Page 235 of 902 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335735 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There is Moose at Impact Wrestling.

Who would have benefited if Khan had let him appear on AEW and set it up for Omega to lose to him back when he Impact World Champion.
    moose obviously, is signed with impact so not available.

why the fuk would khan do that?? he already did them a favor by letting omega be their champion and on their show.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    moose obviously, is signed with impact so not available.

why the fuk would khan do that?? he already did them a favor by letting omega be their champion and on their show.
    Several reasons why...

- Khan bragged up this open door policy and soon had Good Brothers appearing on AEW. We never really saw anyone else appear.

Which really was a failure at times with Omega carrying the Impact World title. You would think Sami Callihan being a pure psychopath would have came on AEW tv during his feud with Omega. To really draw people there.

- Calihan , Moose and others being on AEW tv gets them looks by fans. Also someone like Moose in a year or 2 could leave Impact and Tony signs him. People will remember...thats the guy who beat Kenny Omega for the Impact Wrestling title on Rampage or a PPV !

- Its also a part of lack of diversity issue at the top that Khan is getting heat on right now. Khan had he been smart and Impact too...he could go , I had Moose on AEW TV and he beat Kenny Omega !

That would be a bigger deal really and could help him here.

Instead he lost to Christian. Who really didn't need the title win. And the way the belt got to Moose didn't benefit Impact at all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Several reasons why...

- Khan bragged up this open door policy and soon had Good Brothers appearing on AEW. We never really saw anyone else appear.
    so you missed suzuki, kojima, nagata, kenta, romero, the nwa women etc??

Which really was a failure at times with Omega carrying the Impact World title. You would think Sami Callihan being a pure psychopath would have came on AEW tv during his feud with Omega. To really draw people there.

- Calihan , Moose and others being on AEW tv gets them looks by fans. Also someone like Moose in a year or 2 could leave Impact and Tony signs him. People will remember...thats the guy who beat Kenny Omega for the Impact Wrestling title on Rampage or a PPV !
    as much as i wanted to see sami show up none of that would've done anything for aew and only benefited impact, and again they did more than enough favors for impact.

- Its also a part of lack of diversity issue at the top that Khan is getting heat on right now. Khan had he been smart and Impact too...he could go , I had Moose on AEW TV and he beat Kenny Omega !

That would be a bigger deal really and could help him here.

Instead he lost to Christian. Who really didn't need the title win. And the way the belt got to Moose didn't benefit Impact at all.
    that's on impact. having moose beat the champ for the sake of being able to make a claim for diversity later is foolish.

so you missed suzuki, kojima, nagata, kenta, romero, the nwa women etc??

as much as i wanted to see sami show up none of that would've done anything for aew and only benefited impact, and again they did more than enough favors for impact.

that's on impact. having moose beat the champ for the sake of being able to make a claim for diversity later is foolish.
    It actually would have drove more interest to both companies really. Your creating an "excitement of an inter-promotional match. One where this pure psychopath in Callihan appears on Dynamite and destroys someone. Having Jim Ross yell.."That damn psychopath Callihan is here !"

To me this is a failure in creative of it. Khan had this cool interpromotional war on the table.

But he then decided to book it lazy. Impact hmets blame for sure with how they letbot go.

Right now Khan is pointing to people who won matches no one gives a darn about. Moose could be...oooh ok that guy won a championship and beat a top guy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

It actually would have drove more interest to both companies really. Your creating an "excitement of an inter-promotional match. One where this pure psychopath in Callihan appears on Dynamite and destroys someone. Having Jim Ross yell.."That damn psychopath Callihan is here !"
    not really. it would've drove up interest for impact for sure but nobody was going to be tuning into aew to see impact guys.

To me this is a failure in creative of it. Khan had this cool interpromotional war on the table.

But he then decided to book it lazy. Impact hmets blame for sure with how they letbot go.

Right now Khan is pointing to people who won matches no one gives a darn about. Moose could be...oooh ok that guy won a championship and beat a top guy.
    having a promotional "war" with impact would make aew look like they were on the same level as impact, and that's a bad idea. it's much better for aew to continue to work with other promotions their fan base actually like and care about.

moose works for a different company so the point is moot.

not really. it would've drove up interest for impact for sure but nobody was going to be tuning into aew to see impact guys.

having a promotional "war" with impact would make aew look like they were on the same level as impact, and that's a bad idea. it's much better for aew to continue to work with other promotions their fan base actually like and care about.

moose works for a different company so the point is moot.
    I hate to tell you this...but there was an inter-promotional war where Omega showed up and beat the Impact World Champion and aligned with Good Brothers. Its like saying , oh hey ...we can't say Impact is on AEW's level. But were gonna have our top star go face wrestlers there for months and bring Good Brothers over as well. But its nothing....

lol.

Its just Impact should have made a push that Omega lose to Moose and well...right now it would have helped Khan's defense he's trying.

Ultimate Member

AEW can do better with their top black male talent. This isn't the 80s or 90s, there are a number of established black wrestlers out there.

Most AEW black males are in the lower mid-card and job most of the time.

But if Khan really has an interest in building up black talent, he could sign up Keith Lee and/or Isaiah Scott. And he really shouldn't job out established guys like Jay Lethal on their debuts.

Ultimate Member

I hate to tell you this...but there was an inter-promotional war where Omega showed up and beat the Impact World Champion and aligned with Good Brothers. Its like saying , oh hey ...we can't say Impact is on AEW's level. But were gonna have our top star go face wrestlers there for months and bring Good Brothers over as well. But its nothing....

lol.

Its just Impact should have made a push that Omega lose to Moose and well...right now it would have helped Khan's defense he's trying.
    I can see your point, but it doesn't help Khan because Moose isn't signed with AEW.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Unless at the next ppv they just have like a massive eight or ten man field battle royale where the winner or first to get a pin wins the belt, that way Roman could lose and claim that he wasn't actually pinned/defeated...
    The next PPV is the Royal Rumble, so there will already be a battle royal where the winner gets a title match at WrestleMania.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

They should just hold off now on Lesnar vs Roman til Wrestlemania and do a unification match. Just unify the titles and have Roman win to really have him now as the #1 guy complete.

You can always make him lose in a program at next PPV or Summerslam. But they need to think of future here and its Roman.
    I'm done with Lesnar vs Roman at this point. Brock has a title so he has no reason to go after Roman now. Both should move on.

Ultimate Member

Lesnar vs Roman is played out.

The only guy that can take down Roman Reigns is Drew. WWE hasn't built up (and apparently don't even want) anyone to beat Reigns. Or even Lesnar for that matter.

It's all pretty stale at WWE at the moment. I didn't even watch their most recent PPVs, there's nothing interesting going on there IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I can see your point, but it doesn't help Khan because Moose isn't signed with AEW.
    He's not its true. But given the open door policy he has and maybe a year or 2 down the road he signs Moose. Who would be known to that fanbase for what he did.

Shocks me Callihan hasn't been signed away given his character etc.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Lesnar vs Roman is played out.

The only guy that can take down Roman Reigns is Drew. WWE hasn't built up (and apparently don't even want) anyone to beat Reigns. Or even Lesnar for that matter.

It's all pretty stale at WWE at the moment. I didn't even watch their most recent PPVs, there's nothing interesting going on there IMO.
    The only one they have built up and protected enough to beat either is the Almighty Bobby Lashley. In fact Vince should let him beat both of them to stick it to AEW's minority representation issues.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    The only one they have built up and protected enough to beat either is the Almighty Bobby Lashley. In fact Vince should let him beat both of them to stick it to AEW's minority representation issues.
    Well right now Vince is sticking it to AEW on this. The longest running champion in the company is Roman Reigns , half Samoan. I mean , they are already done well with it and even had Big E as champion.

How is this for a scenario Brock vs Roman at Wrestlemania and it's for the Unified Title
    No more brand split after Wrestlemania
    When it was announced that Brock would be in the Fatal 5 Way I thought. so long Big E welcome back to the Mid Card