Page 194 of 902 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294694 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    It must take very little to get you in a panic. Do you know how many times I have heard people light a candle for TNA over the years? They’re still here.
    Based on what I can tell without actual research, ROH has always seemed to have a more consistent fanbase than TNA, so if TNA can survive, I think we can wait until ROH gives us a more definitive announcement.
    TNA never went on a hiatus even during the periods they were losing money.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-31-2021 at 10:31 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I feel for those people doing the weekly shows and going towards Final Battle. Can you imagine there is a clock ticking where in 2 months time your company is possibly ending and your careers are up in the air ? Its gonna be hard for some of these men and women. As one video brought up ROH just signed a number of women to reboot their women's division and now...its likely toast.

Its one of these situations where you feel for the people involved.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Danhausen shot a vlog on Jerichocruise which seems to push that he's gonna be in AEW at some stage ahead. He interacted with Jericho , The Dark Order and others on the cruise.

- Jericho clearly is pushing him likely with the cruise to get him in as we saw him in a big spot at end plus introduce Fozzy. So as a nice manager/wrestler he could be a fun addition.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

break the walls down
    Transformers TCG player

Danhausen is going to be out awhile.

He just broke his leg.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

He just broke his leg.
    not the walls i had in mind
    i wonder hau he will react
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-01-2021 at 09:15 PM.
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    It must take very little to get you in a panic. Do you know how many times I have heard people light a candle for TNA over the years? They’re still here.
    Based on what I can tell without actual research, ROH has always seemed to have a more consistent fanbase than TNA, so if TNA can survive, I think we can wait until ROH gives us a more definitive announcement.
    if releasing the entire roster is "very little" than yes. i mean if they released the entire staff where i work, i'd be a little more than slightly alarmed.

tna is still here in name only(actually not even that). some people lost a LOT of money and are no longer in the business.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 11-02-2021 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

He just broke his leg.
    They can sign him as a manager til he recovers and trains to come back. Which to me would be the best role for him. Him as a manager , leading folks to evil and power would be fun to see.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    They can sign him as a manager til he recovers and trains to come back. Which to me would be the best role for him. Him as a manager , leading folks to evil and power would be fun to see.
    i think i will agree
    Transformers TCG player

idk, aew already has a shitload of managers.

Considering the group has already turned into a comedy team, do a story where he thinks he's the leader of the Dark Order, even though none of the other members consider him to be.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Adam Page is already the de facto leader of the Dark Order. He'll need to break away from the group for that to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Adam Page is already the de facto leader of the Dark Order. He'll need to break away from the group for that to work.
    I didn't say make him the leader. I said make him think and act like the leader, even though everyone else doesn't consider him so. It would play into his character's delusions of grandeur.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Danhausen would actually be better served bringing in some ROH cast-offs or uniting some weirdos and loners.

If he went into the Dark Order I fear he would get lost in the shuffle.

MJF & Danhausen are good friends in real life and have great chemistry. They are having a massive twitter feud right now.

Danhausen in the Inner Circle would be the better stable to try to take over as he'd stand out. BUT him and OC have a long standing fued/friendship ... that might work.

I dunno ... taking Death Triangle would be fun.

I think Danhausen has a lot more upside in AEW ATM than staying in ROH. The more I think about it, he seems like a good fit literally anywhere BUT Dark Order in AEW.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-02-2021 at 10:55 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium