Page 236 of 902 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    How is this for a scenario Brock vs Roman at Wrestlemania and it's for the Unified Title
    No more brand split after Wrestlemania
    When it was announced that Brock would be in the Fatal 5 Way I thought. so long Big E welcome back to the Mid Card
    This makes the most sense and finally concludes that angle they started last fall. Plus the company doesn't have the depth they once had in Main Event scene. Let alone run 2 of them on brands.

Also a week or 2 after paying Kevin Owens a huge amount of money , they basically decided he should lose in Fatal 5 way comically.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This makes the most sense and finally concludes that angle they started last fall. Plus the company doesn't have the depth they once had in Main Event scene. Let alone run 2 of them on brands.
    How does this make sense? Lesnar being in the match and winning the title was a last minute decision. The only reason to continue the feud with Roman is stubbornly continue a plan that got derailed beyond their control.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, my understanding is that Brock was NOT supposed to win the title. Big E wasn't supposed to lose at all.

It was literally a last-minute decision from WWE from what I've been reading.

And even besides that, Brock winning the title wasn't even on the cards at all. Brock only got put in the 5-way because of the covid-19 situation.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i thought swole got more tv time than she deserved when she was healthy. i don't think she's very good to be honest.

you forgot lio rush & scorpio . there seems to be a lack of top tier black talent available to be honest. i hope they get keith lee and gresham and give them big pushes. who else is out there, aj gray, lee moriarty??
    Lio's basically disappeared since Dante joined Team Taz. We'll see where it goes, obviously, but the whole scenario makes little sense so far. Scorpio's relegated to a tag team again along with being Dan Lambert's lackey.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    How does this make sense? Lesnar being in the match and winning the title was a last minute decision. The only reason to continue the feud with Roman is stubbornly continue a plan that got derailed beyond their control.
    They sunk 2-3 months of their programming into this big epic clash and to pull the plug will be a WTF. Honestly it would make sense if they decided ...we will pause things til after Royal Rumble and set them to this big final clash at Wrestlemania. We also can unify the titles and do 1 big championship.

Right now unless there is a long term plan that Vince & company decided on , they basically have done the same stumbling crap with letting older stars go over the new ones they are supposed to be trying to build up. I like Lesnar and he's been funny in this run ...they just have to have a long set plan to create new stars.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

They sunk 2-3 months of their programming into this big epic clash and to pull the plug will be a WTF. Honestly it would make sense if they decided ...we will pause things til after Royal Rumble and set them to this big final clash at Wrestlemania. We also can unify the titles and do 1 big championship.

Right now unless there is a long term plan that Vince & company decided on , they basically have done the same stumbling crap with letting older stars go over the new ones they are supposed to be trying to build up. I like Lesnar and he's been funny in this run ...they just have to have a long set plan to create new stars.
    This the WWE we are talking about. Pulling the plug on a major program isn't out of pocket for them. Bianca never resumed the feud with Sasha after Sasha had to pulled from SummerSlam. Edge and Orton never got their rubber match when Edge got hurt. Morrison got fired before he can properly feud with the Miz. They can definitely swept this feud under the rug now that Brock has his own title. Kill Drew's feud with Corbin so he can challenge Roman and give us the Lesnar and Lashley dream match

Drew was rumored to be Reign's opponent at The Royal Rumble, but he would need to get out of his feud with a mid-carder and a jobber in Corbin and Moss. Lesnar - Lashley can be set up easily by having Lashley win the Rumble. Not sure who else there is on SD to feud with Reign's other than Drew?

[QUOTE=

It's all pretty stale at WWE at the moment. I didn't even watch their most recent PPVs, there's nothing interesting going on there IMO.[/QUOTE]

Every Title is stale at the moment - Uso's, Becky, Charlotte, Reign's, Nakamura for sure. RKBro is probably the best thing the E has going right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This the WWE we are talking about. Pulling the plug on a major program isn't out of pocket for them. Bianca never resumed the feud with Sasha after Sasha had to pulled from SummerSlam. Edge and Orton never got their rubber match when Edge got hurt. Morrison got fired before he can properly feud with the Miz. They can definitely swept this feud under the rug now that Brock has his own title. Kill Drew's feud with Corbin so he can challenge Roman and give us the Lesnar and Lashley dream match
    Ehhh sure they can. Its gonna make the whole Heyman thing seem kinda incomplete really. As Paul ate that punch (rumors was he was gonna turn on Brock on Day #1) .

In all there just isn't depth for these 2 titles anymore. When there is a struggle to get someone to face Roman now out of a mid-card feud its clear...they need to scrap this.

Here is Main Event roster right now...

Edge
    Kevin Owens
    Brock Lesnar
    Roman Reigns
    Big E
    Bobby Lashley
    Drew Macintyre (spelling sorry)
    AJ Styles
    Miz
    Seth Rollins
    Finn Balor *
    John Cena *
    HHH *
    Goldberg*

Balor seems more in mid-card now and AJ Styles could be leaving in the fall. Cena and HHH are semi-retired as we know. The company with roster releases and more just doesn't have the depth for the 2 titles.

They should run Lashley/Lesnar right now the next 2 months and then build to a big title unification match. To really sell Wrestlemania I'd have a big Elimination Chamber match and just do a 2 ring one. Have Vince announce it...

"You Roman Reigns and you Brock Lesnar aren't just having an Elimination Chamber match. This is the BIGGEST ONE EVER MADE. 2 rings ...10 men ! One will walk out as the new WWE WORLD CHAMPION !" Yes one big championship. (I'd have a legit cool title made...like the AEW World title...bring back a new version WWF Golden Eagle design in a way)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Every Title is stale at the moment - Uso's, Becky, Charlotte, Reign's, Nakamura for sure. RKBro is probably the best thing the E has going right now.
    Exactly.

I'd actually forgotten that Nakamura was even IC Champion at all.

That's how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    How is this for a scenario Brock vs Roman at Wrestlemania and it's for the Unified Title
    No more brand split after Wrestlemania
    When it was announced that Brock would be in the Fatal 5 Way I thought. so long Big E welcome back to the Mid Card
    I don't think they are going to unifie the titles but I can definitely see romin holding both titles at once.

Astonishing Member

Agreed with WWE's title picture being the absolute stalest it's been in a long time. You have a bunch of people who aren't losing until Wrestlmania and one Champion (Shinsuke) who really can't get an interesting feud going. (Though I like the presentation with Boogz)

Brock's winning keeps him out of the RR at least.

Someone needs to take Khan's Twitter away during drunken New Year's parties lol. Honestly, I thought both Big Swole and Tony Khan had points. Just because you can do better diversity doesn't mean you're a racist or that you're not trying (or you may intentionally trying to be diverse and still can fall short even) It's a very nuanced topic that shouldn't be argued about over a Tweet. Or he could have just ignored it.

Odyssey Jones now coming out at Transphobic. The revelation that Sammy and Tay are really dating etc. What a crazy week for Wrestling.

Ehhh sure they can. Its gonna make the whole Heyman thing seem kinda incomplete really. As Paul ate that punch (rumors was he was gonna turn on Brock on Day #1) .

In all there just isn't depth for these 2 titles anymore. When there is a struggle to get someone to face Roman now out of a mid-card feud its clear...they need to scrap this.

Here is Main Event roster right now...

Edge
    Kevin Owens
    Brock Lesnar
    Roman Reigns
    Big E
    Bobby Lashley
    Drew Macintyre (spelling sorry)
    AJ Styles
    Miz
    Seth Rollins
    Finn Balor *
    John Cena *
    HHH *
    Goldberg*
    I wouldn't call big e Balor KO or Miz main event to be honest at least not in WWE they can be but are not Cena HHH and Goldberg are part timers so that's
    Edge
    Lesnar
    Roman
    Lashley
    AJ
    Seth
    Drew
    RKO?

WWE has plenty more but doesn't wanna put in the work with them lol
    Last edited by choptop; 01-02-2022 at 10:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Odyssey Jones is Transphobic?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I wouldn't call big e Balor KO or Miz main event to be honest at least not in WWE they can be but are not Cena HHH and Goldberg are part timers so that's
    Edge
    Lesnar
    Roman
    Lashley
    AJ
    Seth
    Drew
    RKO?

WWE has plenty more but doesn't wanna put in the work with them lol
    With the price tag on Owens now with what he makes , the WWE has to make Owens a legit main event star there. Or its a massive crazy to sign a guy to that huge a deal and keep em from AEW.