Page 318 of 902 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418818 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i didn't even know ruas was in aew. i want to see him on tv.

damn, he went out like richie swann.
    Ruas is a mainstay of dark. He's being build up there. He had a decent match against PAC on dark a few months ago.

which would be fukn stupid. he's obviously not a neo nazi, probably just shaving and thought it looked funny. i can understand firing him for beating his wife, but a pic he didn't even post?? no.
    It didn't get fired because of the picture it was because of the reports of domestic abuse with his wife. I have no problems with WWE firing someone who would abuse their wife like that.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That's gotta be it for her too much F ups these past few years now someone is Dead she's probably going away for a long time this time.
    Yeah, she clearly has a problem and needs treatment for that problem.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Ruas is a mainstay of dark. He's being build up there. He had a decent match against PAC on dark a few months ago.
    he's signed though??

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    It didn't get fired because of the picture it was because of the reports of domestic abuse with his wife. I have no problems with WWE firing someone who would abuse their wife like that.
    so we agree then?? i've actually heard the opposite though. i heard they allowed rascalz to win belts because they didn't believe kimber lee allegations to be credible but the picture is what actually got him fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Yeah, she clearly has a problem and needs treatment for that problem.
    I think the time for treatment is past unfortunately she needed help and ether didn't get it or didn't want it now it looks like she killed someone so whatever help she can get in jail for the next 10 years or so I guess but she really needs to go away this time this reminds me of the Amy Locane thing.
    Last edited by choptop; 04-08-2022 at 01:19 AM.

Ultimate Member

I hope AEW has something for Samoa Joe.

I guess he's going to be more on ROH (?), like I said before AEW just brought in tons of guys without what looks like a clear plan for them. Im struggling to get invested in their storylines.

Khan should just focus on growing what he has already. He has a ton of young talented guys, he doesn't need to sign everyone under the sun.

Ultimate Member

I think the time for treatment is past unfortunately she needed help and ether didn't get it or didn't want it now it looks like she killed someone so whatever help she can get in jail for the next 10 years or so I guess but she really needs to go away this time this reminds me of the Amy Locane thing.
    People like Tammy Sytch need to be kept away from society.

Shes clearly got a lot of issues that have unfortunately now led to someone's death.

he's signed though??

so we agree then?? i've actually heard the opposite though. i heard they allowed rascalz to win belts because they didn't believe kimber lee allegations to be credible but the picture is what actually got him fired.
    Looking it up, he hasn't signed yet. That's odd considering how often he's shown up on Dark and he has a couple of wins

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Samoa Joe looked good, much healthier on Dynamite. So now, I hope they have some good stuff planned for him. They got to get him against Kingston at some point.

Pretty excited for Rampage tonight, helluva card.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

She can get treatment in prison. As long as she's alive, there's time for treatment. But she has to want it. Treatment for problems like hers doesn't work if the person actively resists it.
    Watching television is not an activity.

BANNED

WWE have confirmed the NXT Tag Titles have been 'relinquished' and new champs will be crowned next week

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/15...ns%3Fpage%3D21

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I really hope Joe has something left in his tank. Khan has built an INSANE talent roster at this stage. It really is like 10-15 deep on possible main event talents and he can rotate veterans through Ring of Honor like Joe. But he needs a game plan really for the guys he wants to bring up to AEW eventually.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Samoa Joe looked good, much healthier on Dynamite. So now, I hope they have some good stuff planned for him. They got to get him against Kingston at some point.

Pretty excited for Rampage tonight, helluva card.
    He getting a feud with Lethal so that will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I really hope Joe has something left in his tank. Khan has built an INSANE talent roster at this stage. It really is like 10-15 deep on possible main event talents and he can rotate veterans through Ring of Honor like Joe. But he needs a game plan really for the guys he wants to bring up to AEW eventually.
    He needs a plan for what he wants RoH to be before thinking about bringing up to AEW. We're still in the dark in that regard

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Tony is probably correct, but I'm still surprised he's boldly talking about this, but we all know who he's probably alluding to (and it's not Jim Cornette):
    AEW Owner, CEO, and General Manager Tony Khan posted a flurry of tweets Friday afternoon, calling out an “army of bots” that he claims mobilizes anti-AEW opinions online.

“An independent study has confirmed that much of the staunch anti-AEW online community aren’t real individuals,” Khan tweeted Friday, “it’s a staff running thousands of accounts + an army of bots to signal boost them. Look closely, these aren’t real people. Who’d pay for such a *wildly* expensive thing?”
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...y-is-not-real/

Clarification:
    “Waiting for final study but here’s what my expert confirmed,” Khan responded. “It’s people with real live accounts making posts and then using their bots to manipulate the social channel algorithm by backing them up with engagement from a made-up Twitter identity. Social media teams will often fight on this. Bots are great for numbers and when they’re gone, you’ll see a dip in digital conversation impressions – both those were either negative sentiment or not real anyway.

“For example, I tweet Megha only eats rotten bananas. I throw say 18 bots behind it (which takes about 5 minutes to do) Twitter security can’t differentiate when done well (neither can most social teams). The problem becomes, every time people type Megha into the search bar, because of a real account supported by bots- the first suggested result would be tweets about Megha eating rotten bananas. I’m oversimplifying, but that’s the 5 cent version of what’s happening.”
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...of-bots-tweet/
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 04-08-2022 at 01:57 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”