Page 443 of 902 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 13529

Mox beats Sammy.

And MJF is dropping another fire promo.

"I ain't playing a character Jon ... You are!"

I like the idea of Mox vs. MJF ... His demon he can't defeat is MJF. The Firm look like good foils for MJF.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-14-2022 at 05:50 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Cutler, Naka, and Buck are back.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I feel bad for Lethal but JB seems to slowly turning... Savage.

From the looks of it, Pluto TV is pulling the plug on it's "Kitchen Sink..." wrestling channel.

Guess the odds of that even lasting this long might have been the kind that would make you second guess placing a bet.

Extraordinary Member

I'm predicting Mox is gonna win the tournament and then MJF will win it off him

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'm shocked that AEW hasn't removed the sign of CM Punk owns the Bucks. A number of Twitter users have pointed out.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm shocked that AEW hasn't removed the sign of CM Punk owns the Bucks. A number of Twitter users have pointed out.
    They don't take stuff away other than guns and knives.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Mox was meant to have time off until the show at his hometown. Tony should give the belt to Bryan and let Mox have his vacation.

AEW is coming to Seattle ... That's close to me. Anybody else close by? Love to meet up.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Mox was meant to have time off until the show at his hometown. Tony should give the belt to Bryan and let Mox have his vacation.
    I feel like if Bryan were winning they wouldn't be having MJF and Mox cut promos on each other.

Also I think they'd want Bryan's first title run to be longer

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Anybody watching the CMLL tourney show this weekend?

I wasn't planning to but a friend and myself were in Mexico recently and caught 3 shows. So now I am invested in the upcoming storylines.

They're having a four-team tournament leading to a mask or hair final and a women’s mask versus mask match. Most expect it to end with Atlantis Jr. successfully defending his mask for the first time in the same building his father has done many times. That coronation and the other feuds give this Aniverasrio a little more backstory than usual.

The PPV stream is live only with no VOD. The top matches will air on TV in Mexico next week, and CMLL will post those on their YouTube channel on October 2. I can link it here when it's out, if I remember and anyone is interested.

When we were at the shows, there were a lot of changes that surprised me, hence my renewed interest. CMLL was running far fewer three-fall matches. The last promotion in the world to use this format is slowly moving away from it. Sad times. Most every match on this show will be a one-fall limit. I guess it’s something the luchadors seem to be pushing for.

Atlantis Jr is the new top star, with Friday night likely crowning him with his first mask win. He's teaming with Stuka Jr. Stuka & Atlantis Jr. will have to win twice to earn their mask match, and chances remain for other scenarios. CMLL has pointed towards that conclusion since spring when we saw the shows. The older Atlantis has been one of the most recognizable faces of CMLL for nearly thirty years, and CMLL has set up his son to take over the role since debuting three years ago. Atlantis Jr.’s ascension isn’t about carrying the company singlehandedly, just building him into a big enough star that his mask on the line can carry a big show.

The we have Stuka Jr. He was a young guy who earned mask victories to establish him as a signature CMLL character, and this is his chance to pay that gift forward. He’s had a long stint as a semi-main event guy. Stuka also has a son training to debut. Agreeing to lose a mask helps find a spot for Hijo del Stuka. Stuka Jr. will probably still be around for a long time since his father did after losing his mask. This will probably be the last time Stuka Jr. will get to main event, too.

Averno & Ultimo Guerrero have their hair on the line and Templario and Soberano Jr. Have the masks on line. The only other team that might win is that of Atlantis Jr's father, Atlantis & Fuerza Guerrera. They wrestle like garbage and both require the ropes in order to stand up. I hope it's not them ...

La Jarochita & Reyna Isis are ending their tear-long fued with a mask vs. mask match. Those two ladies are sure to put in a great match. They've been killing it since spring.

The Copa Independencia tourney ends, too. Mistico is in against Volador Jr. & Angel de Oro. They're doing not as a three way but 2 singles matches. A CMLL referee will put balls in a bag, the two wrestlers who pull out matching colored balls fight first, and the other wrestler fights the winner. (CMLL’s done this twice so far, and each time the wrestler reactions have been so spontaneous as to feel like these might be shoot drawings). Angle was amazing in the matches we saw.

There's a bunch of your standard trios openers, too.

I'm in for the event!
    sounds like fun, what are blue panther's kids doing?? i haven't watched cmll in so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    The top 10 of this year's PWI 500 has been revealed:

1. Roman Reigns
    2. Kazuchika Okada
    3. CM Punk
    4. Hangman Page
    5. Bobby Lashley
    6. Cody Rhodes
    7. Bryan Danielson
    8. El Hijo del Vikingo
    9. Big E
    10. Jonathan Gresham
    fukn sweet, that guy's awesome.

Mox beats Sammy.

And MJF is dropping another fire promo.

"I ain't playing a character Jon ... You are!"

I like the idea of Mox vs. MJF ... His demon he can't defeat is MJF. The Firm look like good foils for MJF.
    no single group needs both mjf and stokely. that talk segment was waaaay too fukn long for me.

i hope not, he just had a short run it's too soon for another.

AEW is coming to Seattle ... That's close to me. Anybody else close by? Love to meet up.
    wish i could go, i've always wanted to visit seattle. you ever go to emerald city con??

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I feel like if Bryan were winning they wouldn't be having MJF and Mox cut promos on each other.
    For now, this is my thought. Of course, they could be trying to misdirect, or have MJF and Mox feud without the title being at stake, but still, feels like maybe Mox vs MJF for title.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

luigi primo's aew debut was the stuff of legend.

the firm is the opposite, that crew is straight wack(and i like moriarty). i do wonder how long it will take for somebody to suggest they should be a new 4 horsemen though.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 09-15-2022 at 05:38 AM.

In addition to Chris Hemsworth's Hulk Hogan biopic, Bradley Cooper's Ric Flair biopic ... we are getting a third from that era.

Jeremy Allen White, Harris Dickinson, and Zac Efron will be playing the Von Erichs in A24's forthcoming Iron Claw biopic.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Von Erich's sad story naturally writes itself as a tragedy drama.

I wonder who will play Handsome Gino in the film ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.