Page 288 of 902 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388788 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 13529
    Extraordinary Member

Page probably isn't losing the belt until MJF gets his shot

the looks / reaction on Owens and Rollins faces after they didn't win the tag titles was hilarious. Alpha Academy can go back to being jobbers and take part in the ATGBR. Owens may still do something with Stone Cold, not sure about Rollins?

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    CM Punk for FTW Champ!
    I want punk as ROH champion.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Bold call but AEW should put the strap on Punk.

I'm not feeling Adam Page at all as Champion.
    (ROH) - Samoa Joe(c)/Eddie Kingston
    (AEW) - Hangman Adam Page(c)/Cesaro
    (TNT) - Wardlow(c)/MJF
    (FTW) - Starks(c)/Punk
    (Tag) - Jurassic Express(c)/Bryan/Moxley

Which would be a lot more interesting than what the WWE is doing right now

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

According to Sapp, WWE has been frustrated with 2K sports believing that the WWE has been on the decline since they took over the license. Their 6 year deal with them expires this year and they began talks with EA. The company sees 2K22 as a make or break game.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    According to Sapp, WWE has been frustrated with 2K sports believing that the WWE has been on the decline since they took over the license. Their 6 year deal with them expires this year and they began talks with EA. The company sees 2K22 as a make or break game.
    Yeah, if you're tired of your games being a broken mess, EA isn't the solution to that problem.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

There's rumors of Starks/Punk/Hook/Darby feud.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I remember when McMahon wanted the old Stone Cold back, but I want the old VKM back:
    AEW superstar Bryan Danielson recently spoke with the Wrestling Observer about a wide range of topics, including how the American Dragon told WWE chairman Vince McMahon that one of the reasons he wanted to go to the rival promotion was so he could bleed.

Bryan Danielson: "I don’t like to divulge my conversations with Vince at all because I know he’s a very private person, but I will say that’s one of the things, I wanted to tell him before I told anyone else, I don’t remember I told Vince before I told Tony. When I finally made my decision, ‘Okay, I’m set on this decision.’ He was asking me why and I said, ‘Part of me just wanted to be able to bleed.’ He immediately said, ‘I’m sorry, I’ll never be able to give you that.’ It’s not like I want to do it all the time, but there’s something incredibly life-affirming about it, as strange as that sounds."
    https://wrestlingheadlines.com/bryan...ht-about-that/
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Austin and WWE just posted a video....hes back.

"In Dallas Texas im gonna open up one last can of whup ass."

He joked people can call it a match , a fight , a KO show or whatever. After 19 years he's coming back at Wrestlemania.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

As far as who should be World Champion...

I think AEW works best as we saw when a heel is World Champion and the face is chasing. It flows better and has you invested more seeing the big heel after a long reign gets beaten.

I think they have to put the belt on Adam Cole. You can have him lead the Elite and clash with guys til you build that face to beat him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    As far as who should be World Champion...

I think AEW works best as we saw when a heel is World Champion and the face is chasing. It flows better and has you invested more seeing the big heel after a long reign gets beaten.

I think they have to put the belt on Adam Cole. You can have him lead the Elite and clash with guys til you build that face to beat him.
    AEW is a company that likes to plan things out long term, and I think Cole is too new to be in those plans yet. MJF is the most likely one to take the belt off Hangman

Fantastic Member

Sid and Vader both are joining the WWE Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    AEW is a company that likes to plan things out long term, and I think Cole is too new to be in those plans yet. MJF is the most likely one to take the belt off Hangman
    Well right now MJF will be busy with Wardlow and that feud could play out over the TNT Championship awhile. Its likely we will see Eddie Kingston or Brian Cage feud awhile with Hangman Page til MJF is ready for that.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

You know, the Punk vs MJF matches have been solid or fun, but honestly, neither are the classics I was hoping for or expecting. Part of it may be Punk, but MJF . . I've noticed, his big matches don't rise enough to the occasion.

MJF's two best matches I've seen are MJF vs Darby (Full Gear) and MJF vs Sammy (a 2021 Dynamite), and even they are flawed when they could have been nearly perfect.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

BANNED

Dolph Ziggler has captured the NXT title, is this just to give Breaker a 'Mania weekend moment at Stand and Deliver or is he being called up?