Page 180 of 902 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 13529

hey Beastie a match recently went down in pwg that made me think of you. alex shelley vs jonathan, i imagine the mat/chain wrestling was something else.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I feel that there was so more left in the tank for Miro's reign as TNT champ but I'm not mad about Sammy winning. I wish that they gave Sammy the belt once Miro ran his course as champion.
    I also don't feel like they did enough with Miro perhaps he's going to reclaim the belt. Brodie only held the belt for 60 days so a bunch short run champs makes sense in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

good for sammy, he's come a long way.
    That is his nickname, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    hey Beastie a match recently went down in pwg that made me think of you. alex shelley vs jonathan, i imagine the mat/chain wrestling was something else.
    Jonathan Gesham at Threemendous VI, correct? I had only heard about Black & King winning the tag team titles. I might have to find it that video then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    I also don't feel like they did enough with Miro perhaps he's going to reclaim the belt. Brodie only held the belt for 60 days so a bunch short run champs makes sense in my eyes.
    I half wonder if we're going to get a long program out of this one.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    That is his nickname, though.

Jonathan Gesham at Threemendous VI, correct? I had only heard about Black & King winning the tag team titles. I might have to find it that video then.

I half wonder if we're going to get a long program out of this one.
    yes but when he turns on jericho........fuk sammy was probably not even born when that movie came out i'm old.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I finally got around to watching Heels on Starz. Bruh, Amell character is an *******
    spoilers:
    He killed his territory by burying his little bro in a screwjob finish that completely killed his chances to sign with WWE.
    end of spoilers

I'm hooked

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I finally got around to watching Heels on Starz. Bruh, Amell character is an *******
    spoilers:
    He killed his territory by burying his little bro in a screwjob finish that completely killed his chances to sign with WWE.
    end of spoilers

I'm hooked
    Watching it now on Youtube as Starz put episodes on there. I do like it thus far as Amell clearly wants to be a pro wrestler. I mean he really does given his shape and doing this show.

My only gripe is a small one ...wish they'd call the show "The Territory" and all. But its a minor silly deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

One aspect of Heels is they are showing brief moments of TNA late 2000's footage of Abyss , Judas Mesias , RVD and others. I'm guessing Anthem ok'd this footage for Heels to be shown.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    One aspect of Heels is they are showing brief moments of TNA late 2000's footage of Abyss , Judas Mesias , RVD and others. I'm guessing Anthem ok'd this footage for Heels to be shown.
    I find it hilarious that the garbage wrestling of that era of TNA is the competition. Most of those monster ball matches were ass.

My only gripe is a small one ...wish they'd call the show "The Territory" and all. But its a minor silly deal.
    More annoyed by the episode titles. I wish the wrestling terms that the episodes are named after would factor into the theme or plot.

I find it hilarious that the garbage wrestling of that era of TNA is the competition. Most of those monster ball matches were ass..
    Well Heels uses the example as "garbage wrestling" which Jack Spade doesn't like at all. He calls it trash as does his producer/agent as we see as she tells the guy what he does is trash type wrestling with no art or build of character etc.

Basically Jack's competition in Florida is ...CZW more or less. Its basically what it is. Them using TNA clips then is wild as maybe CZW wasn't known enough for this or the company declined letting them be used.

More annoyed by the episode titles. I wish the wrestling terms that the episodes are named after would factor into the theme or plot
    Well "Kayfabe" does play into 1st episode. The mother details that Jack and Ace are doing "kayfabe" to not be seen together because the people have to think it possibly. Then we see Jack scare some kids with a mad look driving his car. But that title plays in.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 10-05-2021 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well Heels uses the example as "garbage wrestling" which Jack Spade doesn't like at all. He calls it trash as does his producer/agent as we see as she tells the guy what he does is trash type wrestling with no art or build of character etc.

Basically Jack's competition in Florida is ...CZW more or less. Its basically what it is. Them using TNA clips then is wild as maybe CZW wasn't known enough for this or the company declined letting them be used.

Well "Kayfabe" does play into 1st episode. The mother details that Jack and Ace are doing "kayfabe" to not be seen together because the people have to think it possibly. Then we see Jack scare some kids with a mad look driving his car. But that title plays in.
    I would think screwjob would been a better title for the first episode seeing how the entire conflict of the episode build up to it. Kayfabe would have been a better title for the second episode seeing how it being broken when it came to Ace killed his career and ruined his repetition in town.

Ultimate Member

So how did the draft finish out on WWE...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    So how did the draft finish out on WWE...
    Here's a link:

https://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/...t-results-2021
    Watching television is not an activity.

The more I watch heels the more I dislike Jack as a booker. The guy can't adapt at all. This guy can't afford to act like Vince McMahon when he runs an indie in rural Georgia out of a literal barn

Heels is just demonstrating to me that wrestling might be best served to forgo the live crowds except for special events in the current era.

#controversialhottake
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium