Page 286 of 902 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386786 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 13529
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    “If you on the Left and are shocked by Putin’s aggression, wake up, Sunshine. Historically in the real world, might makes right. Weakness (which is really what the Left is all about) is not a virtue. It’s a fatal character flaw.

(And, no, the US should still not get involved).”

“I highly doubt Putin cares a whit about toxic masculinity, the Cancel Culture Mutawa, or any of the other things the radical Left stands for.”

Oh okay...wow. Thanks for posting it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    A lot of the regulars on Dark and Aviation would make for a good foundation for the new RoH. Lee Johnson, Brock Anderson, Lee Moriarty, Alan Angels, Anthony Ogogo, and throw in a few RoH veterans like Colt Cobana, Kazarian, Chris Daniels and Samoa Joe there's a solid foundation for a new RoH. If he's willing to Tony should definitely try to get William Regal for it.
    It depends on how long the ROH shows are but in my opinion the ROH roster should be

ME - Samoa Joe, Daniel Garcia, Eddie Kingston, Scorpio Sky/Ethan Page, Christian, Andrade, The Acclaimed, Jake Hager, Kazarian, Lance Archer
    Tag - Butcher/Blade, Acclaimed, Santana/Ortiz

I'd like to see Eddie Kingston vs Samoa Joe as the main title program I'd watch that over anything WWE is putting on

Also...looking at the Wrestlemania card and I have to be honest...this might be the first Wrestlemania that I skip because it's not worth the time

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    no crossover and always have people leaving cleanly put over others on the way out.
    Crossing over would be part of the fun of being owns by AEW though

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    no crossover and always have people leaving cleanly put over others on the way out.
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Crossing over would be part of the fun of being owns by AEW though
    To me, you’d want the crossovers… but you’ll want to treat the champions like they’re genuine champions coming over from Impact, AAA, CZW or MLW with their beltsl where you need to respect that.

Treat them like a de facto “minor league” company but treat their talent and champions like de facto “major league” competitors.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In a weird psychic prediction from last year , Brian Last was told by a viewer he predicted Cody and Brandy leaving AEW. The comments came last year after Cody was booed. Last had forgotten them but found where he said that Cody and Brandy would be the 1st of the group to leave AEW. Given how things were...

Cornette brought up that Cody should have turned heel too. That he could be doing what Dan Lambert is doing and getting nuclear heat from it. Ripping the fans etc.

That he'd likely have fans try to jump him. Brandy could be heel wife that everyone hates who brings the baby out. The fans would boo the baby too.

Cody and Brandy could proclaim they have the most beautiful baby in the world. Ticking parents off further.

Instead...it melted down with nothing.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

Hopefully Cody just leaves for a year or two and comes back. He can do a lot of good work in the G1, and NWA.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Cody doesn't strike me as the kind of wrestler that would do a G1.

[QUOTE

Also...looking at the Wrestlemania card and I have to be honest...this might be the first Wrestlemania that I skip because it's not worth the time[/QUOTE]

This^ Reigns is going to win and spend who knows how many months or years standing in the ring saying Acknowledge me. The E has zero wrestlers on their roster that would be taken as a serious threat. Maybe the Uso's turn on Reign's, that would be the only possible drama. Both women's matches have been done before. 3 matches with celebrities. Only Edge vs Styles is worth watching at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    [QUOTE

Also...looking at the Wrestlemania card and I have to be honest...this might be the first Wrestlemania that I skip because it's not worth the time
    This^ Reigns is going to win and spend who knows how many months or years standing in the ring saying Acknowledge me. The E has zero wrestlers on their roster that would be taken as a serious threat. Maybe the Uso's turn on Reign's, that would be the only possible drama. Both women's matches have been done before. 3 matches with celebrities. Only Edge vs Styles is worth watching at this point.[/QUOTE]

They have plaenty of wrestlers who can be taken as a serious threat to resigns but you have to push them.

BANNED

Footage from last night's Madison Square Garden house show is likely to be shown on Smackdown this Friday, seeing as spoilers:
    Brock is left battered and bloodied by Roman and the Usos
    end of spoilers

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The card for tonight's PPV

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I'm going to see Revolution in a theater....that's a first for me. Seeing a wrestling event in a theater.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I'm going to see Revolution in a theater....that's a first for me. Seeing a wrestling event in a theater.
    I did that once. They had Wrestlemania IV on closed circuit at my high school. My father and I went to see it in the high school auditorium, and I predicted correctly that Macho Man would be in the finals of the heavyweight title tournament. I reasoned that it was the only way they could showcase the Lovely Elizabeth in four different outfits.
    Watching television is not an activity.

I was already a fan, but I just gained a hell of a lot more respect for MJF after that match.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I was already a fan, but I just gained a hell of a lot more respect for MJF after that match.
    With MJF now likely gonna feud with Wardlow next , where does CM Punk go from here ? He's likely done with MJF. So where do we go next ? I'd like to see Adam Cole vs CM Punk ...maybe over the AEW World title eventually. Maybe they can hope Omega can return to feud against Punk now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.