Page 220 of 902 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    How about if AEW signed Jeff Hardy on the condition that he complete rehab before he does any promos, TV appearances or matches?
    I would have to question why would they sign someone they can't do anything with. Jeff needs to prove he can be reliable before he gets any offers.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    How about if AEW signed Jeff Hardy on the condition that he complete rehab before he does any promos, TV appearances or matches?
    Hardy wouldn't do that to keep his job in WWE why would he do it to move to AEW?

Hardy has a history of this, that's on him.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    Hardy wouldn't do that to keep his job in WWE why would he do it to move to AEW?

Hardy has a history of this, that's on him.
    Because AEW won't waste him like WWE did?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Because AEW won't waste him like WWE did?
    Hardy was in middle of a push before he got himself released.

Tony Khan opened up about how the WWE recently got in contact with him about using some AEW wrestlers to do interviews for a series of documentaries they plan on releasing. If Tony signs off on it I hope he can get something in return. Like being able to use Owen Hart footage for the Owen Cup.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Tony Khan opened up about how the WWE recently got in contact with him about using some AEW wrestlers to do interviews for a series of documentaries they plan on releasing. If Tony signs off on it I hope he can get something in return. Like being able to use Owen Hart footage for the Owen Cup.
    Got a source?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Got a source?
    I read it too:

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...forbidden-door

Hardy was in middle of a push before he got himself released.
    Not sure I'd call that a push that was the same medcard stuff he's been doing Sean's day one.

Not sure I'd call that a push that was the same medcard stuff he's been doing Sean's day one.
    What's wrong with being midcard? Jeff's days as a main-event guy are behind him.

Taz's son Hook had a very impressive debut on Rampage tonight. The kid was very smooth with his hold transitions and judo throws. Borrowing some his old man's moves like the Tazplex and Tazmission. More showings like this he can easily become a pillar for the company

Edit:

I have to wonder if he's over because of the send Hook memes and CM Punk fearing him.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 12-10-2021 at 10:42 PM.

What's wrong with being midcard? Jeff's days as a main-event guy are behind him.
    Nothing really wrong with it I just would not call it a push he was in the same place he has always been in. Also disagree on Jeff's days as a main event are behind him he still has a lot to give if used right I'd rather him in a top spot over GB anyday of the week.

Fantastic Member

Taz's son Hook had a very impressive debut on Rampage tonight. The kid was very smooth with his hold transitions and judo throws. Borrowing some his old man's moves like the Tazplex and Tazmission. More showings like this he can easily become a pillar for the company
    I think he's got a lot of potential if he teams with Garcia and feuds with the Martin boys

Nothing really wrong with it I just would not call it a push he was in the same place he has always been in. Also disagree on Jeff's days as a main event are behind him he still has a lot to give if used right I'd rather him in a top spot over GB anyday of the week.
    I would call it a push because he's being regularly featured on TV and has been working angles. It was better off than when he was a goober chasing after the 24/7 title and jobbing to Jinder on main event.

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    I think he's got a lot of potential if he teams with Garcia and feuds with the Martin boys
    Hook vs Dante Martin would be a sight to see. Someone has to take him out for betraying team Taz.

Astonishing Member

I'd say there's no way that Hardy would settle in the main even scene after an initial push in AEW or Impact. He'll eventually settle to a similar spot in WWE, where he's not a jobber, but in the mid card mostly being used to put people over.

(or killing pushes in the case of Karrion Kross lol)