Page 303 of 902 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403803 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 13529
    Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I think Veer is showing up on the 4/4 Raw. Feels like I saw that as a legit announcement recently, but I’m not interested enough to google it.

Looking at the card for Mania, Saturday's line-up looks a lot stronger than Sunday's. I know they are trying to focus on the "greatest match in Mania history" on Sunday, but the rest of the card is 2 celebrity matches, along with 2 multi team tag matches.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    The Andre the Giant Battle Royal is on Smackdown this Friday. Basically, anyone not already in a match for Mania is in it, but still no Veer - lol. No Omos either but rumor is Lashley is cleared to return and will challenge Omos to a match on Raw tomorrow.
    I'm mad that Balor is in the battle royale. WWE had nothing for neither midcard champ for Mania?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

They should do the Randy Orton approach with Veer and that is what I suggested pages ago. Have them air a vignette for April RAW debut..

"In 1 hour...Veer will debut."

Then air a vignette of his debut coming in....20 minutes. After his match air a vignette promoting himself as the new big star .

Go full RNN deal like they did Orton.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2022/03...-28-years-old/

We are very sad to learn that Logan Roettger, a pro wrestler who also styled many WWE performers at his salon in Tampa, Florida, passed away due to a car accident on March 23. He was only 28 at the time of his death.

Wrestling promoter Chris Waddell said Roettger. who wrestled under the ring name Logan Legit, left his home Wednesday. Unfortunately, he was in an accident en route and was taken to a hospital in Nashville, Roettger, where he passed away.
    Today WWA is suppose to air one of their events on youtube tonight and I believe that would be the last time Logan wrested before his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm mad that Balor is in the battle royale. WWE had nothing for neither midcard champ for Mania?
    I didn't realize Balor - Priest wasn't on Mania until I saw the updated card this morning. Neither secondary title on Mania but we have Johnny Knoxville, Logan Paul, and Pat Mcafee on the card? Makes no sense?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    I didn't realize Balor - Priest wasn't on Mania until I saw the updated card this morning. Neither secondary title on Mania but we have Johnny Knoxville, Logan Paul, and Pat Mcafee on the card? Makes no sense?
    If you are more concerned about getting attention versus selling your other wrestlers-it does make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    If you are more concerned about getting attention versus selling your other wrestlers-it does make sense.
    McAfee is on the show every week, and Knoxville wasn't bringing them any more attention when his movie was in theaters, much less now. Neither are really upping that viewership.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    McAfee is on the show every week, and Knoxville wasn't bringing them any more attention when his movie was in theaters, much less now. Neither are really upping that viewership.
    Of all three Logan Paul is one that will arguably move the needle. I can't see him winning fans over like Bad Bunny did.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I think Veer is showing up on the 4/4 Raw. Feels like I saw that as a legit announcement recently, but I’m not interested enough to google it.
    Yeah, they aired the usual Veer promo vid and the graphic said he'd be on the 4/4 RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Yeah, they aired the usual Veer promo vid and the graphic said he'd be on the 4/4 RAW.
    He will be one of the debuts, returns, surprises on the post Mania Raw. See what kind of reaction he gets from a hot crowd.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In watching shoots , Kevin Nash & Steve Austin both have praised Raven. Both men praised Raven as being one of the smartest men in the business and Stone Cold praised his Raven character. That it was some of the best heel promos and work in that era. In a shocker he revealed to someone that called in that him , Brian Pillman and Raven traveled together awhile in WCW.

That they all 3 loved traveling together and joked they had the worst luck getting fast food etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    so you think he doesn't know what he wants, or that's not what you want??
    I don't want AEW to simply become an "American NJPW" (except for the 5 star matches, I will take all the 5 star matches Tony wants to serve up). It's difficult to know what Tony wants, but we know he's a big NJPW guy (AEW was originally inspired by Omega vs Jericho in NJPW), and a lot of AEW is similar to japanese booking, so it's pretty fair to suspect that Tony is trying to make AEW into some N.American version of New Japan. And I just hope Tony doesn't drive too hard in the direction, because I just don't think it will help Tony get AEW to where I think Tony wants it to get. Tony grew up watching WCW from what I understand and was a fan and ...WCW was not like NJPW, WCW wasn't some N.American NJPW.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 03-28-2022 at 08:41 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Zack Sabre Jr. won the New Japan Cup, and will face Okada for the title at Hyper Battle on April 9th.

It isn't going to happen, but man am I pulling for a ZSJ win.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

The Steiner brothers are being inducted into the HoF
    https://twitter.com/bronbreakkerwwe/...JxWwx8D_qYs1aA