Page 317 of 902 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417817 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The AEW talent I want to see be RoH mainstays

Wheeler Yuta (if he doesn't join Regal's stable)
    Considering he's holding an ROH title now, I'd say this is a safe bet.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

They really need to send Brock Anderson there to ROH. To help him develop a character and look. Being young Arn hasn't done much for him. So hopefully we see them do that. Get him away from his dad onscreen.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

The only thing I think about when it comes to ROH is AEW Dark and AEW Dark Elevation. Should they just stay the same in the wake of this ROH purchase? Go away? ROH replaces one or the other? Dark or Dark Elev talent work in ROH? Vice versa?

I have no answers, but I feel like someone like Tony needs to think about those questions.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 04-06-2022 at 10:21 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    The only thing I think about when it comes to ROH is AEW Dark and AEW Dark Elevation. Should they just stay the same in the wake of this ROH purchase? Go away? ROH replaces one or the other? Dark or Dark Elev talent work in ROH? Vice versa?

I have no answers, but I feel like someone like Tony needs to think about those questions.
    I think having Dark as a weekly YouTube series that can just feature squash matches is still a good idea; since being a content provider is now like half the game for wrestling companies, and it lets you give some of your lower and midcard guys win streaks or showcases, it's handy for AEW on their own.

You wouldn't want to "demote" ROH to that level if possible. It would really work better if you could establish a rough equivalence between top carders in both AEW and ROH, where ROH's "development" persona is more of a "these are just the guys who maybe aren't ready for national TV yet, but can totally flesh out their skills here."

Ideally, you'd want it to be like if NXT were treated as an equal to Raw or Smackdown, that just happened to have a few younger and rustier competitors at times.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Khan has to run Ring of Honor different than AEW. I get he wants to create a co-brand deal ala RAW/Smackdown as we see. But Ring of Honor needs its own vision and look. Sending too many AEW guys there will just make it AEW-Lite. So the best move is to go through and send the talent you plan long term to build with some veterans sprinkled in.

Send the tag teams that you have no plans for in AEW. FTR being there is perfect , send a young tag team there like the Varsity Blondes who need this building and keep some ROH guys like Briscoe's there.

The young guys you wanna build like Brock Anderson needs this. He needs to be away and building his own look/persona. ROH can help some of these guys and then later once over , Tony can bring them into AEW.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post

Tony should hold on to the dark shows. It's how the midcard grinds wins and serve as a tryout for guys and gals who want to get signed to AEW. Ideally I would like to see those tryouts extend to RoH as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Khan has to run Ring of Honor different than AEW. I get he wants to create a co-brand deal ala RAW/Smackdown as we see. But Ring of Honor needs its own vision and look. Sending too many AEW guys there will just make it AEW-Lite. So the best move is to go through and send the talent you plan long term to build with some veterans sprinkled in.

Send the tag teams that you have no plans for in AEW. FTR being there is perfect , send a young tag team there like the Varsity Blondes who need this building and keep some ROH guys like Briscoe's there.

The young guys you wanna build like Brock Anderson needs this. He needs to be away and building his own look/persona. ROH can help some of these guys and then later once over , Tony can bring them into AEW.
    Sent the ass boys there too. All their gimmick is being the bratty sons of Billy Gunn. Just the name they were labeled with has nothing to do with them and everything to do with Billy

WWE released Nash Carter. He was accused of domestic violence by Kimber Lee.

I guess we'll never find out what MSK stood for then.

Pat McAfee discussed a comical deal with Steve Austin with Wrestlemania. In it he detailed that producers came up to Austin telling him in the practice of his coming out , to not give the middle fingers. Stone Cold comes out during week to an empty arena as practice....middle fingers. They stop him and tell him. He then does it again comically.

Pat claims this being a different era they didn't want them shown on camera. But as he claims Austin got a few of them in more than likely.

BANNED

Hall of Famer Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch involved in a car crash that has killed one person

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...atal-car-crash

The AEW talent I want to see be RoH mainstays

Tony Nese
    Tiger Rumas
    Jake Atlas (when he returns from injury)
    Anthony Ogogo
    Kazarian
    Wheeler Yuta (if he doesn't join Regal's stable)
    Alan Angels
    i didn't even know ruas was in aew. i want to see him on tv.

damn, he went out like richie swann.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Hall of Famer Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch involved in a car crash that has killed one person

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...atal-car-crash
    That's gotta be it for her too much F ups these past few years now someone is Dead she's probably going away for a long time this time.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

The picture of him with the Hitler mustache and seig heiling is more likely the culprit.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    The picture of him with the Hitler mustache and seig heiling is more likely the culprit.
    which would be fukn stupid. he's obviously not a neo nazi, probably just shaving and thought it looked funny. i can understand firing him for beating his wife, but a pic he didn't even post?? no.