Page 32 of 902 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132532 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Nice No More BS shirt being worn by Paul Wight on AEW tonight. lol. He mentioned AEW signing a HOF quality talent, that will announced on the PPV on Sunday. He said its not who you think (CM Punk). Any rumors to who it is?
    yes , hulkamania will run wild at aew. what'choo gonna do when hulk hogans runs wild on khannnnnn.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Not sure why everyone is surprised by how Shaq did. The man is the master of Shaq-Fu after all.
    I think that in today's era, celebrity wrestling stars (especially the athletes) know they will be critiqued on their performance and can't go out and just hit a few moves. They will do their best to put on a good match.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Nice No More BS shirt being worn by Paul Wight on AEW tonight. lol. He mentioned AEW signing a HOF quality talent, that will announced on the PPV on Sunday. He said its not who you think (CM Punk). Any rumors to who it is?
    One site rumored it could be Ethan Page or Trinidad girl who left WWE months ago.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

really wish it was Ric Flair that was on the way, the Lacey storyline was cringe, it would be interesting to see if Charlotte lost her aura/armor if Ric went to AEW, in real life backstage or just as an angle. Like I said I am far from an AEW mark but with the sly winks and nods at the Horsemen era, it would be great if Ric could be part of it too with Tully and Arn and now that Sting is there too.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Kayla Braxton deleted her twitter after coming out as Bi. Hope nothing went wrong for her.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    really wish it was Ric Flair that was on the way, the Lacey storyline was cringe, it would be interesting to see if Charlotte lost her aura/armor if Ric went to AEW, in real life backstage or just as an angle. Like I said I am far from an AEW mark but with the sly winks and nods at the Horsemen era, it would be great if Ric could be part of it too with Tully and Arn and now that Sting is there too.
    Because it worked so good for tna? I hope its someone under 50.....

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Not sure why everyone is surprised by how Shaq did. The man is the master of Shaq-Fu after all.
    it wasn't just shaq though, the ladies did really well. was definitely the best i've ever seen red velvet look and i dare say it's a safe bet the match was better for having her instead of brandi.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    One site rumored it could be Ethan Page or Trinidad girl who left WWE months ago.
    not xactly HOF material imo

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Because it worked so good for tna? I hope its someone under 50.....
    there's actually a few people over 50 i'd prefer to bork, punk, carlito, or page.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Meltzer is speculating it's Christian, as he's not signed to WWE and might be able to wrestle limitedly again.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Meltzer is speculating it's Christian, as he's not signed to WWE and might be able to wrestle limitedly again.
    Christian is confirmed to be signed to wwe by wrestlinginc

Astonishing Member

Not in ring for Ric, what bringing Ric in would solidify a new school vs old school type of wrestling war. With the former Horsemen, FTR, Spears, maybe even Cody on the traditional side vs the Young Bucks and Kenny on the new school sort of wrestling.

It could be KENTA "signing" or another New Japan guy for Wight's "guest."

Okada has a applied for a work visa to the US around the time the pandemic started.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    it wasn't just shaq though, the ladies did really well. was definitely the best i've ever seen red velvet look and i dare say it's a safe bet the match was better for having her instead of brandi.

not xactly HOF material imo

there's actually a few people over 50 i'd prefer to bork, punk, carlito, or page.
    What over 50s would you pick? Also not a fan of Carlito? Otherwise I agree I don't want Brock or punk in AEW Brock because he doesn't want to work more than a few days and punk has no credibly after UFC both would just be a waste of money that you can spend on younger stars I wouldn't mind page tho AEW needs more woman.
    Last edited by choptop; 03-05-2021 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Christian is confirmed to be signed to wwe by wrestlinginc
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    What over 50s would you pick? Also not a fan of Carlito? Otherwise I agree I don't want Brock or punk in AEW Brock because he doesn't want to work more than a few days and punk has no credibly after UFC both would just be a waste of money that you can spend on younger stars I wouldn't mind page tho AEW needs more woman.
    miSuzuki, dr wagner, tim storm, too cold scorpio, LA park.

the "page" mentioned was all ego ethan, not onlyfans LOL paige.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-06-2021 at 03:02 AM.

Bleeding Cool is speculating that it is Kurt Angle headed to AEW. Kurt released a video on his twitter page showing him lacing up his boots and putting on his Olympic medals.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Bleeding Cool is speculating that it is Kurt Angle headed to AEW. Kurt released a video on his twitter page showing him lacing up his boots and putting on his Olympic medals.
    OOhhh its REAL....ITS DAMN REAL. I would support the American Cyborg coming back.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.