Page 160 of 902 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Elite is coming out. With so many members its like watching the NWO.

Callis brags the PWI 500 achievement at #1. Callis claims a plan is ahead to get the belts back for Bucks.

Adam Cole comes out baaaayby. Fans pop for Cole as he starts his storytime.

Tony gets dissed over his being close to Britt Baker. As even he's like...wtf ? As he's confused by this.

Cole brags up the accomplishments he's had in business. Plus everyone there.
    Danielson comes out to get in Omega's face again. Fans do YES chant.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Danielson just kills the AEW rule and well...we likely have Full Gear PPV match now being set up. Danielson vs Omega.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Moxley and Suzuki are doing a fun physical kick and punch sequence. Love testing each other out more or less.

That was a funny head butt sequence and soon into Suzuki is busted open like the the warrior he is.

Then he licks his own blood in a spot. 2 finishers by Moxley to take down the old Japanese guy.

Not a bad show. Lot of wrestling was not on the level it usually is with AEW.

Best part was Adam Cole and Elite. Plus Danielson hopefully putting the nail to AEWs 5 challenger rule.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Elite is coming out. With so many members its like watching the NWO.

Callis brags the PWI 500 achievement at #1. Callis claims a plan is ahead to get the belts back for Bucks.

Adam Cole comes out baaaayby. Fans pop for Cole as he starts his storytime.

Tony gets dissed over his being close to Britt Baker. As even he's like...wtf ? As he's confused by this.

Cole brags up the accomplishments he's had in business. Plus everyone there.
    Danielson comes out to get in Omega's face again. Fans do YES chant.
    Why do you keep comparing the elite to the NWO? It's not even close to being the same thing not counting the jobbers and the manger the elite is like 6 members the NWO had a new member Evey week.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Why do you keep comparing the elite to the NWO? It's not even close to being the same thing not counting the jobbers and the manger the elite is like 6 members the NWO had a new member Evey week.
    They comically seemed to add members the last few months , they all come out together for interview segments , a few of them came from Up North and they act like the coolest people walking.

I'm just waiting on them to spray paint Elite on them next. Lol

They comically seemed to add members the last few months , they all come out together for interview segments , a few of them came from Up North and they act like the coolest people walking.

I'm just waiting on them to spray paint Elite on them next. Lol
    You can say that about almost any wrestling stable tho?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

But the entire deal negates the whole...person has to face 5 people and win. Its just ...confusing booking and the entire deal needs to end. One friend joked a guy is working one net show AEW does and won almost every week. Yet he's not earned a AEW title shot lol.
    AEW has a ranking system. It's not beat five guys and earn a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You can say that about almost any wrestling stable tho?
    This one seemingly even used to do the NWO gesture at times as well. I mean if your gonna rip a stable concept the early NWO is one you should do I think. Just need to stop adding tons of members about now. I think they have 6-7 people so keep it at this. Once you add like 10-20 members it gets too much and water downs the group concept.

My other knock is...if your having Danielson just appear now and destroy the 5 challenge rule...Punk should be answering back at Omega. At the PPV Omega literally dissed Punk and Chicago and there was no answer back to it weirdly.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    AEW has a ranking system. It's not beat five guys and earn a shot.
    Well its now over it seems. Danielson is killing that ranked rule. Now guys who have lost like MJF can challenge if need be and not worry about some rank system where , uh oh he lost against Jericho at the last PPV so he can't challenge now lol. (the rank rule really doesn't help heels in this if you think about it as MJF is the hottest young heel in company and if he loses at the end , he can just move up)
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 09-08-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Well its now over it seems. Danielson is killing that ranked rule. Now guys who have lost like MJF can challenge if need be and not worry about some rank system where , uh oh he lost against Jericho at the last PPV so he can't challenge now lol. (the rank rule really doesn't help heels in this if you think about it as MJF is the hottest young heel in company and if he loses at the end , he can just move up)
    Danielson didn't kill the rule. Unless they hot shot the match with Omega the rule hasn't been broken. They can have him mow down the Elite in single matches to get enough wins to face Omega.

Danielson didn't kill the rule. Unless they hot shot the match with Omega the rule hasn't been broken. They can have him mow down the Elite in single matches to get enough wins to face Omega.
    Seems Cole is facing Kazarian soon. That seems to be where that is going. They just had Ruby break the rule as well. I mean ...its just a **** rule. Rank systems rarely work in pro wrestling as heels will lose a lot as do faces at times. Danielson coming out hopefully has them deciding to end the rule.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    lets go goto!!!!
    my favorite holder of the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEVER_...t_Championship
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-08-2021 at 10:36 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

the rule around here is you have to xplain something 5 times before it's understood. so i think we got 3 to go.

full gear is 2 months from now and they run 2 shows a week, i think he might be able to pick up a few wins.

Seems Cole is facing Kazarian soon. That seems to be where that is going. They just had Ruby break the rule as well. I mean ...its just a **** rule. Rank systems rarely work in pro wrestling as heels will lose a lot as do faces at times. Danielson coming out hopefully has them deciding to end the rule.
    LOL. it's not confusing super, i get you don't like it but don't pretend it's confusing. the entire point of the battle royal was to award a title shot in a different way plain & simple.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 09-08-2021 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    the rule around here is you have to xplain something 5 times before it's understood. so i think we got 3 to go.

full gear is 2 months from now and they run 2 shows a week, i think he might be able to pick up a few wins.

LOL. it's not confusing super, i get you don't like it but don't pretend it's confusing. the entire point of the battle royal was to award a title shot in a different way plain & simple.
    So basically they let a new person enter the Battle Royal without the magical wins in ranking system ? I mean , we have to accept this reasoning. AEW saw a hot singles star and wanted to give her a big push coming in and did it. Same with Danielson (Also how are Bucks and Good Brothers ranked as solo stars ? Are they ranked high or what beyond tag teams ? to keep the ranking system without it being silly )

In all the company getting rid of it would work best. This way a hot heel down the line like MJF wouldn't need all these big ranked wins to get a Title shot or a future hot debut down that line.