Page 197 of 902 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Seems like Scarlett, Franky Monet and Ember Moon has been released judging from their Twitter replies

NXT's women division is getting swept

EDIT: Oney Lorcan and Trey Baxter got the axe too.
    WWE just announced them.

I liked Ember. I hopes she lands somewhere else. Taya Valkyrie, too. I hope she does well.

Biff will land on his feet, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Karrison Kross got the axe. Damn

Nia Jax and Keith Lee have been released! Holy ****

Karrison Kross got the axe. Damn
    That one surprises me.
    Nia Jax and Keith Lee have been released! Holy ****
    Jax ... had it coming honestly.

And isn't this the second time for Lee!?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Frankie Monet, Ember Moon, Jessi Kamea, Katrina Cortez, Jeet Rama, Oney Lorcan, Trey Baxter, Zayda Ramier, Scarlett, B-Fab, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado, Karrion Kross, Harry Smith, Nia Jax, Eva Marie, Keith Lee, and Mia Yim all released "due to budget cuts."

After record high earnings.

This is WWE getting ready for a sale.

Ultimate Member

No surprise at all with Jax, too many botches.

I'm honestly not even surprised with the others.

It's obvious that WWE didn't have any plans for these guys. Kross included (despite the guy's potential).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    This is WWE getting ready for a sale.
    I don't really think so.

A lot of these guys haven't really been on TV much and have almost been redundant already.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I don't really think so.

A lot of these guys haven't really been on TV much and have almost been redundant already.
    Downsizing the company and condensing the roster will make it less of a burden to potential buyers.

Ultimate Member

Downsizing the company and condensing the roster will make it less of a burden to potential buyers.
    True.

But I don't think Vince will ever sell WWE. The company is making record profits and financially it "appears" as strong as ever. It's pretty much exactly where Vince wants it to be.

I could be completely wrong but there doesn't really seem to be a compelling business reason for WWE's current owners to let go of something that's doing as well as it is.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

There isn't a reason to sell really. As said a couple years ago when they signed those $1 billion dollar tv contracts ; the company will never be in trouble again. They can push who they want as the whole company is no longer at risk of going outta business.

We already know NXT has new rules now.

1- No one over 30 will be signed.

2- No more indie stars will be brought in.

3- The company will now push a youth direction with people signed who aren't pro wrestlers. They will look to develop new stars in WWE system from ground up like say a former college football player coming in and going from there.

They have to clear the decks of talents they aren't high on and get the next people set more or less.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Frankie Monet, Ember Moon, Jessi Kamea, Katrina Cortez, Jeet Rama, Oney Lorcan, Trey Baxter, Zayda Ramier, Scarlett, B-Fab, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado, Karrion Kross, Harry Smith, Nia Jax, Eva Marie, Keith Lee, and Mia Yim all released "due to budget cuts."

After record high earnings.
    Some budget cuts- a few of those folks have figures coming out between now and April. Mainly Keith & Mia.

I don't think you could ever kill off the Indies. There will always be a group of people who are passionate about the sport and want to do it and perform, but don't necessarily want to do it in WWE.
    You can't because as Gallows said a lot of guys would never get shots.

Would Lee Moriarty even SNIFF the WWE?
    Or see Darius Carter get heel heat that would rival the Dudleys.
    Darby Allin-my intro to him was that chair drop on to Shane Strickland & John Morrison from a balcony and he was NOT cleared to wrestle.

(Despite what WWE tells people)
    Looking at the CAWs on the video game should tell the WWE something. Folks are making 30 versions of Oney & Nia. It's mainly indy folks and some of the guys that they don't use.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There isn't a reason to sell really. As said a couple years ago when they signed those $1 billion dollar tv contracts ; the company will never be in trouble again. They can push who they want as the whole company is no longer at risk of going outta business.

We already know NXT has new rules now.

1- No one over 30 will be signed.

2- No more indie stars will be brought in.

3- The company will now push a youth direction with people signed who aren't pro wrestlers. They will look to develop new stars in WWE system from ground up like say a former college football player coming in and going from there.
    So pretty NXT is going to be GLOW.

Aside from Ivory (Nina) and a few others (like Lightning) those were stunt women (Americana) or models or adult entertainers (Tiffany Mellon & Ashley).

The risk you set with this is you make AEW and whatever Ring of Honor will be more attractive.

Don't let them get a video game deal and toss out a decent game.

Ultimate Member

Eva Marie has been released again?

LOL...what was the point of her bringing her back in the first place?

four of the firings were due to wrestlers refusing to be vaccinated,

This explains Nia, Kross and Scarlet