Page 149 of 902 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

This is bowling shoe ugly as JR would say. Sloppy match. There was definitely some shooting after that awful back suplex
    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Nia flat out stopped selling at some point in the match. She resumed a bit later in.

Even the look on Nia's face at end suggests she was legit pissed off at something.
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    What it looked like to me:

- Nia drops Charlotte on her head during back suplex.
    - Charlotte legit got pissed, legit slapped Nia.
    - Nia pissed that Charlotte started shooting on her, started shooting back.
    Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    Did you see the two minute mark? Nia was reluctant to pick up Charlotte. (One of many oddities. But, this one stands out.)

Some of the "dirt-sites" are saying that they were already mad before the match started. But, that is just rumor. Regardless, it was not a highlight for either's career.

Its clear Nia Jax is a disrespectful worker who sandbagged and ruined a match at times. With her no selling , nearly hurting Charlotte with a back body drop and more. The not protecting her spot at all is shown there. The WWE needs to fire her. I don't care if she is related to Rock. Someone in that company needs to make a stand right now. Behavior where a woman can walk in , no sell a lot and then nearly hurt someone is insane.

And Jax has these complaints before.

If I was Charlotte if Jax isn't fired...I demand my release.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

fuk that match, it was the "drizzling shits". sheamus, drew, and priest killed it though.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I never thought about how Joey Styles is so worthy of announcing again, but you're absolutely right. AEW should absolutely use him (assuming he's being reasonable price-wise of course).

I don't watch AEW Dark much, but PAC vs Matt Sydal is tempting me tonight.
    i LOVE watching dark and elevation as part of my #AllEliteWEdnesday
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    fuk that match, it was the "drizzling shits". sheamus, drew, and priest killed it though.
    all true

my favorite match i watched tonight was joe coffey and rampage brown(who im really starting to like) one of which got tko'd
    who? watch last weeks episode to find out
    and the bottle of water is still the most dangerous weapon in professional wrestling
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-31-2021 at 11:34 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Would he get a sustained main event push anywhere? He's older. Once the newness wore off, every promotion would ultimately use him in a gatekeeper role to ultimately put other younger people over.

I think he's basically concerned about saving his body and making as much $$$ as he can.
    Ya probably in ROH impact MLW maybe even AEW the guy deserves to go out on top to be honest.

switchblades(sami callihan & moxley)vs wolves(davey richards & eddie edwards) is happening oct 30th. feels like 2009 again, in a good way.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I thought Davey Richards retire to became a EMT

I thought Davey Richards retire to became a EMT
    he came back at an MLW show last month. booked for the next pwg show in a title match against bandido as well.

Astonishing Member

On another note, I like how Raw recently is mixing things up. It felt like we had the same matches and promos for 2 months straight, Miz and Morrison vs Priest, the Nikki, Ria Charlotte angle, the Mansoor/Mustafa vs T-Bar and Mace, the Kross squash match, and RK-Bro vs AJ and Omas. I know angles need build ups but watching the same matches every week and then have that match in a pay per view is boring. Right now I have no idea who will face whom on Raw and it is exciting in a way. The idea of face Randy vs Lashley is way more appealing than Oldberg. Damien Priest's triple treat was way more fun than anything he could do with Miz or Morrison and enduring Sheamus vs Drew for no reason. Now find something for Asuka to do and we are set. I wonder if she should pull a Finn Balor go down to NXT and destroy the women's division again to get her mojo back, there are some matches down there I wouldn't mind seeing since they have nothing for her to do on Raw.

Astonishing Member

Now find something for Asuka to do and we are set.
    Asuka just posted a pic of herself in a shoulder brace on Instagram. Looks like she is/was injured or had some sort of shoulder surgery. (She also fixed her teeth) So she must have some (well deserved) time off.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    he came back at an MLW show last month. booked for the next pwg show in a title match against bandido as well.
    he would do great on ROH, when the show started broadcasting down here in Alabama, was when he, Davey and Roderick were putting on 35 minute matches on a one hour show. He is made to be in the Foundation BUT I would love to see him feud with them first those could be great matches. Speaking of ROH I wish Kiera Hogan would go there instead of going to AEW. She will go from a major part of TNA to lost in the shuffle of an AEW women's division that doesn't do much besides put over the DMD. I could easily see her as ROH women's champion.

Astonishing Member

my fantasy booking desire is a for a Cold war to develop between Lashley and Roman and there is no better time than now to start planting the seeds of it because isn't Survivor Series on the horizon? I would love veiled shots between MVP and Heyman and between the Almighty and the Head of the Table. The Rock coming in notwithstanding the best Wrestlemania main event of the current stars is Lashley vs Reigns. Lashley might have to expand to Hurt Business to have heat with the Bloodline. If Kofi wasn't injured I suggest heel turning the New Day so that the Uso/New Day forever war can be hinted at again but barring that maybe a Samoa Joe and a turned Keith Lee? Joe's persona always screamed Hurt business to me even more so than Lashley, the two of them could really do a two man power trip on Raw and NXT. Heyman can boast that when Roman pinned two guys it was DB and Edge when Boddy did it, it was Shelton and Cedric. MVP can hollar favortism because Lashley begs for Brock but Roman gets him. Then MVP can take issue with the Heyman statement that "this Roman Reigns hasn't lost", well in fact "neither has this Bobby Lashley". It can be very Becky vs Charlotte with Bobby being the Man, on top in spite of and Roman playing the Queen's role, protected & elevated by unseen forces.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    he would do great on ROH, when the show started broadcasting down here in Alabama, was when he, Davey and Roderick were putting on 35 minute matches on a one hour show. He is made to be in the Foundation BUT I would love to see him feud with them first those could be great matches. Speaking of ROH I wish Kiera Hogan would go there instead of going to AEW. She will go from a major part of TNA to lost in the shuffle of an AEW women's division that doesn't do much besides put over the DMD. I could easily see her as ROH women's champion.
    Has RoH brought back it's women's title? I know they shelved it after the fiasco with Kelly Klein.

Astonishing Member

Has RoH brought back it's women's title? I know they shelved it after the fiasco with Kelly Klein.
    yep they are having a tournament to crown a new one right now, they even let commentator Quinn McKay into the tournament but she has since been eliminated. I figure Angelina Love will win it looking at the brackets in the Semi-finals. What I would love to see but never will like an angle involving AJ Lee and Daniel Brian with CM Punk around (wait a minute...) would be if Jay ever went heel again him and Taeler Hendrix I know I know lawsuits and allegations but they really had a chemistry/look that I really loved. I have a much better chance of seeing that AJ Lee angle with Daniel though they will probably get a cease and desist letter if AJ does her mocking yes, yes, yes chant.

Being reported that Vince and Bruce Prichard will be producing NXT when it reboots
    https://twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/...838115842?s=20

It had a good run.

Astonishing Member

oh Lord then expect 12 different versions of stiffs like Omas and Commander Aziz then. It "was" such a great feeder system for the Women's division though, I wonder if that will be able to continue? Probably not but now I understand why Mandy Rose was shipped back to NXT, might be the rebirth of bra and panties matches, lol.