Page 124 of 902 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    AEW is chock full of baby faces and tweeners.

Janela turning heel could be akin to HBK, Hart, or Jericho on their first turn.

This is probably what he needed to really break away.
    Max Caster was suspended for his comment about Simone Biles in his rap on Dark. He is the heel we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Max Caster was suspended for his comment about Simone Biles in his rap on Dark. He is the heel we need.
    I have been reading it is more of a break to rework his character a bit since he's getting flamed (and AEW as well, rightly so) because Dark didn't really have an overseer in terms of content. There are line, even on YouTube, you cannot cross.

And his comments that were flagged by YOUTUBE were about treating the Sydals like Duke Lacrosse (the 2006 rape case) and saying PCR tests are faker than blondes. They got 2 strikes for his rap, 1 for violation of terms (rape as a joke is not okay with their platform rules) and spreading false information (the COVID joke). The Simone Biles line just pissed off Black Twitter and a lot of Sports Twitter. Rape joke aside (that was totally out of line), they are supposed to be heels and comedy jobbers at that ... YOUTUBE GOT WERK'd! The Acclaimed really need to work on those rap promo deliveries though. They're really not funny most of the time and more mean spirited than anything.

In a slight pivot ... Janela is going down the same route of using real life in his heel work ...

His is freaking funny though.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Being mean spirited is why I enjoy his raps. My boy being punished for doing his job too well.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Being mean spirited is why I enjoy his raps. My boy being punished for doing his job too well.
    Yeah, we can now expect his raps to be totally tame and lame. Which won't help him or AEW.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Yeah, we can now expect his raps to be totally tame and lame. Which won't help him or AEW.
    Growing up in the battle rap era, you can diss without being crass. The rape jokes and conspiracy stuff is not funny. It is just stupid.

Kool Mo Dee vs. Busy Bee is one you should know.

KMD vs. LL is another great blueprint.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Growing up in the battle rap era, you can diss without being crass. The rape jokes and conspiracy stuff is not funny. It is just stupid.

Kool Mo Dee vs. Busy Bee is one you should know.

KMD vs. LL is another great blueprint.
    I don't know a time when you couldn't be crass in battle rap. Pushing envelopes is what I know. A lot of modern battle rap is that way as well. Nothing is off the table. Honestly, the guy can't be heel with that gimmick unless he does.

Astonishing Member

People're are seriously defending this cringy edgelord ****?

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    People're are seriously defending this cringy edgelord ****?
    I don't think he should been punished for it. That's his gimmick.

I don't know a time when you couldn't be crass in battle rap. Pushing envelopes is what I know. A lot of modern battle rap is that way as well. Nothing is off the table. Honestly, the guy can't be heel with that gimmick unless he does.
    I did not say you couldn't. The good ones don't have to. And his over-the-line lyrics aren't funny or good. They are just cringy and there to shock. There are better ways to go about it. Case in point, look at Janela's current heel turn for a better way.

Rape jokes and conspiracy theories aren't funny. The former is just crass to be crass. The latter is a good way to get people hurt.
    That I do agree with. Kahn, the agents, and the edit bay green-lit it. Even then, that falls on the agent/producer of the segment, not the talent. Kahn should be taking the blame for it, which he partially shouldered.

Again, the way I read Kahn's comments from his own mouth was to train Max on getting better at "reading the room" if you will. Not a suspension. I have not seen AEW make a post yet that he was suspended. Just DIRT SHEETZ gossip. DA MELTZ and the few other legit news sources I'm sure would say otherwise if it were true. And that could change.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 08-11-2021 at 02:42 PM.

CM Punk answers some AEW questions.

He no sold the "Are you signed and showing up?" like a pro. Thought it meant Bryan Danielson. I'll be in ChiTown doing a screening for Heels. What an a-hole! LOL!

Ultimate Member

He should not. That falls on the folks in charge.

Someone has to say NO.

He took jabs at a black female and mental issues and he's a black guy? That is BEGGING for Black Twitter to come after you.

Yeah somebody should have said something before that made the air.

I mean if he really wants heat-the Dudleys, Vickie guerrero and Jim Cornett are still around. Along with plenty of videos of Randy Savage, Rick Rude & Bobby Heenan to show you how to rile up a crowd. Folks waited outside to the arena to fight the Dudleys after Bubba talked.

Extraordinary Member

Heels due have to get heat, but there's still a line of good taste

the raps on the way to the ring were already lame.

lyrics don't offend me, wack **** does. so i won't miss it if he stops rapping on the way to the ring. i did like the pre recorded video stuff like the young bucks diss.

I have been reading it is more of a break to rework his character a bit since he's getting flamed (and AEW as well, rightly so) because Dark didn't really have an overseer in terms of content. There are line, even on YouTube, you cannot cross.

And his comments that were flagged by YOUTUBE were about treating the Sydals like Duke Lacrosse (the 2006 rape case) and saying PCR tests are faker than blondes. They got 2 strikes for his rap, 1 for violation of terms (rape as a joke is not okay with their platform rules) and spreading false information (the COVID joke). The Simone Biles line just pissed off Black Twitter and a lot of Sports Twitter. Rape joke aside (that was totally out of line), they are supposed to be heels and comedy jobbers at that ... YOUTUBE GOT WERK'd! The Acclaimed really need to work on those rap promo deliveries though. They're really not funny most of the time and more mean spirited than anything.

In a slight pivot ... Janela is going down the same route of using real life in his heel work ...

His is freaking funny though.
    what's joey up to?? i heard he trolled some anti-vaccine/mask meeting but that doesn't seem very heelish. also did he attend the meeting with drake younger?? wtf
    Last edited by BigLbo; 08-11-2021 at 11:22 PM.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Jericho vs MJF..free TV. Omega vs Christian...free TV. So, what matches are gonna happen at All Out?
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Jericho vs MJF..free TV. Omega vs Christian...free TV. So, what matches are gonna happen at All Out?
    so far
    Omega vs Christian aew world championship
    andrade vs pac
    women battle royal

i'd xpect more matches announced after rampage.