Page 298 of 902 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398798 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    but we were only talking about excalibur and jr, the joke was the awards are aew biased but they both work for aew.

black gave a fuk enough to make a cinematic video all about him not being tommy end anymore. somebody should've told him nobody gave a fuk about his career before aew before he went through all the time and trouble to make the video

got quite a few views from people who didn't give a fuk.

not sure what the big hang up is about ex mentioning he wrestled him 15yrs prior, what's the difference between that and tenay saying he saw somebody wrestle 10yrs ago in japan?? some people enjoy little stuff like that, and the people who don't care won't care.
    A lot of the audience remembered him more from his WWE stint than Tommy End years ago. Because he had just came off that.

Teney would give background on the luchas in WCW. I'm sure no one gave a darn if he saw them in Japan 10 years ago. Id be 1st to say it if he discussed watching folks years ago lol

Information on the luchas was needed then. Many of them only spoke Mexican and couldn't speak. But he'd do it during matches quick from memory.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    A lot of the audience remembered him more from his WWE stint than Tommy End years ago. Because he had just came off that.

Teney would give background on the luchas in WCW. I'm sure no one gave a darn if he saw them in Japan 10 years ago. Id be 1st to say it if he discussed watching folks years ago lol

Information on the luchas was needed then. Many of them only spoke Mexican and couldn't speak. But he'd do it during matches quick from memory.
    jesus........ that just says it all.

jesus........ that just says it all.
    No idea what your trying to say here. Konnan , Rey and Juvie could cut promos because they spoke english language to do that. Some of them didn't and Teney would discuss their history to help.

I apologize if it came across some terrible way. It wasn't supposed to.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

In looking I should have said spoke Spanish . Which i admit is my screw up and I apologize to anyone I offended. I messed up on that one.

i wasn't offended.

benoit and jericho spoke canadian and guerrero spoke american so when tenay would tell us about benoit & guerrero wrestling as wild pegasus & black tiger in japan or jericho as corazon de leon in mexico somebody should've told him "nobody gives a fuk mike!!"??

personally speaking i enjoyed that kind of stuff.

and maybe you didn't give a **** but tommy end had made a good name for himself in europe and the us before his signing with wwe.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-20-2022 at 04:13 AM.

i wasn't offended.

benoit and jericho spoke canadian and guerrero spoke american so when tenay would tell us about benoit & guerrero wrestling as wild pegasus & black tiger in japan or jericho as corazon de leon in mexico somebody should've told him "nobody gives a fuk mike!!"??

personally speaking i enjoyed that kind of stuff.

and maybe you didn't give a **** but tommy end had made a good name for himself in europe and the us before his signing with wwe.
    Well if we remember a big knock on Benoit for years was his lack of mic skills. His last WCW run was a failure too where he teamed up with Bobby Eaton.

Mike was good to give Benoit an accomplished history to WCW faithful who never saw ECW.

Well if we remember a big knock on Benoit for years was his lack of mic skills. His last WCW run was a failure too where he teamed up with Bobby Eaton.

Mike was good to give Benoit an accomplished history to WCW faithful who never saw ECW.

alrighty then.

i got tickets for aew dynamite in california, hope they do something special for their west cost debut.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    I'm guessing he's winning the belt day one, because Roman isn't holding two belts. But it's a big deal that Cody is coming back, the WWE has had a long history of cutting the legs off stars from other companies. This feels a lot different because they don't really have a second champion and Brock is not working year round.
    Yeah, my feeling is that Cody is more interested in the prestige of a top-of-the-card run at WWE then strictly money, with the money being more a marker of competitive value for him.

I would suspect that the delayed time it took to get him signed at WWE might very well have more to do with contract stipulations on Cody’s end than a price rage - Vince would gladly shell out a stupid amount of money if he could make Cody run down AEW then book him into humiliation to try and tar AEW indirectly, and that striking at AEW is likely still Vince’s objective. Cody may have simply had his agent seek two or three stipulations that Cody feels could guarantee he doesn’t get screwed over by Vince (possibly while confident that AEW is smart enough to avoid the kind of tit-for-tat that Vince can win at.)
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

alrighty then.

i got tickets for aew dynamite in california, hope they do something special for their west cost debut.
    A big title change is rumored.

My bet is the tag titles.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Unless they bring Cody in to add him to the big title match somehow and he defeats Roman to win the title, and then Brock can lose the title in like a fatal four way or something and then we can get Brock vs Roman later on...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Unless they bring Cody in to add him to the big title match somehow and he defeats Roman to win the title, and then Brock can lose the title in like a fatal four way or something and then we can get Brock vs Roman later on...
    Roman isn't losing the title at Mania. Its a joke to even hype the main event. It will just be another roman / uso's beat down just like every other Reigns match. Somewhere down the line they will split the unified title again and then Cody may get the Raw title. Summer Slam at the earliest before Roman drops a belt.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    and then Cody may get the Raw title.
    The only thing Cody is going to do in the WWE is be booked like a mid carder (at best) for daring to leave the WWE last time. Anyone who thinks differently is bound for disappointment.

It would be great if they just merged things to create one major World Champion. Call it the WWE World Championship and let Roman drop it to Cody at Summerslam.

But as posted will the WWE push Cody as a serious main event guy ?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    The only thing Cody is going to do in the WWE is be booked like a mid carder (at best) for daring to leave the WWE last time. Anyone who thinks differently is bound for disappointment.
    The entire roster outside of Reigns and Lesner is booked as mid carders.

It would be great if they just merged things to create one major World Champion. Call it the WWE World Championship and let Roman drop it to Cody at Summerslam.

But as posted will the WWE push Cody as a serious main event guy ?
    The roster is too big for one World Championship