Page 274 of 902 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374774 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I don't watch much wrestling but I need to understand something.

Lesnar won the Royal Rumble AND the Elimination Chamber to face Reigns at Wrestlemania?

This is really strange booking.
    It was convoluted way to make the Reigns vs Lesnar match title vs title.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It was convoluted way to make the Reigns vs Lesnar match title vs title.
    Which Reigns will win and be the champion for the next 5 years.

Projected WrestleMania 38 match card after Elimination Chamber

Champion vs. Champion: Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
    SmackDown Women’s Championship: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
    Raw Women’s Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair
    Intercontinental Championship: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Johnny Knoxville
    Rey and Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz and Logan Paul
    Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin
    Randy Orton vs. Riddle
    SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Uso’s (c) vs. The Viking Raiders
    Naomi vs. Sonya Deville
    Edge vs. AJ Styles
    Sasha Banks / Bayley vs. Zelina / Carmella vs. Trish / Lita WWE women's tag team triple threat
    Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal
    Maybe a match with Stone Cold and Owens?

Flair - Rousey would be main event on Saturday. Reigns - Lesnar would main event Sunday (I can go to bed early both nights - Lol). Omos is favorite to win the ATGBR, as WWE wants to push him as a monster heel.
    Last edited by chachi; 02-20-2022 at 07:55 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in news not mentioned yet...D-Von Dudley has posted from hospital. He had back surgery done and doctors told him he'll never wrestle again. The damage to his back was worse than they imagined.

He had to fuse discs in his back and curve his spine out due to how it had became straight due to years of wrestling.

D-Von will recover. He'll be able to be active but doctors told him his career was done.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Intercontinental Championship: Sami Zayn (c) vs. Johnny Knoxville
    Is this what Zayn is reduced to????? WTF From Zayn vs Neville, from Zayn vs Nakamura....to this????
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 02-19-2022 at 06:34 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Ultimate Member

Which Reigns will win and be the champion for the next 5 years.
    IF that happens WWE won't have any fans left by that time...Roman has to lose...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Reports are coming in saying that Lashley has a shoulder injury. He's been hurt since the Rumble and this angle was done to write him off. He's out for 4 months.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

With the WWE not having that big of main event depth , I can see why they are doing the unification match at Wrestlemania. They have to make that belt mean something and having 1 big World Champion means more than 2. I won't mind if Reigns wins.

It will mean a lot to whoever beats him later. That they will snap his 2+ year run and solo World Championship.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I know this is basically "old man yells at clouds" and "see you next week," but I honestly think I'm done with WWE, at least for a little while. I already gave up on NXT about a month into the 2.0 garbage, but I think it's time for a break from the whole company. It's just not worth it when even the matches you think could be good get ruined by awful booking. After Day 1, the Rumble and now this, I'm just burned out. Both Chamber matches barely went over 15 minutes, and Brock decimating the entire Raw main event scene just so he can look stronger before being fed to Reigns for the 15th time just does nothing for me. At least when they did it with Braun in the 2018 Chamber they were building up someone new, even if they screwed it up in the end.

At this point the only potential match on the horizon I have any care of seeing is Styles/Edge.

I took a break from them before in the build up to Survivor Series 2013 and didn't start watching again for about half a year. Maybe time away from it again will make me start enjoying it more.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    IF that happens WWE won't have any fans left by that time...Roman has to lose...
    I'd rather Roman win then Brock.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    With the WWE not having that big of main event depth , I can see why they are doing the unification match at Wrestlemania. They have to make that belt mean something and having 1 big World Champion means more than 2. I won't mind if Reigns wins.

It will mean a lot to whoever beats him later. That they will snap his 2+ year run and solo World Championship.
    I still don't think it's going to be a unification match he is just going to hold both belts at the same time then he can lose one belt and then another down the road.

Spectacular Member

Which Reigns will win...
    It's not the match I'd book, but if you are booking Reigns vs Lesnar, then Reigns is the right one to win.

Extraordinary Member

Agreed that it should be Roman to win. Also Naomi and Charlotte should have more matches.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I know this is basically "old man yells at clouds" and "see you next week," but I honestly think I'm done with WWE, at least for a little while. I already gave up on NXT about a month into the 2.0 garbage, but I think it's time for a break from the whole company. It's just not worth it when even the matches you think could be good get ruined by awful booking. After Day 1, the Rumble and now this, I'm just burned out. Both Chamber matches barely went over 15 minutes, and Brock decimating the entire Raw main event scene just so he can look stronger before being fed to Reigns for the 15th time just does nothing for me. At least when they did it with Braun in the 2018 Chamber they were building up someone new, even if they screwed it up in the end.

At this point the only potential match on the horizon I have any care of seeing is Styles/Edge.

I took a break from them before in the build up to Survivor Series 2013 and didn't start watching again for about half a year. Maybe time away from it again will make me start enjoying it more.
    I've pretty much stopped watching WWE completely.

I only watch the occasional youtube clip and follow the chats here.

Ultimate Member

I don't see why Roman should win, he's had his run and it's getting more than boring for him to be champ, besides if Brock won he'd probably wrestle about as much as Roman does now anyway...