Page 251 of 902 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 13529

Has anyone checked out Kidd Bandit? He seems like he’s gonna be hot new prospect in the near future

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The best news...the King of the Mountain , the Chosen One is back wrestling again.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    Has anyone checked out Kidd Bandit? He seems like he’s gonna be hot new prospect in the near future
    not seen a full match but he comes from a good school(santino bros). from his highlight reel i think he'd be right at home in a gcw opening scramble.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Man, the WALTER/Gunther thing is so shamefully abysmally bad....if this was indeed some sort of IP leverage move against WALTER, then it's plain nonsensical. He'd absolutely never want to work as "Gunther" for AEW/Impact/NJPW/elsewhere.

https://culturedvultures.com/reason-...alter-gunther/

Have to laugh that WWE isn't happy with NXT 2.0 so far. You gut it and expect fans to quickly take to it?

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2022/01...rding-nxt-2-0/
    when walter is free of wwe i'd like to see him go back to big daddy walter.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The best news...the King of the Mountain , the Chosen One is back wrestling again.
    great, slapnuts has conned another promotion. what a shame, gcw has great momentum right now, they really don't need this ****.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 01-22-2022 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    not seen a full match but he comes from a good school(santino bros). from his highlight reel i think he'd be right at home in a gcw opening scramble.

when walter is free of wwe i'd like to see him go back to big daddy walter.

great, slapnuts has conned another promotion. what a shame, gcw has great momentum right now, they really don't need this ****.
    They are getting the man with all the stroke. The Last Outlaw to come in.

I love the anger from GCW fans over it honestly. I hope he wins the World title so everyone can have a meltdown. Lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I love the anger from GCW fans over it honestly. I hope he wins the World title so everyone can have a meltdown. Lol
    idk, they kind of already did that with zack ryder, this could backfire. if they have him in the mid card i'd be kind of pissed but sit through it for the main event but if they put him in the main event a lot of people might just take off, i know i would. gcw is hot right now, i really don't see the upside in this.

he can call himself "the last outlaw" but he's still lame ass slapnuts.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 01-22-2022 at 02:39 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

What you want Jarrett to do has already been done with Zack Ryder. He is one of the biggest heat magnets in GCW. I doubt he will be able to top him

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    idk, they kind of already did that with zack ryder, this could backfire. if they have him in the mid card i'd be kind of pissed but sit through it for the main event but if they put him in the main event a lot of people might just take off, i know i would. gcw is hot right now, i really don't see the upside in this.

he can call himself "the last outlaw" but he's still lame ass slapnuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    What you want Jarrett to do has already been done with Zack Ryder. He is one of the biggest heat magnets in GCW. I doubt he will be able to top him
    We have someone threatening to quit watching over the King of the Mountain possibly winning the title. Lol

Lol...i just love the heat Jarrett gets from fans honestly. I always loved how folks still are mad about him winning WCW World title. Lol

Lio Rush announced that his AEW contract expires next month. The optics of this looks bad.

Fantastic Member

Lio Rush announced that his AEW contract expires next month. The optics of this looks bad.
    It was a bad signing and AEW doesn't need him. When you look at the African American Talent they now have Swole and Rush were bottom of the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    It was a bad signing and AEW doesn't need him. When you look at the African American Talent they now have Swole and Rush were bottom of the barrel.
    Rush's attitude is bottom of the barrel. The guy is an insanely talented guy that often sabotages himself.

Some other AEW contracts are set to expire in the next two months that haven't been renewed. Unlike WWE, AEW won't announce departures. They will quietly be shown the door.

Fantastic Member

Rush's attitude is bottom of the barrel. The guy is an insanely talented guy that often sabotages himself.

Some other AEW contracts are set to expire in the next two months that haven't been renewed. Unlike WWE, AEW won't announce departures. They will quietly be shown the door.
    They will also come and go...except for Lio and Swole they are gone for good.

We have someone threatening to quit watching over the King of the Mountain possibly winning the title. Lol

Lol...i just love the heat Jarrett gets from fans honestly. I always loved how folks still are mad about him winning WCW World title. Lol
    What's the big problem with jerrett? I don't know much about him.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    A guy like Jarrett represents everything that GCW stands against. It's how Zack Ryder has become the biggest heat magnet for the company. GCW is a promotion that made it's name on over the top death matches and he's a guy that's trying to steer the company in a WWE lite direction. The core base will hate him.

Jarrett has had heat for years. He was blamed for WCW basically putting the WCW World title on him in its dying final year. There was a sad deal where the WWF had one guy proclaim how awful Jarrett was. Or how Arn Anderson proclaimed he was the worst 4 Horsemen. Yet somehow Paul Roman and Steve McMichael never was named as worst (The fans bought into it a lot not realizing like the Self Destruction of Ultimate Warrior then , the company had to make Jarrett look terrible due to how he held up Vince McMahon for what he really should have earned)

Then there was TNA early in its run where fans were made he was NWA World Champion at times from 2002-2006. A lot was later due to the fact that NWA-TNA was a company that really didn't have the talent then and NWA had to approve the title changes. That they clearly wanted Jeff to hold the title and once TNA signed way more talent and had enough...they split away. Which had Jarrett never get the world title after a certain point again.

A guy like Jarrett represents everything that GCW stands against. It's how Zack Ryder has become the biggest heat magnet for the company. GCW is a promotion that made it's name on over the top death matches and he's a guy that's trying to steer the company in a WWE lite direction. The core base will hate him.
    GCW is honestly trying to expand outside the whole death match deal. Which is wise to do. You need to grow your product and having guys kill each other with light tubes is only gonna go so far. ECW's big reason it failed was Paul was unwilling to grow the company towards more of what made the WWF successful with Attitude Era. He didn't pull back when he should have and the result was ECW only could go so far.

Being serious ..GCW isn't gonna make Jarrett , World Champion. I was joking more or less. But he can work with the young talent there awhile. Teach them things and maybe those in charge can learn of some things and where they wanna go ahead. He is a good older heel who can get heat on being Jeff Jarrett and his whole past .

really?? yikes, that's not the good kind of heat. it would suck to have to sit through a slapnuts match or segment but i'd do it to see mox vs homicide. i never watch live myself so i can easily skip his stuff.

he's just a guy nobody cares to see. only he, his father, and vince russo have ever seen him as a main event guy. even at midcard he was okay at best and that was in his prime.

Jarrett has had heat for years. He was blamed for WCW basically putting the WCW World title on him in its dying final year. There was a sad deal where the WWF had one guy proclaim how awful Jarrett was. Or how Arn Anderson proclaimed he was the worst 4 Horsemen. Yet somehow Paul Roman and Steve McMichael never was named as worst (The fans bought into it a lot not realizing like the Self Destruction of Ultimate Warrior then , the company had to make Jarrett look terrible due to how he held up Vince McMahon for what he really should have earned)

Then there was TNA early in its run where fans were made he was NWA World Champion at times from 2002-2006. A lot was later due to the fact that NWA-TNA was a company that really didn't have the talent then and NWA had to approve the title changes. That they clearly wanted Jeff to hold the title and once TNA signed way more talent and had enough...they split away. Which had Jarrett never get the world title after a certain point again.

GCW is honestly trying to expand outside the whole death match deal. Which is wise to do. You need to grow your product and having guys kill each other with light tubes is only gonna go so far. ECW's big reason it failed was Paul was unwilling to grow the company towards more of what made the WWF successful with Attitude Era. He didn't pull back when he should have and the result was ECW only could go so far.
    they already have, and didn't need slapnuts to do it. honest question, have you ever even watched a show under the gcw banner??

Being serious ..GCW isn't gonna make Jarrett , World Champion. I was joking more or less. But he can work with the young talent there awhile. Teach them things and maybe those in charge can learn of some things and where they wanna go ahead. He is a good older heel who can get heat on being Jeff Jarrett and his whole past .
    i would hope not. can you imagine a promotion in 2022 has jon moxley as champion and have him drop it to slapnuts. they'd be the dumbest fuks to ever walk the earth.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 01-23-2022 at 03:24 AM.