Page 305 of 902 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405805 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    So sad that it is Wrestlemania week and the HOF is the major topic of discussion.
    Looking at the card the only matches I care about seeing is Bianca vs Becky, AJ vs Edge and Cody returning. Everything else puts me to sleep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    So sad that it is Wrestlemania week and the HOF is the major topic of discussion.
    I'm willing to bet they'll be a parody of Will Smith/Chris Rock at the show too

I'm waiting to see who manages to reference the incident first in AEW. MJF or Max Caster

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm waiting to see who manages to reference the incident first in AEW. MJF or Max Caster
    My money is on Platinum Max. I will be amazed if his next TV rap doesn't use it.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

WWE SVP of global talent wants for main roster calls to be 25 not 35
    https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/...pepKmlKJA&s=19

That don't sound good for guys like LA Knight

Looking at the card the only matches I care about seeing is Bianca vs Becky, AJ vs Edge and Cody returning. Everything else puts me to sleep.
    Pretty much all I looking forward to as well. The Owens - Stone Cold segment should be fun, but that's about it. I will tune in on and off since its Mania. More looking forward to the post Mania Raw. Those are always fun shows.

Astonishing Member

I might be expecting a double turn at Wrestlemania, Bianca tearing into Becky gave me Bret Hart/Steve Austin vibes. Bianca is over as a face but Becky was more loved as the Man than she is hated as Big Time Becks. Bianca really tore into Becky so I can see that match going either way but that was very heelish of Becks to go after Bianca's hair and Becks paid the price. Bret was justified in what he did to Stone Cold storyline wise but the fans were itching to cheer for SCSA so the double switch was born. I can see the same thing happening at Mania. That plus the fact that the Street Profits are acting more heelish lately reminds me of the fact that back in the day MVP tried to recruit Bianca into the Hurt Business, it was kiboshed because she was so well loved at the time but now I see it as a distinct possibility except for the fact that Lashley has been booked more as a face lately but that can easily be reversed or the Hurt Business can be like a Tweener faction especially if Roman will run both shows THB (either the original or the suggested new version) is the only faction that could go toe to toe with the Bloodline right now after the beast is slain at Mania on the Raw side and Drew seems like the only possible threat on the Smackdown side. I could see MVP and Lashley trying to recruit Naomi to the Hurt Business since despite all the Bloodline's stroke on Smackdown they never intervene in all the Deville harassment, which sets off Jay which engages Roman.

I had that feeling too after Belair cut off Becky's hair. A new reborn hurt business with MVP, Lashley, Profits and Belair would be a change of pace. Or with Lashley leaning face, maybe MVP turns on him and joins up with Omos?

Fantastic Member

I want a Caster face turn and 6 month feud with MJF that leads to the MAXimum MAIN EVENT

BANNED

Reports are Shane McMahon is being brought in for Wrestlemania weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    I'm hoping he's going to be used as a fake out for Seth. Then we get Cody instead

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I don't want AEW to simply become an "American NJPW" (except for the 5 star matches, I will take all the 5 star matches Tony wants to serve up). It's difficult to know what Tony wants, but we know he's a big NJPW guy (AEW was originally inspired by Omega vs Jericho in NJPW), and a lot of AEW is similar to japanese booking, so it's pretty fair to suspect that Tony is trying to make AEW into some N.American version of New Japan. And I just hope Tony doesn't drive too hard in the direction, because I just don't think it will help Tony get AEW to where I think Tony wants it to get. Tony grew up watching WCW from what I understand and was a fan and ...WCW was not like NJPW, WCW wasn't some N.American NJPW.
    what would that even be?? like an american version of current njpw?? because current njpw has a heavy american influence.

if that's tony's vision i could certainly live with it. an american version of njpw would be better than any other wrestling on tv.

it's kind of weird that when i want my puro fix i don't watch njpw because it's too americanized now.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Nepotism is grand, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    it's kind of weird that when i want my puro fix i don't watch njpw because it's too americanized now.
    It's not as easily accessible to non-Japanese speaking fans (in terms of commentary and such) as NJPW, but All-Japan is a good alternative.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Nepotism is grand, huh?

It's not as easily accessible to non-Japanese speaking fans (in terms of commentary and such) as NJPW, but All-Japan is a good alternative.
    ajpw, and noah. i haven't seen bjpw or wrestle 1 in a long time but they were a good alternative too