Page 207 of 902 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Morrison wasn't doing much at all. So his release is something to expect. He can go back to Impact , MLW or NWA right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I feel for Rockstar Spud. The guy would be a perfect manager/lackey type role. He too would be perfect for Impact or NWA.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Didn't this get refuted weeks ago and the entire article was posted to you ? Where it showed the guy said...WWE isn't discussing selling right now...
    Dude, everything they are doing now is what is done before a sale.

They may say they arent, but that could mean exact words. at that moment they weren't looking.

The sale is happening

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Dude, everything they are doing now is what is done before a sale.

They may say they arent, but that could mean exact words. at that moment they weren't looking.

The sale is happening
    Uhh huh...ok..lets look.back at history. The WWE itself has always back in 2000s released a LOAD of talent. Some left ala Cole in this time.

But the usual deal was for years the WWE would release a lot if talent that they didn't have need for or would let leave. The usual timing was Wrestlemania , the weeks after on a dark day.

But as this list shows the WWE was doing few releases since mid 2010s. They were signing loads of talented workers...but not as many releases.

Eventually signing development talent to new NXT , calling up talent and more...your not gonna have room here.

The WWE in 2019 signed lots of talents like the Good Brothers to keep em from AEW. They did that with others as well. But they finally hit a spot where....they were becoming WCW. Just keeping guys on roster for no reason.

They are calling more up from.NXT likely , seeding more newer talent in and basically not going with an over loaded roster.

https://sites.google.com/site/chrish...n/wwe_releases

Uhh huh...ok..lets look.back at history. The WWE itself has always back in 2000s released a LOAD of talent. Some left ala Cole in this time.

But the usual deal was for years the WWE would release a lot if talent that they didn't have need for or would let leave. The usual timing was Wrestlemania , the weeks after on a dark day.

But as this list shows the WWE was doing few releases since mid 2010s. They were signing loads of talented workers...but not as many releases.

Eventually signing development talent to new NXT , calling up talent and more...your not gonna have room here.

The WWE in 2019 signed lots of talents like the Good Brothers to keep em from AEW. They did that with others as well. But they finally hit a spot where....they were becoming WCW. Just keeping guys on roster for no reason.

They are calling more up from.NXT likely , seeding more newer talent in and basically not going with an over loaded roster.

https://sites.google.com/site/chrish...n/wwe_releases
    Explain the many backstage and office firings then

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I agree. MJF can wrestle, has the mic skills, has the heat. If any young up-and-comer is to beat Punk, one of those people is MJF. Garcia is not there quite yet IMHO.
    i must admit mjeff has stepped it up in the ring over the past year.

Didn't this get refuted weeks ago and the entire article was posted to you ? Where it showed the guy said...WWE isn't discussing selling right now...
    and everbody knows "the guy" would never mislead the public, he works for wwe after all. next gryhp is going to try and tell us the releases aren't really due to budget cuts.

Explain the many backstage and office firings then
    Backstage and office usually will get fired 1st in the WWE. That list detailed referees and road agents the company has at times. They have let front office staff go and more....a lot in last 20+ years.

If the WWE was being sold they'd want to keep "star" talent like Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman. Because they are attractive to companies to make merch etc. Disney would want those guys on a roster.

But according to reports the WWE don't want Strowman back even at a cheaper salary.

It seems they are refreshing the rosters fully. Remaking things for next era.

Then why fire hit row when they just brought them up?

Then why fire hit row when they just brought them up?
    Because that is how Vince is at times. He will do crazy moves with some talent and has done it for years.

He once wouldn't push Christian in mid 2000s because he didn't think he looked good enough. Frankie Kazarian was told once he made Vince McMahon mad...by walking up to him and talking to him.

Vince could look at some of the talent and tell Creative teams he's gonna cut them. The Creative teams having a lack of any grape fruits to speak up for anyone...will be like..." Ok Mr. McMahon."

Your talking about Vince McMahon and him now taking over running NXT. He is running the ship. The people all go...AYE AYE SIR.

Wanna make a wager about the wwe being sold?

Wanna make a wager about the wwe being sold?
    So if its sold in 2-10 years you can say...see he sold it ? Lol

Of course you been saying he been selling the company since 2020.

So if its sold in 2-10 years you can say...see he sold it ? Lol

Of course you been saying he been selling the company since 2020.
    So not interested in putting your money where your mouth is?

I think Eric Bischoff nailed the right meaning on talent releases in summer.

"Hold on...we have nearly 300+ wrestlers on roster. We have to fix this."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.c...-14742440/amp/

So not interested in putting your money where your mouth is?
    I said it before..Vince could suffer a heart attack tomorrow. HHH and Steph could sell aoon after...and then you'd go...SEE ...SEE I TOLD YOU !