noteworthy with him it's all medcard BS.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Keller and Sullivan are reporting that Punk is seeking a buyout of his contract.
    No matter what you think about punk he gets people talking they would be foolish to let him go.

No matter what you think about punk he gets people talking they would be foolish to let him go.
    Punk himself doesn't need the bullsh-t though. He's in his 40s and battled 2 big injuries. He is rich , has a smoking wife and really doesn't need some people in the back be angry he's trying tp help them.

I'm sure Powerhouse Hobbs , Danhausen , FTR and others who did like the help appreciated it. Its more sad there was some who obviously didn't.

Punk himself doesn't need the bullsh-t though. He's in his 40s and battled 2 big injuries. He is rich , has a smoking wife and really doesn't need some people in the back be angry he's trying tp help them.

I'm sure Powerhouse Hobbs , Danhausen , FTR and others who did like the help appreciated it. Its more sad there was some who obviously didn't.
    He didn't need to come back at all though yet here we are.