Page 258 of 902 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358758 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I can't believe that Vince who sees something big in Breaker in NXT as he's given him a super push there , never thought of ...ya know , placing him in the Royal Rumble and letting him go on an impressive run which they needed to do. Its one of those...yeah Breaker isn't going to main roster yet but him doing that plants a seed on what he is gonna do once he gets there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I can't believe that Vince who sees something big in Breaker in NXT as he's given him a super push there , never thought of ...ya know , placing him in the Royal Rumble and letting him go on an impressive run which they needed to do. Its one of those...yeah Breaker isn't going to main roster yet but him doing that plants a seed on what he is gonna do once he gets there.
    It could be one of those things where Vince sees NXT as purely developmental now. I expect everything he accomplished on NXT to be wiped once he's on the main roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It could be one of those things where Vince sees NXT as purely developmental now. I expect everything he accomplished on NXT to be wiped once he's on the main roster.
    That would be ...really self defeating in a sense given NXT is on WWE Network and is seen as a developmental brand etc. They would talk up his success you would think once he arrives to RAW or Smackdown.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So original plans were for Riddle to win the Rumble and face Orton at mania. I would guess Orton may have won the title at the EC then under this plan.?

Perhaps one of the best moments at the lackluster Royal Rumble was Mickie James entrance. And the fact the WWE admitted another company outside exists and used her Impact Wrestling theme in this. The audience popped big for her return.

Mickie can still move great in ring in her 40's. I really wish she'd get a look from AEW next. Having her get that Women's title next would be a nice deal.

I enjoyed that McCool went straight for her when she entered the ring. It's great seeing some continuity in WWE

I kinda wish the WWE would have reached out to Moose to show up in Royal Rumble or Trevor Murdoch in NWA.

Kendrick got his release as AEW announced he will being making his debut tomorrow night against Moxley

https://twitter.com/aew/status/1488690010865999878?s=21

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Not unless he replaces someone else in the match, or they increase the number of people in it like 2018.
    Why else would you put Theory in there? He's completely out of place.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

So on Youtube I decided to check out the new NWA show NWA-USA that Corgan has made. This one has a really nice intro and it surprised me to see former TNA , ECW and WWE guys now involved. TNA wise the British Invasion is back. But one appearance I marked for was ....RAVEN !

Raven is a brilliant guy and should be a manager type as were seeing here. But he needs a group of disturbed people and he leads them as manager.

My one complaint is ...NWA needs a VOICE. If Corgan is getting Raven he needs to get Joey Styles to be a solo announcer. Maybe get Callis and Styles to call the matches together.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Why else would you put Theory in there? He's completely out of place.
    Not in the least. WWE has a long history of putting talent in the Chamber that aren't main event level yet but they want them to be. They did it with Orton in '03, Carlito and Master in '06, MVP in '08, Drew in '11, Elias in '18. They did it last year with Jey Uso.

Heck, if you want talk about people being "out of place" in the Chamber, R-Truth has been in 4 of them.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Santino was in a chamber match in 12 and almost won it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Kendrick got his release as AEW announced he will being making his debut tomorrow night against Moxley

https://twitter.com/aew/status/1488690010865999878?s=21
    that's a cool, fresh match up.

So on Youtube I decided to check out the new NWA show NWA-USA that Corgan has made. This one has a really nice intro and it surprised me to see former TNA , ECW and WWE guys now involved. TNA wise the British Invasion is back. But one appearance I marked for was ....RAVEN !

Raven is a brilliant guy and should be a manager type as were seeing here. But he needs a group of disturbed people and he leads them as manager.

My one complaint is ...NWA needs a VOICE. If Corgan is getting Raven he needs to get Joey Styles to be a solo announcer. Maybe get Callis and Styles to call the matches together.
    you think every promotion needs styles as a solo announcer.

lio rush got injured at pwg bola night 2 in a match with buddy murphy.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 02-02-2022 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that's a cool, fresh match up.

you think every promotion needs styles as a solo announcer.

lio rush got injured at pwg bola night 2 in a match with buddy murphy.

Yeah its almost a crime that Joey Styles is like Tony Schiavone and blackballed from the industry like he has. It took years for Tony to get brought back and how stupid it was no one would get him to announce. (WCW as a product overall was terrible...its hard to get psyched for a bad product announce wise)

Matt Striker should go to NWA and be it's voice