Page 151 of 902 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 13529
    Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-01-2021 at 07:09 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I'm a tad annoyed Andrade vs PAC is being put off for a future Rampage, it deserves the PPV showcase. But I'm glad I'm reading that Andrade is still supposed to wrestle at All Out. He needs this PPV showcase and AEW needs to find him a suitable opponent to match his in-ring talent.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...t-aew-all-out/
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I'm a tad annoyed Andrade vs PAC is being put off for a future Rampage, it deserves the PPV showcase. But I'm glad I'm reading that Andrade is still supposed to wrestle at All Out. He needs this PPV showcase and AEW needs to find him a suitable opponent to match his in-ring talent.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...t-aew-all-out/
    All Out is pretty stacked. Being on Rampage would give it a bigger spotlight as it won't be overshadowed.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    Sadly, the worst outcome came of it. Sad to see someone go like that. Depression is no joke.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Sadly, the worst outcome came of it. Sad to see someone go like that. Depression is no joke.
    Such a shame. I had such a crush on her back in the day. I was always surprised she never made the jump to the WWE after they bought out WCW. She probably could have worked a killer program with Victoria.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its very sad to see Daffney pass this way. Mick Foley said she was really ahead of her time in women's wrestling and its a terrible loss.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Such a shame. I had such a crush on her back in the day. I was always surprised she never made the jump to the WWE after they bought out WCW. She probably could have worked a killer program with Victoria.
    She was signed to a developmental deal by WWE in 2003 , was in OVW managing someone but the company released her the same year. Its very sad in a sense as she could have been such a star for them. There will never be another Zombie Hot.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    She did sign with WWE--she was Mickie James's roommate in OVW. But life in OVW was rough those days, and she decided to retire from wrestling for a bit.

Very sad, I couldn't bring myself to watching the IG live feed. Lots of "What Ifs". She's still a former cruiserweight champion in the championship lineage. She wanted to send her brain to the Nowitzki institute in Boston, I wonder if something happened with all those concussions she suffered in TNA...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

RIP Daffney. It's depressing knowing someone didn't reach her. No one should go out like that.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    RIP Daffney. It's depressing knowing someone didn't reach her. No one should go out like that.

They couldn't. She moved and refused to tell anyone her new address.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    i know about that
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%23RIPD...ertical=trends
    https://twitter.com/davidpenzer/stat...82788167540742
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-02-2021 at 05:16 PM.
    Transformers TCG player

Her concussions likely led to this sadly. The years of taking so many hardcore bumps we saw in TNA likely caused it. She took a number of hard bumps then at times.

I really wish she had made it to WWE. She likely wouldn't have ever been in TNA to do that. Her character as a lovable screaming zombie type girl would have so clicked then.

Astonishing Member

i think this eric young is great
    who will accept the challenge of josh alexander for his x division championship...........question answered
    hi nikki cross https://twitter.com/NikkiCrossWWE/st...89445547134980
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Karl...ertical=trends oh karl
    ace austin vs tommy dreamer....can he win and make a triple threat at Slammiversary (2021)
    https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...-wwe-statement
    “Impact In 60” nostalgia show will focus on the best of Killer Kross at 9CT/10ET.
    fallah ball vs kross
    kross vs johnny impact no DQ steel chair city bitch
    brian cage vs kross only a 13 pound weight difference....hunh
    kross vs eddie edwards
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-02-2021 at 07:49 PM.
    Transformers TCG player

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Her concussions likely led to this sadly. The years of taking so many hardcore bumps we saw in TNA likely caused it. She took a number of hard bumps then at times.

I really wish she had made it to WWE. She likely wouldn't have ever been in TNA to do that. Her character as a lovable screaming zombie type girl would have so clicked then.

A mix of concussions and Borderline Personality Disorder.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    They need to end the NXT era with a super big storyline like "Who Shot HHH?" or the PC Center explodes and we don't know who lived and who died.
    i'm with it.
    HIJOS DEL RUSSO 4-4-4-4 LIFE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That was a great tag team match. FTR really has that classic old school vibe. Jim Cornette once said if this was 80s they'd be a top team in territories.

No idea if its true about Cash Wheelers arm and no feeling in his hand at times. Thats a tough sob if true. Great ending with Santana and Ortiz.

Daniel Garcia has a very Kurt Angle dynamic. Promising to hurt Darby tonight. No idea who other guys are.
    boring.

dynamite was cool but big show vs ass club is NOT something i want to see in aew. big show vs qt was already pushing it.