Page 716 of 902 FirstFirst ... 216616666706712713714715716717718719720726766816 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 13529
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In all professor Al Snow teaching basics.
    Al does have some good points. For a lot of big/high spots, the only story rationale seems to be "this wrestler is crazy." And while that could be fine maybe, big spots it's true are more effective when they have a stronger story leading to the moment. It's about maximizing I think is what Al might say.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 08-24-2023 at 01:07 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    call them stupid and dismiss it as much as you want but they got contracts and are living the dream w/o snow's masterclass. i'm sure it's killing them they never made it to ovw to be on a netflix docuseries.
    If Khan cut Perry or Martin today ...would anyone care ? Come on .... answer that one ? Khan paid for a lot of people that a lot of us can say is wasted. He has a huge giant with Jeff Jarrett that has done nothing. Dante is living the dream while breaking his foot...great ! Perry is living the dream while a lot of backstage think he's an idiot ! lol

last i heard martin was ahead of schedule in his rehab btw.
    Hopefully he can make a comeback and learn from this moment.

so what's bitchoff or dutch up to on facebook these days??
    Happily retired and making money I'm sure. Mantell has a bad back he's brought up. But he worked 30 years on it. The way Martin and Perry wanna do things...can they do half that ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Al does have some good points. For a lot of spots, the only story rationale seems to be "this wrestler is crazy." And while that could be fine maybe, big spots it's true are more effective when they have a stronger story leading to the moment. It's about maximizing I think is what Al might say.
    Yes ...Shawn Michaels has shown ...he maximized his BIG SPOTS to full effect. Watch some of his matches and big bumps. Its like Shawn realized...I will tell a story , then do BIG MOMENT ...story some more....ANOTHER BIG MOMENT etc. Today with guys its BIG MOMENT , BIG MOMENT , BIG MOMENT and no real lead into this.

The crowd may oooh and ahh... til the next match and its the near same deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Triple H broke the news that Bray Wyatt has passed away

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/1...GbRmWPybg&s=19

Holy shit RIP

I'm just sitting here stunned. First Terry Funk and now Bray Wyatt.

From reports he was getting close to being cleared to return. That creative was working new things up for him. This is wild...

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

way too young. that's not fair. not fair at all.

absolutely stunned on the news on Bray Wyatt. Way too young.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Triple H broke the news that Bray Wyatt has passed away

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/1...GbRmWPybg&s=19

Holy shit RIP
    Good lord!!

I heard that he had some serious life-threatening illness some time back, but this is pretty shocking.

May he RIP, Bray was still young.

SRS with permission revealed what happened to Bray. He got covid and exacerbated his heart issues. He suffered from a heart attack today.
    https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...621359086?s=20

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    SRS with permission revealed what happened to Bray. He got covid and exacerbated his heart issues. He suffered from a heart attack today.
    https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/sta...621359086?s=20
    sounds like what happened to keith a few years ago.

Ultimate Member

Wow, that's two of the Wyatt family dead.

I feel so bad for Jojo and the rest of his biological family.

I wonder if that's why he only wrestler one time?

WTF. RIP to a great storyteller. Heartbreaking.