Page 182 of 902 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13529
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It will Bryan, Page, or Punk that kicks out the first time.

My personal hope is Page.
    I can't see Bryan or Punk doing it right now, there hasn't been enough build up to that. If they beat Omega, they'd counter the move before Kenny lands it

Astonishing Member

this weeks impacts starts with
    Finjuice & Chris Sabin vs. Chris Bey & El Phantasmo & Hikuleo.
    Heath to address the Impact fans.
    Brandi Lauren Kimber Lee Lady frost vs Savannah Evans Tasha Steelz mercedes martinez
    damn alicia edwards
    Black Taurus v Steve Maclin v Petey Williams
    Impact Wrestling Champion Christian Cage & Josh Alexander vs. Ace Austin & Madman Fulton.
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-07-2021 at 06:27 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

daniel garcia has so much potential, i see big things in red death's future.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    as do i
    https://twitter.com/AEW/status/14464...615880/photo/1
    Transformers TCG player

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    I saw the match and it was really good. Perhaps the best job done as Punk really sold great for Garcia.

Punk was so ON he knew to complete the story of his knee being bad he realized he couldn't do the GTS on him. So he locks in the vice submission for that.

Then post match sells the knee as well.

I'd say were gonna see more Garcia vs Punk in future at how great they countered each other at times.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

In a nice moment those working in AEW who worked in ECW thanked the fans. It doesn't seem right without Joey Styles coming down and popping the crowd with a Oh My God...

The saddest moment and something I never knew. Dean Malenko has Parkinson's. As someone pointed out he had to hold his arm and you can't speak much with it. Sad...about the Iceman.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I saw the match and it was really good. Perhaps the best job done as Punk really sold great for Garcia.

Punk was so ON he knew to complete the story of his knee being bad he realized he couldn't do the GTS on him. So he locks in the vice submission for that.

Then post match sells the knee as well.

I'd say were gonna see more Garcia vs Punk in future at how great they countered each other at times
    i hope not actually. garcia is better at technical & chain wrestling than punk and i'd like to see him against guys more his speed to show off how good he actually is in that regard. grappling xhibitions with brianson, black, sky, angelico, and even colt cabana would be fantastic to see.

selling imo has always been punk's strongpoint, to a fault even at times.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

AEW has to be high on Garcia. They've given him matches against their top guys. I can see the TNT belt in his future

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

A dark segment from Dynamite. CM Punk hilariously upset that he was left out of the ECW reunion. Being a former ECW champion and all
    https://twitter.com/mannyboy3298/sta...98494257999872

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    A dark segment from Dynamite. CM Punk hilariously upset that he was left out of the ECW reunion. Being a former ECW champion and all
    He's right tho'. And they left out Christian too!

Astonishing Member

ring of honor 10/09/21 match 2
    willow vs (the lucha baddie) miranda alize vs angelina love with mandy leon (who advanced?)
    ring of honor 10/09/21 match 3
    the OGK mike bennett & matt taven vs bandido & rey horus
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-10-2021 at 12:17 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

AEW has to be high on Garcia. They've given him matches against their top guys. I can see the TNT belt in his future
    nxt is a great developmental brand for aew.

Its in above segment I posted. Where Punk comes out.

Forbes discussed Tony Khan and AEW with this nice video.

I really like how Khan really drifted back into this type of role really. From reports and this he's now head of creative and has seemingly became the Vince McMahon of AEW. I think it was why he's basically not doing the slowly awful role he did on Impact (the promos at end became cringe worthy) . Anyhow him doing this and being serious boss....works.

Khan also reveals his TV deal with TNT/TBS is $175 million. Not WWE worthy but as he said the deal helped AEW stay in business during 2020 pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Forbes discussed Tony Khan and AEW with this nice video.

I really like how Khan really drifted back into this type of role really. From reports and this he's now head of creative and has seemingly became the Vince McMahon of AEW. I think it was why he's basically not doing the slowly awful role he did on Impact (the promos at end became cringe worthy) . Anyhow him doing this and being serious boss....works.

Khan also reveals his TV deal with TNT/TBS is $175 million. Not WWE worthy but as he said the deal helped AEW stay in business during 2020 pandemic.
    Saw this as well this morning. Very surprised to see that Forbes is profiling Tony. I like what I'm seeing. Tony's enthusiasm is so genuine. He's a fan who started to love wrestling because of the A-Team and G.I. Joe! His business savvy is equally impressive. It feels like AEW is an overnight success but it's been building for a couple of years now. That is very impressive especially when you consider most of that growth was during a pandemic. All I can say is that I'm more excited over AEW then WWE. Students that I teach are huge fans as well.

My only concern is that Khan my overextend himself. Vince McMahon can do that. He eats, breathes, sleeps (or doesn't sleep) pro wrestling. Can Tony do that? I'm also concerned with the comparisons and competition with WWE. In the beginning, didn't AEW say that it didn't want to be in competition with WWE? Just do its own thing? The moment you say you're beating WWE, then you're marked. Then you start to go down a la WCW. Tony just should focus on being a good wrestling product, and not try to beat WWE.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."