Page 225 of 902 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325725 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

This program with the Varsity Blondes against Black would be a good time to turn Pillman Jr. heel and align with Black. To have him open the darkness inside Pillman Jr. Remake his look and more where he's joined the Black family. Yeah it splits the team but lets be honest...2 guys doing a gimmick based back in the 1980's is just not working.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This program with the Varsity Blondes against Black would be a good time to turn Pillman Jr. heel and align with Black. To have him open the darkness inside Pillman Jr. Remake his look and more where he's joined the Black family. Yeah it splits the team but lets be honest...2 guys doing a gimmick based back in the 1980's is just not working.

how's it not working?? they're an undercard babyface tag team. they don't get booed, have decent matches, work pretty well together and are doing something different than the other teams. i'd keep them together for a while longer. they'll be a good 1st team for house of black to go through.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I would keep the varsity blondes together. They are an alright tag team. AEW shouldn't be splitting any team

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    D-Von has twin sons that are the tag team TNT. They did work for WWE and AEW.
    Ah man! I forgot about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

do you count
    I dunno ... he was NWA's/WCW's Flyin' Brian/Hollywood Blondes before ECW. Wasn't he a talent exchange as opposed to an "ECW Original" from WCW anyway?

hey beastie any prospects you're watching in 2022??
    15 things I'm looking forward to in 2022:

- Danhausen on his return from injury
    - Chaos in AEW
    - Dante Martin
    - Pillman Jr.
    - Legit Layla
    - Liv Morgan
    - Jade Cargill
    - Lee Moriarty
    - Daniel Garcia
    - Tay Conti
    - Dominik Mysterio
    - Hook will win either a tag team or the TNT title
    - Sammy will get a ME shot
    - The return of Shibata!!!
    - ABDB vs. Omega II/Page II (I predict a three-way at some point where Page pins/eliminates both of them!)

My top 10 prospects are:
    10. Dominik Mysterio
    09. Daniel Garcia
    08. Dante Martin
    07. Allie Katch (formerly Allie Kat)
    06. Rok-C
    05. Legit Layla
    04. Yuya Uemura
    03. AJ Gray
    02. Shota Umino
    01. Danhausen

My on the bubble people are Yota Tsuji, Second Gear Crew, Skye Blue, Tony Deppen, and Miranda Alize.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-17-2021 at 11:28 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Things I'm looking forward to in 2022 or simply hoping for:

-Danielson vs. Omega II/Page II !
    -hopefully Gargano deciding on AEW (like it greatly appears O'Reilly will or even has)
    -Danielson hopefully doing some NJPW work
    -Kenny Omega vs Adam Cole
    -more bigger feuds and matches for Malakai Black
    -AEW using Andrade better
    -PAC vs Malakai Black
    -Okada doing some AEW matches
    -Styles and Ospreay to AEW
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

According to Meltzer, WWE offered KO 2-3 million to stay
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...llion_to_stay/

Get the bag Kevin

Lets hope he also made some demands in how he is used too.

how's it not working?? they're an undercard babyface tag team. they don't get booed, have decent matches, work pretty well together and are doing something different than the other teams. i'd keep them together for a while longer. they'll be a good 1st team for house of black to go through.
    I would keep the varsity blondes together. They are an alright tag team. AEW shouldn't be splitting any team
    Keeping them together to stay pat is the ultimate in boring really. AEW has so many tag teams and if the company is now working with Briscoe's then its loaded enough. I mean you have....

Inner Circle (Santana/Ortiz)
    Young Bucks
    Gunn Club
    America Top Tag Team (Page/Scorpio Sky)
    Hybrid 2
    Private Party
    FTR
    Lucha Bros.
    Dark Order (anyone can tag up here)
    The Butcher/The Blade

I'm sure I'm missing a tag team here. You have like 10 tag teams listed here. Keeping one because its nice and keeps them there to stay pat is ...well kinda boring.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Keeping them together to stay pat is the ultimate in boring really. AEW has so many tag teams and if the company is now working with Briscoe's then its loaded enough. I mean you have....

Young Bucks
    Gunn Club
    Hybrid 2
    Private Party
    FTR
    Lucha Bros.
    The Butcher/The Blade

I'm sure I'm missing a tag team here. You have like 10 tag teams listed here. Keeping one because its nice and keeps them there to stay pat is ...well kinda boring.
    You missed the Acclaimed, 2point0, Moxley and Kingston, the best friends, and Jurassic Express. Having such a stacked division shows how much they value it.

Heyman getting a Superman punch was the highlight of Smackdown. Crowd went nuts for that.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Ah man! I forgot about them.

I dunno ... he was NWA's/WCW's Flyin' Brian/Hollywood Blondes before ECW. Wasn't he a talent exchange as opposed to an "ECW Original" from WCW anyway?

15 things I'm looking forward to in 2022:

- Danhausen on his return from injury
    - Chaos in AEW
    - Dante Martin
    - Pillman Jr.
    - Legit Layla
    - Liv Morgan
    - Jade Cargill
    - Lee Moriarty
    - Daniel Garcia
    - Tay Conti
    - Dominik Mysterio
    - Hook will win either a tag team or the TNT title
    - Sammy will get a ME shot
    - The return of Shibata!!!
    - ABDB vs. Omega II/Page II (I predict a three-way at some point where Page pins/eliminates both of them!)

My top 10 prospects are:
    10. Dominik Mysterio
    09. Daniel Garcia
    08. Dante Martin
    07. Allie Katch (formerly Allie Kat)
    06. Rok-C
    05. Legit Layla
    04. Yuya Uemura
    03. AJ Gray
    02. Shota Umino
    01. Danhausen

My on the bubble people are Yota Tsuji, Second Gear Crew, Skye Blue, Tony Deppen, and Miranda Alize.
    ok, i know all these people xcept skye blue and yota tsui. tony deppen has grown on me a lot over the year.

breakouts i'm looking for in 2022

alec the prize price. reminds me of a trent acid back in the days, very easy to hate punchable face, his in ring stuff is really crisp. need to put o a little weight but that should come naturally in the next few years.

matt makowski. seems to have more personality than the average mma guy. already more fun to watch in the ring than tom lawlor.

atticus cogar. very interesting character, i think he can move beyond the deathmatch stuff.

lindsay snow. i think she would've broke out last year if not for the injury. i think she'll sign with aew or impact sometime in 22

Young Bucks
    Gunn Club
    Hybrid 2
    Private Party
    FTR
    Lucha Bros.
    The Butcher/The Blade

there's roles to be played, that of an undercard tagteam isn't the most xciting but it's a decent role for now and they've only been together a year and half and most of that hasn't been on tv. that said who's to say pillman is the one to push if the group splits?? garrison has been pretty impressive imo.

You missed the Acclaimed, 2point0, Moxley and Kingston, the best friends, and Jurassic Express. Having such a stacked division shows how much they value it.
    Ok that is even more tag teams and such little time really. So yeah...split them. Not many will miss them as a tag team.

there's roles to be played, that of an undercard tagteam isn't the most xciting but it's a decent role for now and they've only been together a year and half and most of that hasn't been on tv. that said who's to say pillman is the one to push if the group splits?? garrison has been pretty impressive imo.
    Keeping people at "levels" in a company with no change is what killed Bischoff and WCW. He believed certain guys couldn't move up the card and wouldn't do it even if proposed storylines were kinda cool to think about. Instead they were kept in spots and fans grew bored of it. When he tried to pay Jericho a huge amount to stay in his current spot that should tell you that keeping talent locked in spots fails at a certain point.

Brian Pillman Jr has the look and already has teased a solo run. He also has the name and makes the most sense to turn heel for a solo run really.

The best heel promo cutter beyond MJF in the company isn't a wrestler sad to say. Its a manager...its Dan Lambert. The man is just great at getting heel heat with his promos and is fire. Its just so sad he isn't a wrestler because he'd be right up there.

Ok that is even more tag teams and such little time really. So yeah...split them. Not many will miss them as a tag team.

Keeping people at "levels" in a company with no change is what killed Bischoff and WCW. He believed certain guys couldn't move up the card and wouldn't do it even if proposed storylines were kinda cool to think about. Instead they were kept in spots and fans grew bored of it. When he tried to pay Jericho a huge amount to stay in his current spot that should tell you that keeping talent locked in spots fails at a certain point.

Brian Pillman Jr has the look and already has teased a solo run. He also has the name and makes the most sense to turn heel for a solo run really.
    Tony Khan isn't Bischoff. While there are levels to this he won't let people stay at a predetermined level. We just saw the Gunn Club feud with Darby and Sting and all they've done before that were the YouTube shows. The Acclaimed also spend most of their AEW run on the YouTube shows before transitioning into being regulars on Dynamite and Rampage. AEW has been good about not being stagnant

Astonishing Member

The rumor is at Winter is Coming or whatever the event is called...were gonna see the debut of Bray Wyatt in AEW. No idea how true that is.
    im a little disappointed he didnt appear at the end of the episode
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I hope that 60 minutes gets the people to shut up.

That was a classic.
    yes yes yes it was
    i will never boo brian
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    In three weeks

Bea Priestley vs the final boss Meiko Satomura!
    the january 6 2022 episode?
    whoo hooo
    https://atletifo.com/wrestling/wwe/n...am-regals-son/ also really liking charlie dempsey (not just the son of mr. william regal)
    the mile high magnum dak draper vs the technical beast josh woods (now for the pure championship)
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-19-2021 at 02:07 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

ROH women's champ Rok-C was at the recent wwe tryouts