Page 16 of 902 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116516 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Honestly wonder what's next for Carmella. She's got a good gimmick going and had such a great feud with Sasha. Maybe some new belts need to be added to the women's division.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Sheamus turned on Drew tonight, so it'll likely be Drew vs Sheamus at mania, and Edge vs Roman
    There's still Elimination Chamber and Fastlane before Wrestlemania. Sheamus could be Drew's feud until he faces Edge at Mania.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Sheamus turned on Drew tonight, so it'll likely be Drew vs Sheamus at mania, and Edge vs Roman
    There's like two PPVs to go before Wrestlemania. Sheamus is a filler feud.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    There's still Elimination Chamber and Fastlane before Wrestlemania. Sheamus could be Drew's feud until he faces Edge at Mania.
    Miz cashes in, takes the belt from McIntyre.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Miz cashes in, takes the belt from McIntyre.
    Miz ain't main eventing another Wrestlemania.

Heck, he was the champion and still was the third most important part of his last Mania main event. Dude got Jericho'd.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There's like two PPVs to go before Wrestlemania. Sheamus is a filler feud.
    I hope not. Drew vs Sheamus has the build to make it to Wrestlemania

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Miz ain't main eventing another Wrestlemania.

Heck, he was the champion and still was the third most important part of his last Mania main event. Dude got Jericho'd.
    Wouldn't be the main event, Reigns vs. Whoever is the main event. But I don't think Miz would hold until Mania yet either, he's just the transitional Champ. I think they want the title back on Orton.

Extraordinary Member

Naw, I think Orton's thing with Edge was ended on RAW

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Honestly wonder what's next for Carmella. She's got a good gimmick going and had such a great feud with Sasha. Maybe some new belts need to be added to the women's division.
    I'm sure she'll clash with Bianca at some point soon. Assuming they're training Aaliyah, she and Reginald could feud with Murphy and Aaliyah.

But I bet she and Bayley forms a tag team to take on the Riott Squad.

The fact that a belt is needed to give someone a program reflects on how badly WWE's creative is.

The fact that a belt is needed to give someone a program reflects on how badly WWE's creative is.
    They have 3 women's belts, tag, and UK.

That is a lot to begin with ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I'm sure she'll clash with Bianca at some point soon. Assuming they're training Aaliyah, she and Reginald could feud with Murphy and Aaliyah.

But I bet she and Bayley forms a tag team to take on the Riott Squad.
    Funny thing is I think Ruby would be a good next opponent for Sasha. They're total opposites. Aaliyah and Murphy vs Reg and Carmella could be interesting. But Aaliyah is so inexperienced would be a lot of heavy lifting on Carmella's end.

Extraordinary Member

Their ppvs have been pretty good lately. Adding a belt might give some light to some mid-card girls.

Their ppvs have been pretty good lately. Adding a belt might give some light to some mid-card girls.
    There's three belts already. Frankly not every program needs a championship to spotlight someone. Sonya Deville became one of the breakouts of the Covid era and she didn't get near a title.

Astonishing Member

There's three belts already. Frankly not every program needs a championship to spotlight someone. Sonya Deville became one of the breakouts of the Covid era and she didn't get near a title.
    Actually Carmella vs. acting-GM Sonya would probably be a really good feud.