Page 295 of 902 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395795 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Janela brings up a fact that was reported weeks ago. AEW is not gonna release some talent. They are gonna do what they did with Janela and Marco Stunt. Just let the contracts run and expire out. As he brings up no one has spoken to Stunt in months to tell him anything.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Janela brings up a fact that was reported weeks ago. AEW is not gonna release some talent. They are gonna do what they did with Janela and Marco Stunt. Just let the contracts run and expire out. As he brings up no one has spoken to Stunt in months to tell him anything.
    It's pretty shitty of AEW's office to ghost the talent they are not interested in using anymore.

That's probably going to go down as the finest entrance ever...

(Also great that the ring gear is a callback to Kobra Moon...)

I like Britt's gear being a tribute to Scott Hall

Ok...

Anyone else see that on the small of Rosa's back?

Was she already hurt?

Except for that being a bit of an "Ugly..." cry?

That wrap up was cute.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    well she's young, she'll have time to recover.

i think they are building stories that people focus on, talk about, relate to, and make [the fans] want to come back every week and see where it’s going next.

i like the fact that aew focus is on making their current fans happy rather than stunts & swerves to try and get the attention of an audience that probably won't stick around anyways. they're building good faith and trust with their audience where they're not embarrassed to admit they watch and not afraid to show their friends & family. while that doesn't grow the audience rapidly and immediately imo it's the smarter long game.

still, i don't understand why people give a shit what bitchoff thinks. he had his 2nd chance to show his knowledge of the business in tna and all he showed was his ass.
    Bischoff has experienced massive success in the business.

He absolutely should be listened to.

Ultimate Member

Janela and Stunt don’t really bring anything “special” to the table.

And with the AEW roster stacked as it is, I’m not surprised they are just letting contracts wind down.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I hate to think Bischoff is right, but I think he might have a point on AEW failing some in terms of story, or if not failing, they could do a lot better:

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...snt-increased/

Cornette broadly expresses the same point, and while Cornette is often overly cranky (and petty and personal), it does like feel their point has some broad merit, rings true. If Tony Khan wants a bigger TV contract to make a bigger AEW (with a bigger budget), they need better storytelling (for many feuds).
    The guys have a point.

AEW has locked in their core audience,

If they want to grow and movw the needle, they need to change up some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's pretty shitty of AEW's office to ghost the talent they are not interested in using anymore.
    agreed. on the plus side at least they allow them to work elsewhere in the mean time. again though would a simple "we don't have anything for you right now" be too much to ask??

I like Britt's gear being a tribute to Scott Hall
    hasn't she been sporting the blood drip gear since she got that infamous crimson mask??

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Bischoff has experienced massive success in the business.

He absolutely should be listened to.
    his massive success was very short lived and in a different era.

if you want to know how to be massively successful and then blow it all within about 5yrs in the late 90's -early 2000's absolutely listen to bitchoff.

And with the AEW roster stacked as it is, I’m not surprised they are just letting contracts wind down.
    janela brings more to the table currently than all of the nightmare factory guys. i think stunt could get over with kids pretty easily. would like to see stunt get a 15min match with john silver before he goes.

The guys have a point.

AEW has locked in their core audience,

If they want to grow and movw the needle, they need to change up some stuff.
    idk why people feel there's this urgency to grow, they've only been around a few years and are doing well. slow and steady the course, don't be a bitchoff.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I think this is why Janela brought up that Khan needs to hand someone a VP of Talent position and let them interact with talent and sign folks. Khan has stretched himself so thin that as we see some talent like this haven't heard from the company in months and there has to be someone who can speak to talent. To tell them at times if they are gonna be let go soon or as some have said "Creative has nothing for you..." line. Instead they are left twisting in the wind.

I have said this before...Jim Ross is right there working for you. Hand him the power needed as talent VP for awhile and let someone work under him. To learn the position so eventually they take it. Use Jim Ross experience to groom that person and go from there. Khan needs to do this so he can concentrate on creative , the company and ROH.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I think this is why Janela brought up that Khan needs to hand someone a VP of Talent position and let them interact with talent and sign folks. Khan has stretched himself so thin that as we see some talent like this haven't heard from the company in months and there has to be someone who can speak to talent. To tell them at times if they are gonna be let go soon or as some have said "Creative has nothing for you..." line. Instead they are left twisting in the wind.

I have said this before...Jim Ross is right there working for you. Hand him the power needed as talent VP for awhile and let someone work under him. To learn the position so eventually they take it. Use Jim Ross experience to groom that person and go from there. Khan needs to do this so he can concentrate on creative , the company and ROH.
    Christopher Daniels is AEW's talent relations guy. Janela brings him up.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    agreed. on the plus side at least they allow them to work elsewhere in the mean time. again though would a simple "we don't have anything for you right now" be too much to ask??

hasn't she been sporting the blood drip gear since she got that infamous crimson mask??

his massive success was very short lived and in a different era.

if you want to know how to be massively successful and then blow it all within about 5yrs in the late 90's -early 2000's absolutely listen to bitchoff.

janela brings more to the table currently than all of the nightmare factory guys. i think stunt could get over with kids pretty easily. would like to see stunt get a 15min match with john silver before he goes.

idk why people feel there's this urgency to grow, they've only been around a few years and are doing well. slow and steady the course, don't be a bitchoff.
    The nightmare Factory guys are a stable made up of QT students. They are still learning the trade.

i'm with that, take jim off commentary and let him do talent relations.

The nightmare Factory guys are a stable made up of QT students. They are still learning the trade.
    i know.