Page 316 of 902 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416816 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 13529
    BANNED

Interesting developments on RAW

Cody and Rollins have a respect thing going on, and Cody's promo was lit, speaking from the heart and making his intentions clear that he's gunning for the world title soon. Too bad he couldn't say he did win the same belt as his father did at All In.

MVP turns on Bobby and sides with Omos. This does give Omos something of a focused direction and gives him a mouthpiece at the very least.

Elias/Ezekiel coming out looking like a CAW and delivering a promo like one. Just walk Elias

The hell was the point of keeping the belt on Ziggler at Stand and Deliver Saturday if you're not going to have the title change pop a rating for this week's NXT show by having it here?
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 04-05-2022 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Interesting developments on RAW

Cody and Rollins have a respect thing going on, and Cody's promo was lit, speaking from the heart and making his intentions clear that he's gunning for the world title soon. Too bad he couldn't say he did win the same belt as his father did at All In.

MVP turns on Bobby and sides with Omos. This does give Omos something of a focused direction and gives him a mouthpiece at the very least.

Elias/Ezekiel coming out looking like a CAW and delivering a promo like one. Just walk Elias

The hell was the point of keeping the belt on Ziggler at Stand and Deliver Saturday if you're not going to have the title change pop a rating for this week's NXT show by having it here?
    Maybe he was maybe he wasn't I don't know but it looks like fake crying to me. Also I didn't say anything about WWE or AEW being sports-entertainment or not I don't know what you are talking about......

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Supposedly, Roman actually got hurt during the barricade spot.
    Okay I was about to say damn....

Several thoughts over the weekend

* Since the Universe/WWE Title is on Smackdown, RAW could bring back the Big Gold Belt in a tournament
    * So I guess Joker (Rollins) has found his Bruce Wayne (Rhodes) or at least a rich guy who wants to live up to his father lol
    * Kind of ironic that Boogs injured the knee he pretended was hurt to get the title shot in the first place.
    * Edge is the new Lord of Darkness, all hail the new Ministry of Darkness (Bliss/Lily can be the new Higher Power lol)
    * Hope they don't break up Rhea and Liv they could be some hot leather bound ladies in Edge's stable

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post

* Since the Universe/WWE Title is on Smackdown, RAW could bring back the Big Gold Belt in a tournament

I would love that! I'm not sure why they did away with it in the frist place.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I would love that! I'm not sure why they did away with it in the first place.
    I think they weren't doing the draft anymore, at the time, so they wanted one champion and of course they chose the WWE title over the other brand title

Another thought: I don't mind the Elias new look because I actually did not recognize him at first but now they're connecting him back to Elias which is not how you repackage someone, it would be like Jerry Lawler saying "Kane never shoot flames when he was my dentist".

Edge / Preist dark faction can be interesting. Rhea Ripley would be a good addition, once she turns on Liv next week. Although the idea of them both as leather clad evil dark ladies would be kinda hot.

Elias / Ezekial is goofy. Elias looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but on Raw, lol.

Cody will eventually get the WWE title, will they drag it out to Mania 2023, for the feel-good mania moment? Bring back the big gold belt. Reign's is going to hold the other 2 hostage till at least Mania 2023.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Edge / Preist dark faction can be interesting. Rhea Ripley would be a good addition, once she turns on Liv next week. Although the idea of them both as leather clad evil dark ladies would be kinda hot.

Cody will eventually get the WWE title, will they drag it out to Mania 2023, for the feel-good mania moment? Bring back the big gold belt. Reign's is going to hold the other 2 hostage till at least Mania 2023.
    It depends Cody is hot now, but part of that heat is just about where he came from, IF the booking isn't good enough to keep the crowd behind him then...probably not. AEW tried to push Cody at the end but the crowd wasn't feeling it. Whose to say the crowd won't be throwing his belt back at him in three months in WWE too?

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    It depends Cody is hot now, but part of that heat is just about where he came from, IF the booking isn't good enough to keep the crowd behind him then...probably not. AEW tried to push Cody at the end but the crowd wasn't feeling it. Whose to say the crowd won't be throwing his belt back at him in three months in WWE too?
    It's WWE they will push someone one day and the next he is a jobber.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    A rivalry with Rollins though could help him going forward and keep people interested in his journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post

* So I guess Joker (Rollins) has found his Bruce Wayne (Rhodes) or at least a rich guy who wants to live up to his father lol
    * Kind of ironic that Boogs injured the knee he pretended was hurt to get the title shot in the first place.
    * Edge is the new Lord of Darkness, all hail the new Ministry of Darkness (Bliss/Lily can be the new Higher Power lol)
    * Hope they don't break up Rhea and Liv they could be some hot leather bound ladies in Edge's stable
    Edge's new stable seems interesting but I don't want it to just be a retread of The Brood or Ministry of Darkness. But Rhea would definitely fit in that stable as a singles star. I found it odd that they broke up Rhea and Nikki with the story line reason being Rhea wanting to go her separate ways as a singles star only to go right back into a tag team with Liv.

Also I think the brand split needs to be done now that the belts are united. Would make things more exciting if there was more cross over between Raw and Smackdown and even NXT. It would definitely keeps things fresh on Raw for 3 hours each week.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Samoa Joe wrestling Max Caster on Dynamite tonight. (I hope and pray Joe looks good in the ring, I do need some convincing)

Also, Joe is confirmed to be part of both AEW and ROH: (which is very interesting because that indicates that whatever "wall" will stand between AEW & ROH won't be much of one, a very thin one)
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...h-roh-and-aew/
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 04-06-2022 at 07:32 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Samoa Joe wrestling Max Caster on Dynamite tonight. (I hope and pray Joe looks good in the ring, I do need some convincing)

Also, Joe is confirmed to be part of both AEW and ROH: (which is very interesting because that indicates that whatever "wall" will stand between AEW & ROH won't be much of one, a very thin one)
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...h-roh-and-aew/
    Tony having ROH will help with the over stuffed roster in AEW with wrestlers being able to move between the two at will.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The AEW talent I want to see be RoH mainstays

Tony Nese
    Tiger Rumas
    Jake Atlas (when he returns from injury)
    Anthony Ogogo
    Kazarian
    Wheeler Yuta (if he doesn't join Regal's stable)
    Alan Angels