Page 261 of 902 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    If WWE were interested in Jay Lethal, I'm pretty sure he would have been there by now. The guy's been one of the biggest names on the independents for years.
    I think it's the other way around. I wouldn't have a doubt in my mind that Lethal would have been in HHH radar. He likely decided to stay independent because he would be more successful where he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think it's the other way around. I wouldn't have a doubt in my mind that Lethal would have been in HHH radar. He likely decided to stay independent because he would be more successful where he was.
    I can kind of see that. The timing lines up, as when ROH released all of their talent and he went to AEW was post-2.0 NXT and he's not someone that would be on Vince's radar.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I was looking over the list of next champions 9 out of 19 gone what a waste does the championship even mean anything anymore? Seeing as NXT is no longer a 3ed Brenda if it ever was one.

Astonishing Member

WWE made $1 billion in revenue in 2021
    https://mobile.twitter.com/nodqdotco...48868978450437

Most of that money came from distribution deals.
    And this is why there's little incentive to improve the product...or at least change who they are catering the product to.

With AJ and KO and Sami, Shinsuke etc.--they've basically spent their who lives grinding it out. You can't blame them for choosing the Sports Entertainment Promotion over the Wrestling one. It's not like AEW wouldn't suddenly pick them up if WWE were to let them go.

TBS needs to run a Seinfeld marathon with Danhausen performing hosting duties.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    that ass boys theme he dropped was hot fire.

rampage was good tonight. if they continue to do dq's the right way i don't mind if they do them here and there. looking forward to jamie hayter separating from brit but i don't want her to turn face.

lethal vs starks was the best match i've seen starks in. won't mind if they run it back.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that ass boys theme he dropped was hot fire.

Weakest thing that the "2 Minutes To Late Night..." crew has been involved in.

Now this? This is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

rampage was good tonight. if they continue to do dq's the right way i don't mind if they do them here and there. looking forward to jamie hayter separating from brit but i don't want her to turn face.

lethal vs starks was the best match i've seen starks in. won't mind if they run it back.
    Against all odds, she is the best heavy in the entire company.

Hoping someone is eventually smart enough to draft her for Danhausen's muscle. Dude never touches anyone. Hayter just regulates.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    They need to bring back Dinner And A Movie with Danhausen hosting.

Tony Khan said on Twitter that the forbidden door is opening once again on Dynamite. This guy is going to wrestle Isaiah Cassidy

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    They need to bring back Dinner And A Movie with Danhausen hosting.
    He's a big horror buff. He would do good with the horror movies.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its a shame MonsterVision isn't around on TNT or TBS with Joe Bob Riggs. Seeing Danhausen as a guest host would be fun.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Tony Khan said on Twitter that the forbidden door is opening once again on Dynamite. This guy is going to wrestle Isaiah Cassidy
    More than likely its Keith Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    More than likely its Keith Lee.
    Keith Lee is a free agent so him showing up wouldn't be a forbidden door scenario. It has to be a guy who is signed to another company appearing on AEW.

Keith Lee and Mia Yim got married

https://twitter.com/shirleighshirlz/...549503488?s=21